Lightning/Heal/Bees info

Demonhyde

Okay everyone, everyone has seen my Bees Guide I imagine. This is a new topic that WOULD have been a lightning equation guide,

However....

I have discovered that the amount of physical damage you have(for druids it's +1 every level) ALSO affects how much damage you do, so I will post 2 other forums for lightning and heal. For example, a level 2(meaning 2 physical damage) druid with level 1 lightning and 19 moon does 63 lightning damage...however a level 9(meaning 9 physical) druid with level 1 lightning and 19 moon does 76 damage. See the 13 point difference? The devs included what your physical damage is into the equation...making my job MUCH harder...

So with this being said, I will still work with these equations, but know that due to this new discovery, it will be a few points off.. I'm thinking you just add 2 to the damage every point added to physical damage (like if i make the equation while I'm level 20, subtract 2*the difference of our levels...ex: lvl 14 player sees my equation for 5 lightning is 30x^2+5x+30, he would take 6*2, which is 12, and subtract it from the 30, so the equation for him would be 30x^2+5x+18), but I'll have to check upon new levels.

This is also true for Healing Dew. My level 2 druid heals 33 every heal, my level 9 does 38(these are both with no astral)....so it's gunna be weird coming up with good equations. The physical power doesn't affect healing as much, though.

Also same for Bees...but the mechanics of that are in my Bees Guide

I'm sorry I can't be faster with these, I have a LOT of school to do, along with doing extracurricular activities and making all my plans go forward for college. Be patient and I'll have these equations up as soon as I can.