[2013.02.22] Technical maintenance

snorlax

no don't bring it back, only p Uusies play rouge and pvp cave gankers.

yeah sorry for my complamation before i love now new stealth. haha there a different a little but its still good. the stealth before is op op op op op .. :pleasantry:

I can still beat barberian if equal amped :unknw:

its not pro barbar that u kill  :facepalm:

I notice im getting hammed by bd's alot more. Did you secretly increase the distance?

Or did you really ♥♥♥♥ing nerf ranger that ♥♥♥♥ing bad?

I'm getting Hamstringed like 4 yards too

but I guess it was from bug position since my Dark circles also fails when they're on it and works they're 2 yards away from it

this game really needs a fix

I am getting lot of "slow internet connection" info when playing on laptop after this new patch. I got a good connection too I can play DOTA2 without lag.Please check this problem when next 3.5 patch out :aggressive:

I am getting lot of "slow internet connection" info when playing on laptop after this new patch. I got a good connection too I can play DOTA2 without lag.Please check this problem when next 3.5 patch out :aggressive:

Does it happen to you when you're in a room with many people?

either you biggest ducker mind reader here or you had the same proplem

i barely even log in while my char in rooms with +2 players :facepalm:

either you biggest ♥♥♥♥er mind reader here or you had the same proplem

i barely even log in while my char in rooms with +2 players :facepalm:

I got this problem for almost half a year

Each time I login a place with many people or if the game needs to load many data on login such as equipments, friendlist, quests and players I get slow connection and disconnect, this is why I mostly disconnect in a less populated area.

You can ask all my friends how many times I dc in a day

No,its happening when I am alone,maybe Re-downloading will fix, I try tat later. I missed 2/10 quakes coz of lag.

why skill stealth on rogue become so slower to use?

after used, the cooldown line didnt running!!!! and the cooldown started after the character is visible!!!

if it is a bug, please fix it!!!!

after used, the cooldown line didnt running!!!! and the cooldown started after the character is visible!!!

:D welcome to the new era.  :lol:

If it this a bug, please fix it dev, but if it new way of being stealth mode, we must consider to quit rogue forever, no defensive ability now for ROGUE :mega_shok: :facepalm:

We want change in BladeDancer Skill, Agrro or Sap replaced "Berserk" Skill. That is using of skill declines health points for some time and gives increased damge, critical, dodge parry. Beserk just means mad attack in freaked rage. All elf shout around for change.

I seeee youuuuu.... :rofl:

yeah stealth suck its a 15 sec cooldown after skills fade,, damn please lower it a little.... rouge can be caught easier now lol :wacko: its good at 8 sec colldown now.. or else make our first skill a defensive type..

The new Barbarian skill (Strong Blow) is sooooo dumb... Please change it back!!! I might not play on my Barb till then, its that bad. I dont want a stupid hammer/axe swinging clockwise "derrrrrdeedrruup" that how it sounds!!

hello dear staff members good evening mty account is been stealed by evil hunter he send me email idont know how he got my id when i click email from warspear password recovery i lost my account he told me i am gm you must participate in skill back u,pdate so go check your mail it s email there and i lost my account please help recover my accpunt :facepalm:

I want to buy nukes to destroy large areas and  willing to pay  59 mc who agree..  :facepalm:

You allready have that kind of weapon  ;D  You were using it at a.a couple a days ago remember? :blush: 

You killed allmost everyone with revive/quake. Nice :good: