i want  

59 members have voted

1. 1. i want

• to join
    • to die
    • to think if i want to die or join

Elf chosen guild lead by Yins and myself

Name to Be decided PERNICIOUS or INTREPID or something else

if youre a confident player. Honest. Hard working.

You might be invited. many will already assume they are invited from in game experience. i have yet to decide the nature of how we will use guilds considering they havent told much about team play or advancements in war (large arena style battles/castles)

There will be more than just op ppl so dont think youre not in if not +10

Anyone welcome to apply

this fckin thing never gona happened the leder will stay our creator n hes the biggest n the gretest nuadu n when he died wer still lking for a real leder so if u wnt leder take the best warrior in all arinar nt just between elf n chosen the best he hv 2 be the best between the mcs,4sakens,1stborn n chosens so now i k some 1 is the strongest in arinar bt she dnt hv all lvl 18 divine or heroic her name is ambriel she hs 2 +10 dooms i think u k her gyz bt nt like u pliskin n yins so i decieded 2  she be the leder of elves n chosens even if she a girl np m still with her 2 be the leder so ahut up n say shes the leder

ambriel lost to pliskin so bad at pvp tourni even with 10+doom ....

so how bout you be quite lay down and floor and beg we dont kill you on sight :) :dirol:

Who is this talking i cant.understand you so im not sure what youre saying if you dont want.in i dont care lol go w ambriel ill invite her too see what she says since she can communicate better than you

If there's few good guilds im sure we can work out alliances

Me and yins may.need 2 guilds incase member.list is short for one guild

this fckin thing never gona happened the leder will stay our creator n hes the biggest n the gretest nuadu n when he died wer still lking for a real leder so if u wnt leder take the best warrior in all arinar nt just between elf n chosen the best he hv 2 be the best between the mcs,4sakens,1stborn n chosens so now i k some 1 is the strongest in arinar bt she dnt hv all lvl 18 divine or heroic her name is ambriel she hs 2 +10 dooms i think IM A BIG SMELLY HOMO u k her gyz bt nt like u pliskin n yins so i decieded 2  she be the leder of elves n chosens even if she a girl np m still with her 2 be the leder so ahut up n say shes the leder

Reeree?  :facepalm:

LoL, read the quote. Did they say their a big smelly homo?  :lol:

lk pliskin u cnt be a leder n this is nt ambriel talk m talking here she dk wt m talking ok bt u never can be leder 2 elf u n yins  n u pvprange ur nt #1 pro player plz ur a rnag u use ligh armor nt heavy when u begin using heavy say ur #1 pro player ok  anotehr thing pvprnage player lvl 20 evilhits hv +9 cbow doom i dk if he now get +10 ask him so hes stronger than u n shut up ok whats ur bd name?

lk pliskin u cnt be a leder n this is nt ambriel talk m talking here she dk wt m talking ok bt u never can be leder 2 elf u n yins  n u pvprange ur nt #1 pro player plz ur a rnag u use ligh armor nt heavy when u begin using heavy say ur #1 pro player ok  anotehr thing pvprnage player lvl 20 evilhits hv +9 cbow doom i dk if he now get +10 ask him so hes stronger than u n shut up ok

Lol i dont want you.in the guild to start and this isnt for leader of elf chosen you simple person

This is a guild with few.people and you are not.one of them so go away noob you obviously are a troll

Are you mad you lose all arena to us or something

Lol i dont want you.in the guild to start and this isnt for leader of elf chosen you simple person

This is a guild with few.people and you are not.one of them so go away noob you obviously are a troll

Are you mad you lose all arena to us or something

Yins is making website and logo

Analyze had many ask him to form guild

And he offered to join them to us considering hes like a bro.how can i not accept

Soon more

Clan.is like few people get together and stay.party

Guild is same idea but Many People coming together to work for a goal

Hopefully they make castles we fight for an hour and who wins keeps for a few days

Kinda a ragnarok idea steal but a very Nice one

do you guys happen to or planing to have an Eu section O:-)

i want to join but every good sentiels guild/clan what ever is in US :(

if you happen to ever make an Eu section add me to audtions then :)

Hopefully they make castles we fight for an hour and who wins keeps for a few days

Kinda a ragnarok idea steal but a very Nice one

:shok: :shok: :give_rose: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  I vote Pliskin to Warspear Idea Creation Team!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Sorry, It's my fault. Infact fault of AlCl2 running in my veins :D I will refrence this post tommorrow If I can remember.