Complete Healing Dew Guide

Demonhyde

As you all know these aren't 100% accurate so here we go.

Level 1 Healing Dew equation: 0.0007x2 + 0.3439x + 38.9644

Level 2 Healing Dew equation: 0.0002x2 + 0.4878x + 40.9044

Level 3 Healing Dew equation: 0.0006x2 + 0.5611x + 42.9772

Level 4 Healing Dew equation: -0.0001x2 + 0.716x + 45.9129

Level 5 Healing Dew equation: -0.0001x2 + 0.8101x + 49.087

I don't understand why level 4 and 5 equations are negative, but when I put in the numbers this is what the outcome was. It's weird...Anybody who has any healing amounts that completely disagree with any of these equations (such as a difference of 15 or so healing than the outcome of whichever equation)feel free to post or message me.

Edit:

Okay everyone so far anyone who's been watching this guide, you will see mine and Barge's discussion, and I found interesting news. In my opinion the optimal level is 3, because even if you get lvl 5 skill, there is only a 20 point difference between the healing when looking at both equations with the same amt. of moon. (If you don't understand, go to https://www.desmos.com/calculator and plug in equations 3 and 5 and look at the difference when moon is at 190 and 250. Only 20 points). Thanks barge for helping me see this :friends: :good: :yahoo:

an explenation for blondes :D ?

Yes, whichever level you have, use that equation and substitute your astral magic for x. Or what you can do is find a graphing calculator and trace the parabola to also find your outcome.

does the formula work well with true healing in game?  :blush:

It does, yes. However one of the factors that I can't rule in is the physical power. Yes, physical power DOES effect the amount you heal, but it varies upon level. These equations were made at level 10, so these are the very medium equations. Anyone lower level will have less heal than these equations, and anyone higher will have more. It's weird, I know.

Level 4 Healing Dew equation: -0.0001x2 + 0.716x + 45.9129

Level 5 Healing Dew equation: -0.0001x2 + 0.8101x + 49.087

I don't understand why level 4 and 5 equations are negative, but when I put in the numbers this is what the outcome was. It's weird...Anybody who has any healing amounts that completely disagree with any of these equations (such as a difference of 15 or so healing than the outcome of whichever equation)feel free to post or message me.

hi

i tried plucking in some numbers in and i find it does not seem right.

for example if i pluck in 284 astral into level 3 i get 250 heal whilst for level 4 i get 241.

dunno if i calculated correctly though...

thank you :)

hi

i tried plucking in some numbers in and i find it does not seem right.

for example if i pluck in 284 astral into level 3 i get 250 heal whilst for level 4 i get 241.

dunno if i calculated correctly though...

thank you :)

your signature indicates that you are a paladin, not a druid. Paladins (because they do not have the 4% bonus in astral use) are different than druids. I don't know how you got a lesser number for the 4th level though...weird.

your signature indicates that you are a paladin, not a druid. Paladins (because they do not have the 4% bonus in astral use) are different than druids. I don't know how you got a lesser number for the 4th level though...weird.

you are right, i am not a druid. but i might start one ::)

anyway, my observations are just on the calculation side, not actual in game statistics

so by plucking in the 284 i get 241 heal ie

-0.0001(284)2 + 0.716(284) + 45.9129=241

so i dunno.... maybe i am wrong

thank you

you are right, i am not a druid. but i might start one ::)

anyway, my observations are just on the calculation side, not actual in game statistics

so by plucking in the 284 i get 241 heal ie

-0.0001(284)2 + 0.716(284) + 45.9129=241

so i dunno.... maybe i am wrong

thank you

You, sir, are not wrong :good:

I just put the 2 equations in the graph (which i did last time but for 4 and 5, not 3 and 4...my fault  ;D ), and I got the same. Because equation 4 is a negative on the first coefficient on the polynomial, it is an upside down parabola. 3 however, is a right-side up. The points cross when astral (x) is 238, and level 3 is actually higher after when astral is 239+ than when it is lvl 4 at 239+...however if you upgrade to +5 then the upside down parabola increases and the intersection is at like...380 (which is near damn impossible to get that much on a druid). So the in my opinion the optimal level is 3, because even if you get lvl 5 skill, there is only a 20 point difference between the healing when looking at both equations with the same amt. of astral. (If you don't understand, go to https://www.desmos.com/calculator and plug in equations 3 and 5 and look at the difference when moon is at 190 and 250. Only 20 points)

• 2 weeks later...

1 thing I don't understand . . . . Why are you using moon, heal depends on astral magic right? so what has moon to do with heal :wacko:

1 thing I don't understand . . . . Why are you using moon, heal depends on astral magic right? so what has moon to do with heal :wacko:

Sorry I keep saying moon but I mean astral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...