59 members have voted

1. 1. i want

• to join
    • to die
    • to think if i want to die or join

heheh male im sure you do :D

and to mystery person talking about me and yins thats cool

i figured yins has done guilds before in past games and so have i

i have plenty of friends to make a "hit the ground running " guild so im inclined to try it

if it doesnt work oh well

ill still have my friends and maybe new ones

Well normally in games like this a guild is for a group of people to form an army to fight other guilds for something

Or to farm in trusted groups , have fun, competitions, friends,

People to help and help you. Like a gang almost . Look up guilds in world of warcraft or ragnarok online to get an idea better than what i said

Well normally in games like this a guild is for a group of people to form an army to fight other guilds for something

Or to farm in trusted groups , have fun, competitions, friends,

People to help and help you. Like a gang almost . Look up guilds in world of warcraft or ragnarok online to get an idea better than what i said

Thats why I play World of Warcraft  :good:

I play skyrim, we have a guild but we call it community. We rule Mara fort, Basil Village and Haun -Ho Peak, Other user will have to pay 500 coins to do quesst from our area. And yes we pay too, Mostly to Forest Elfs, they are havily fortified and armed, we tried to reign there area but as a result we paid penalty of 20000 coins for direct invasion, later we lost our camp at river wood. So much worse for orcs.

this fckin thing never gona happened the leder will stay our creator n hes the biggest n the gretest nuadu n when he died wer still lking for a real leder so if u wnt leder take the best warrior in all arinar nt just between elf n chosen the best he hv 2 be the best between the mcs,4sakens,1stborn n chosens so now i k some 1 is the strongest in arinar bt she dnt hv all lvl 18 divine or heroic her name is ambriel she hs 2 +10 dooms i think u k her gyz bt nt like u pliskin n yins so i decieded 2  she be the leder of elves n chosens even if she a girl np m still with her 2 be the leder so ahut up n say shes the leder

i cant understand what he's talkin  :bad:   sorry.. i think this guy doesnt know what guilds are for..its not for the whole 2 faction to lead.."she be the leder of elves n chosens" as you were sayin wew!..bein a leader of any certain guild doesnt require to be the strongest player or has a 2 +10 dooms or whatever..same as a best player. i can beat all +9s with my +7s(all lvl15 items)..

ur words shows that you're a hater of pliskin and yins..u keep saying they cant be the leader..well tell who's that to decide then, by you? how funny..

read carefully:

For creating a guild you must have certain amount of gold and special item. You could obtain this item in game or purchase it in Miracle Shop

[/size]

[/size]if who ever obtains this, can make a guild and be a leader.Thank you :)

I am PC gamer, I dont pay for games. thepiratebay.se probably banned in your country not mine:D valve is free for me, alsmost every software , windows  8 just cost  50 cent here :D

Eso is different than skyrim online :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I wont play a pc mmorpg ever again. Mobile is best for My lifestyle

Or

Solo gamesg Ps3 or die ... maybe if you can load ur private chars

In a server like how diablo had battle net was closed

But also can lan or online ur single player chars with others from ip

Is that how the skyrim works on pc? Just a mod

sweet ill write u down. more details as we figure it out

name is Pernicious =

[per-nish-uhs]

- adjective 1. causing serious harm. in a subtle or gradual manner

yins picked we are in middle of webpage