[2013.02.22] Technical maintenance

snorlax

I think it means, the reload starts right after your stealth is over. Cancel button is added just incase you wanna cancel stealth. Stealth duration is the same and won't last forever or until you cancel it.

@sulla idk but infintive stealth seems redicuolus more then even possiple :facepalm:

as chrystall said chainless quests would be ultra easy if this real also many other stuff makes this rediculous i cant even count then here :facepalm:

devs i wish u clearfie to us the meaning of what you mensioned about rogue stealth NOW!

If u think stealth will be non-stop...lmao..then elf's land will be full of rouges in stealth taking a coffee in there rush for killing maraksha  ;D:D

how can you believe that :lol:

If u think stealth will be non-stop...lmao..then elf's land will be full of rouges in stealth taking a coffee in there rush for killing maraksha  ;D :D

Then Chrystall comes in and kills that Rogue, like the pro Ranger she is  :blush:

Then Chrystall comes in and kills that Rogue, like the pro Ranger she is  :blush:

If i get that coffee... :blush:

PS:don't forget about Marlboro.. ;D ..i prefer red,not light.Ty.

Dear players!

Today will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers. Approximately, game reals will not be available for an hour.

After maintenace you will see changes in the game mechanics, which were listed earlier in our announcement. Changes affecting game client (i.e. additional page with list of players on the same location as yours) will be available after updating game client. Date of the update still the same – after approving game client by Apple App Store and Nokia Ovi store.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND company.

More that you said it would take...

2hrs now?

:facepalm:

Dear idiots aigrind! U are really faggots. When u adding new updates u broking game...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dont make more games... Restore old warspear or u lose very much players... Your old player Titanbone...  :good: :good:

Ummm dev's.. what happened to rogue's merc skill?? Always 0 damage.........  :facepalm:

A friend with lvl 4 merciless strike doesnt have a problem.

Me, with lvl 5 merciless strike, always 0 damage just like you  :facepalm:

Who have avatar with criticals like 1000! or 2000!..please.remove and make a new one with criticals" 0! ". :rofl:

Except you'll still crit me 1000 :blush:

Rogue dmg skill bugged 0dmg sometimes works

Bd hamstring bugged 0 dmg no stop enemy and no dot

Ranger power shot bugged 0 dmg

Pala foj my friend told me is bugged too

Please fix it soon

To do-list:

1. Quit warspear

2. Come back when 3.5 is finally released.

Hell yea!

3.5? I dont think warspear will be up for that long, few players online.

let's play TibiaME is better than this game now ... My god always duck class mc, always and forever...Why ducked stealth? Why? ...sorry my bad english

who approved this release should be shot in a canal, most bugged version ever

We need that dude that approved the amp bug thing when you lose weapon

ducking genius made us hit 300 without weapons.

DEVS PLEASE IF YOU WANT STEALTH COOLDOWN AFTER ITS DEACTIVATE OR USE OTHER SKILL, PLEASE JUST MAKE COOLDOWN LOW CAUSE ITS RUINED EVERYTHING IS THIS WHAT WE CALLED BALANCED? :facepalm:

in my giving this "caching error" .. how can I solve ?! my phone is nokia 5233 and checked the internet connection and this great >.

DEVS PLEASE IF YOU WANT STEALTH COOLDOWN AFTER ITS DEACTIVATE OR USE OTHER SKILL, PLEASE JUST MAKE COOLDOWN LOW CAUSE ITS RUINED EVERYTHING IS THIS WHAT WE CALLED BALANCED? :facepalm:

Best f*cking sentence ever!

Why rogue stealth like that?i think u didnt know character of class. Really sad with GM like this. Poor GM, try Ragnarok n see the assasin class n u can learn how to stealth is it.

Best f*cking sentence ever!

stop saying that word.. and thats the reason why my rouge lost there combos and also dumb my strategies  :sorry:

i cant take it anymore, huhuh, lets suicide.. :cray:

Why rogue stealth like that?i think u didnt know character of class. Really sad with GM like this. Poor GM, try Ragnarok n see the assasin class n u can learn how to stealth is it.

Ok, so i want my dk with Frenesi  >:D