[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

guys this was exactly what i suggested earlier. Today wasnt it? :clapping:

Nah, if you want balance;

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts. :good:  Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

Oped.

I knew they would consider this suggestion :blush:

lmao!  :lol:

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts.    Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

Oped.I knew they would consider this suggestion :blush:

Mother of motherduckers

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts. :good:  Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

Oped.

lol :facepalm:

Dear AIGRIND,

Please gift everyone a Book of Oblivion since you decided to ♥♥♥♥ our skills up.  Thanks...

-On behalf of Shamans everywhere.

if u think shamans are ducked up go see our ranger's 0 dmg :facepalm:

Dear AIGRIND,

Please gift everyone a Book of Oblivion since you decided to ♥♥♥♥ our skills up.  Thanks...

-On behalf of Shamans everywhere.

Also -On behalf of ROGUES everywhere.

if u think shamans are ♥♥♥♥ed up go see our ranger's 0 dmg :facepalm:

Rogues have a 0 damage issue as well atm. And stealth and gouge has been nerfed... rogues need much time and books to adjust  :facepalm:

What to do now?

Create an elf or a chosen?

My shaman  :(  and my rogue  :bad:  totally ♥♥♥♥ed up  :'(

Rogue's stealth is a legend from Old times now  :facepalm:

Only barbarian is good in mountain clans

And about rangers: blessing isnt nerfed and trap working ♥♥♥♥ing nice now  :mega_shok:

Rogues have a 0 damage issue as well atm. And stealth and gouge has been nerfed... rogues need much time and books to adjust  :facepalm:

Stealth wasn't really nerf'd, if you use Stealth then Merciless in a few seconds it will have a lesser cooldown than earlier.

Here I'll put an example

Stealth > 3 seconds after Merciless = 18 seconds total waiting time for cooldown

Old Stealth = 22 second cooldown

Only problem is that each class has a Range skill that will prevent you from Stealthing meaning you must Stealth away from them wasting 5-100000000 seconds, if they run then you're ducked.

This " turn off Stealth " option was not necessary, the old Stealth seemed more realistic even if it wasn't " stealth "...

What to do now?

Create an elf or a chosen?

My shaman  :(  and my rogue  :bad:  totally ♥♥♥♥ed up  :'(

Rogue's stealth is a legend from Old times now  :facepalm:

Only barbarian is good in mountain clans

And about rangers: blessing isnt nerfed and trap working ♥♥♥♥ing nice now  :mega_shok:

Ballshit!!!bless is almost inexisting!!!Powerfull 0!! how can u say that?? :wacko: Think and test before to talk about!!

As always they done update and go home for a weekend :facepalm:  Just stupid...

Advice for all players: better find other game where is no unexpected updates after which all your hard work become pfff... Where developers care about players and make game better to make players more happy, not disapointed like there ... This game will never be cool if GM dont listen players.

agree :bad:

dev, just hear my suggest at my suggest topic, u dont need reduce their ability, just need increase their ability, who still called weak class.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78027.0

Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about this update. This is not what players want.

WE WANT :

*more quest

*more costumes

*better gear for necromancers

*max level increased

*killing monsters and bosses should give exp because quests don't give enough

*more bosses for more gear drops

*eventually add better classes ( a 3rd class would be nice for each example: Corsair, Puppeteer, Elementalist, etc)

Although having GUILDS & WORLD CHAT is good also making the fight even. However players expected something better.

this right

As always they done update and go home for a weekend :facepalm:  Just stupid...

Advice for all players: better find other game where is no unexpected updates after which all your hard work become pfff... Where developers care about players and make game better to make players more happy, not disapointed like there ... This game will never be cool if GM dont listen players.

i agree

Priest:

• Slightly reduced duration of skill Armistice

One of my friends got priest she told me that the Armistice must not be changed, please bring it back, its not very powerful skill unlike earthquake or dark circle :cray:

Guest XthekingX

devs

Im only one who saying THANK YOU SO MUCH  ;D

My bd skills work fine (only ham)

Druid same  ;D

I can beat all MCS(MonkeyClan) ;D

Well im 100% certain that the 0 dmg thingy is a major bug. They will fix it as soon as they come back from their "holiday vodka party weekend" (hopefully) :facepalm:

And about update, i still love my warlock as much as i did before :good:

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced
Why reduce size of shaman Earth quake ?shaman is not Good Now  Опубликованное фото  many people will stop to play with shaman  :diablo: will you change it this Error?

And Rouges now they are the weak class i think  :unknw:

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced
Why reduce size of shaman Earth quake ?shaman is not Good Now  Опубликованное фото  many people will stop to play with shaman  :diablo: will you change it this Error?

And Rouges now they are the weak class i think  :unknw:

you are dillusional :facepalm:

If u f*cking with stealth, can u atleast reduce cooldown?!

This game would be balanced? Nothing of this update is balanced.

Btw. Dont try to change things that doesnt need to be changed.

Shit game.  :bad:

eey thats my signature pic >:o

:blush: :crazy:

I know, is very funny and makes me laugh evry time i see it xD

Oh sweet lord you messed up bigtime with the rogue... ROGUE IS USELESS NOW! How the hell should I go hunt elfs with such stealth?? It's ridiculous! Rogue was my favorite class, now it's just a piece of brown, big, smelly shit. And why the heck did you "Disable" the second skill? You hit 0 with it! You, developers, need to fix all this nonsense...

IS A GOOD UPDATE ! MORE NEED REDUCE TIME IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! REDUCE DARK CIRCLE TIME OR Chance of succesful usage IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL !! 

>>> REDUCE TIME OR SUCCESFUL USAGE IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! this is not a help, is justice, is to fight as equals! AIGRIND not reduce dark circle !! more reduce bless in rangers :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  ohh GOD !!! they do not lake us elves  :'( :cray:  .