[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

Pvprange, even before this update BDs were able to hamstring from 4 spots away. They weakened classes that didn't even need weakening. Rangers and Rogues are completely pointless now. Low defense, and low attack. What the duck is that bullshit? Looks like I'm heading to WoW. Anyone else play?

Why the duck did they nerf ducking ranger that ducking bad? duck you devlopers. All the ducking money i've spent on this game.

A BIG duck YOU to your face.

people people..  ;D  I am in both side for you information  :facepalm: ; is normal that u think like that cuz u are a BD, but be more openmind' why they dont increase skills, or create differente options, trying to be more fair? be everyone equal.. ?

They are always making thing's new for in a few  month's mores update's change it or reduce? Like are u seriously .. Since I play this game everything is like that ..

When people are thinking about everything is normal but not perfect... Here dev's find a way to put it Abnormal..  :(  and complicated thing's.

The game right now is boring.. and the update is nothing original.. or NEW or enjoyable and I bet people will keep leaving the game.

;D By the way I am glad ur BD had more use now  :lol: . But is so weird cuz BD are always a great tank to fight..  8) 

melee are toys for ranged classes xD

i am, as soon as glitches are fixed :)  so pvprange is mad he + another ranger cant kill a person in 1 second anymore. was that fair to u? pew pew one normal hit from 2 rangers could mean 1k+ dmg even if not crit and as a melee ur not even near hitting range and ur dead, fair as hell i'd say. reduce bless yes, but also dont reduce too much, just a small nerf to balance things between melee and ranged would be nice. ofc this "beta" version of the update isnt the final version so relax guys. rangers and rogues will still be good, just not as good.

I said i was done talking with you since you couldnt proof me wrong when i posted my words at other topic to own your cry and your only way was to insult and say bad words, but i will make last exception because you seems obsessed to say my name at every topic. 

Yea, maybe devs listened to much to your no sense cry, thats why people is doing 0 damage with their maxed skills?? Does it mean its right decission and shouldnt return it back?

I will tell you it again, you cried at other topic that a lvl 13 shaman with 110 moon & 100 heal, lvl 9 - 13 gears owned your lvl 18 priest, 200+ sun damage, 500+ heal + shield and arena lvl 15-17 gears.. DUDE.. IT DOESNT MEAN SHAMAN ARE OP, IT MEAN YOU ARE A SHAME FOR REST OF PRIESTS, GOD, HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN?? Or maybe you was just lieing to support your false cry (Not hard to belive from a guy making topics crying about amp like "Im officially quiting" and still playing and spaming forum right now)  Again, i can give you more true cry about Elf & Chosen at everything, PvP, War, Hunts.. and you couldnt proof me wrong, just rage and insult.

Does MC & Forsaken spam forum everyday cause of easier classes and skills for hunts of Elf & Chosen making them save lot Mcoins at dungeons?  Paladin auras making Druids heal over 300 and Priest reaching almost 2000! heal crits, their tanks like Paladins are able to instant heal others also, 5% + dark defence passive skill of Elfs for Lab bosses and ranger blessing killing bosses10x faster, that allow you and your friends to hunt Eye like wild pigs without tactics or any Mcoins. 

EU MCs used to hunt it 4 people no Mcoins before Necros were made and without that lot supportive skills Elfs & Chosen have, but we burned some Mcoins and was hard hunt whole Lab in that times.. Now keep crying in a river about your easy mode

1. i tryed to prove my point in a reasonable way if u back to see my post after your post spanish in that thread

2.i only said your name once here cuz you lack of replaying made me feal my self right but fealt as a kid to not replay instead of facing my opinion with agrea ot disagrea

3. damn as i said in my post in that topic you like to change the supject alot :facepalm: every "REAL" pro shaman agrea that 5x5 quack was un-reasonable and i didnt support the bugs if you ser my posts i reported the 0 dmg thing and btw they are fixed now

4.that shaman DID kill me

ever heart about something called "LAG" ? properly no :facepalm:

5.i continued playing cuz of my friends properly something you dont even mean of

6. im the onr obbessed with you because i said your name here and you are the sane person who went to my topics history and wrote about every topic i posted in my life :facepalm:

7.now the pigs part showed how insane you are :facepalm:

yeh we didnt use any tactic just looking for a mage with almost 50% dd and lvl5 loght shield was piggy, just grabbing 1 more mage with lvl5 chains to spead the way was piggy, just taking 2palas with lvl5 yellow dust to keap mobs stuned 99% of the time was piggy,just taking a pala with lvl5 Aura was piggy,just taking a week to asign the eye hunters with the stuff and skills we needed was piggy,just hunting eye with 2 parties and a mage as eye tanker and 2 priests with lvl5 tears to make sure all mobs loss 2k just from priests multiple every 10sec was piggy

yeh we are piggs who use no tactic who just shout in tradechat "10 parties eye all players lvl+15 accepted except for mages" :ultrafacepalm:

8. the funny part of your post about our eye hunt was that 99% of it was just about mcoins

9.jayrox did anyone talk to you? didnt just spam -1s and insuilts on a guy cuz he "talked on stuff none of his bussnes" after you insuilted ginis saying cuz he has +10 equips then he dumpass who relie on mcoin while that guy only said it is not neccerry that every +10 guy is dump and insuilted saying "i wasnt talking to you" wow what a haypocrit you are :facepalm:

9.jayrox did anyone talk to you? didnt just spam -1s and insuilts on a guy cuz he "talked on stuff none of his bussnes" after you insuilted ginis saying cuz he has +10 equips then he dumpass who relie on mcoin while that guy only said it is not neccerry that every +10 guy is dump and insuilted saying "i wasnt talking to you" wow what a haypocrit you are :facepalm:

lol,never said tht ginis is noob CAUSE +10,i said he is noob even if he is +10 :rofl:

u are annoying and u suck.bad player.silly as hell.

lol,never said tht ginis is noob CAUSE +10,i said he is noob even if he is +10 :rofl:

u are annoying and u suck.bad player.silly as hell.

wow you really more dump then you look ;D

you insuilted him saying it was none of his bussnes and no one including me commented on that though it was a conversation betwean you and him

and now you stick your self betwean me and spanish after you whined why he tryed to defend ginis and it was none of his bussnes

lol you are a haypocrit who cant even face the truth just spam -1s on anyone who expose him on his reality

you dont even worth my -1

at least spanish was trying to have a discussion instead of you spamming -1s and skiping how childish crazy nerd you are  :search:

I am old timer player

ever one know me

but now i lost my character of 3 year serving with warspear plz admin do some thing I am old timer player

ever one know me

but now i lost my character of 3 year serving with warspear plz admin do some thing

i am frustrated now and heart breaked

evilhunter steel my account by saying i am gm just recover you pass by email

how he knew my email

this is exhausting

hei bd's hamstring before update is doin half dmg 2 times and stun about 2 second right? now its stun 2 second and do half of our normal dmg "3 times". that mean hamstring is buffed in this update but why dev did not mention it on changelog?

hei bd's hamstring before update is doin half dmg 2 times and stun about 2 second right? now its stun 2 second and do half of our normal dmg "3 times". that mean hamstring is buffed in this update but why dev did not mention it on changelog?

Yup, i thought same thing.

What's with all the Ranger and Rogue cries, I've just done arena on Rogue and was against Rangers on my Lock

Rogues are still the same, just learn how Stealth works and you'll be able to get a normal cooldown on it

Rangers still Bless a lot, just now not that often like 4/4 Bless hits 24/7 I used to do on Spanish's.

I can: +10 doom crossbow critical enchanted +ice queen items ...

Like this? :)

And both my rings and ice ammy have crit enchant also. Rings with pene. All my armour actually has crit enchants.

37757_.jpg

37759_.jpg

37761_.jpg

Hamstring has always done half the damage 3 times.

Seriously.... all the people who dont see that bds and barbs pay the most for gears

And shamans mages necros any caster can amp +5 and use common sence can kill people lvls higher than them

Well u have your head in a smelly place

Devs , i was In kotta , killed By some Noobs and weaks Mc that were blocking hydra.

I was waiting for revive In place as i always do , But..After few minutes my priest automatically revived In statue.I wasnt lagging.

Try to Check What s happening , Thank you 

Devs , i was In kotta , killed By some Noobs and weaks Mc that were blocking hydra.

I was waiting for revive In place as i always do , But..After few minutes my priest automatically revived In statue.I wasnt lagging.

Try to Check What s happening , Thank you

It seems now if you stay dead to long you will automatically revive in statue.

So now you shouldn't *wait* to revive, just do it right away, after all no one can even touch you when you revive in place, except mobs ofcourse but if you don't attack it then no player can touch you.

Confirmed, approx 4 minutes then you auto res

Just tested lv3 Charge too

15/15, not a single fail

Wish I only had a real one xd

i am, as soon as glitches are fixed :)  so pvprange is mad he + another ranger cant kill a person in 1 second anymore. was that fair to u? pew pew one normal hit from 2 rangers could mean 1k+ dmg even if not crit and as a melee ur not even near hitting range and ur dead, fair as hell i'd say. reduce bless yes, but also dont reduce too much, just a small nerf to balance things between melee and ranged would be nice. ofc this "beta" version of the update isnt the final version so relax guys. rangers and rogues will still be good, just not as good.

♥♥♥♥ that! Ive spent HUNDREDS to get my Rangerr where it is. So why the duck shouldnt i one hit people!? How many others have full +9 everything? IM LOSING TO A BD IN ARENA WEARING ON BG ARMOR AND HES +6 everything. HOW THE duck IS THAT FAIR OR EVEN BALANCED!? The devs dont even ♥♥♥♥ing play the game. How the hell can they make accurate changes that way? Its like the blind leading the blind. They need to call in a group of players and work on it. Rangers are the weakest class on elf now. These Developers are straight retarded. Play the game before you go chopping randomly at it.