[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

YES THATS WHY I QUEST WITHOUT BAG QUEST?! :facepalm: damn im gonna remake my necro and barb for that :fool:

i think the quest will be just available at the town like u skip it.

i think the quest will be just available at the town like u skip it.

noooo.. im not newbie and i know where i can get the bag quest and exactly the time and place and i thinking if its change like taking that quest maybe lvl 9-12 or thats the last reward from the 1st island so i just taking quests and keep hoping. :crazy: haha by the way devs please after maintanance please tell us what you fix and changes ok? tytyty.. honestly STEALTH have bug i can use it infinity like waiting right timing to last second and use it again and you know what happen? its reflenish the stealth and not deactivating just fix it :friends: for better BALANCE like the most elves complaining tytyty

WOW!! please put the Barbarian skill (Strong Blow) back to the original settings... Speaking for all Barbarian fans out there, The new move is just plain not cool. Dont take this away from me Please GM, do it for our pride... Barbarian's need a fierce attack not some stupid hammer going clockwise.. COMEONE!

I like dota. and my favorie hero is barathrum, who have super movement speed, super stun skill with knockback and longest charge and barbarian must like barathrum.How to play dota 2? :bad:

Barathrum is newbies choice cos it's easy to control two active skills. like wise w.s Elves are easy,always given high preference  and only weak players who don't want struggle goes for it.lol

Hats off to Mcs! :rofl:

Blade Dance Yurnero`s cunning blade gives him a

chance to deal double damage on each

attack.

Level 1 - 15% chance.

Level 2 - 20% chance.

Level 3 - 25% chance.

Level 4 - 35% chance.

(skill from dota. but i think it should be on parry's place)

blade fury or axe's counter helix is good too.. nice skill to put on tanker. if atked bd will spin and dmging all enemy nearby :cool:

Barathrum is newbies choice cos it's easy to control two active skills. like wise w.s Elves are easy,always given high preference  and only weak players who don't want struggle goes for it.lol

Hats off to Mcs! :rofl:

newbies melee choice Barathrum or Juggernaut, newbies ranged choice Razor.. :rofl:

im good melee when i play bloodseeker  :dirol: and ranged luna moonfang(i call her moonqueen,wish i could change her name fang to queen. ) :blush:

Dota (garena) will soon be history coz DOTA2 emerges.

Drow Ranger #1 pro Ranger xD

Warspear Devs shud really check into Dota heros coz they got 108types of heros completly under balance

yep in DOTA2 you feal the devs team are ultra pros ir something cuz always feal balanced even with such a big amount if heros :drinks:

for me my fave hero is Shadow dude i win like 99% of matcues with him :friends: i ended up once with full souls number sealed withen him and shadow blade and boots of travel and damn what a kick ass silence killer i became ;D

Dota (garena) will soon be history coz DOTA2 emerges.

Drow Ranger #1 pro Ranger xD

Warspear Devs shud really check into Dota heros coz they got 108types of heros completly under balance

Then Sacred Warrior comes in and takes the mid game...

here is my Dota states

http://dotabuff.com/players/85539608

as you see my fave chars are shodow fiend,tide hunter, and ofc tincket(i love his cach phrases like "Tinckering about! " )

ofc im not that Pro player in Dota :blush:

the tanks in warspear should realy have a skill like axe's berseker's call. that the reason of being a tank after all.... im in love with many heroes. for that i go random.

(i love this one http://playdota.com/img/art/250755/comics/f1301767517.jpg can it be done with barbarian - mage?)

the tanks in warspear should realy have a skill like axe's berseker's call. that the reason of being a tank after all.... im in love with many heroes. for that i go random.

(i love this one http://playdota.com/img/art/250755/comics/f1301767517.jpg can it be done with barbarian - mage?)

8) axe besercall like agroin all enemy it will be bess in 5x5 :clapping:

OMG dont discuss DOTA here... this is warspear forum.... :aggressive: :aggressive: So give suggestion to Snorlax for WS a better game guys... :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

OMG dont discuss DOTA here... this is warspear forum.... :aggressive: :aggressive: So give suggestion to Snorlax for WS a better game guys... :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

true :lol:

:wacko: you have point here.. just sugesting for barb aoe taunt  :crazy: you know what i want to saw soooon very sooooon update???

giverouge dmage per second skill. like having poison skill to rouge blade so.. cos most of all know rouge is pro using poison mechanics so i wonder why devs dont putting skill like poison :yahoo: but its impossible tobe come true :sorry:

to all d player who said rogue nerf now... i will gve u 1 advice  ;)

u can do 2x ghost hit n 2x stealth in 1 gouge ... witout ur enemy touching u ..... its not cycle of gouge n stealth skills

now find out urself how to it  :good: best of luck

:wacko: you have point here.. just sugesting for barb aoe taunt  :crazy: you know what i want to saw soooon very sooooon update???

giverouge dmage per second skill. like having poison skill to rouge blade so.. cos most of all know rouge is pro using poison mechanics so i wonder why devs dont putting skill like poison :yahoo: but its impossible tobe come true :sorry:

I don't suppose you want balance :facepalm:

I don't suppose you want balance :facepalm:

if that will happen ofcourse devs can think and discover new skill too for other class :pleasantry: for balance

balance in warspear? come on... stop dreaming! (But it would be a nice warspear-utopia.)

There will never be balance because if devs were to nerf ranged characters enough for them to actually compete with melee characters many players would rage since then they couldn't control or face more than 1 enemy at a time.

This is just my opinion.