[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

ALSO HEAR IF YOU PICK #4 IN CAPTIVES QUEST YOU 100% GET A DOOM, LOOK INTO THIS.

**** u if u bullshitting imma go do captives now!

ALSO HEAR IF YOU PICK #4 IN CAPTIVES QUEST YOU 100% GET A DOOM, LOOK INTO THIS.

Did captives 3 times.

I did not get a doom but a Guiding Thread helm, the others I picked 4 also since it's my " captives slot " got a crap AZ ring and some shitty rune, so no man, just no

Did captives 3 times.

I did not get a doom but a Guiding Thread helm, the others I picked 4 also since it's my " captives slot " got a crap AZ ring and some shitty rune, so no man, just no

so i dont have to go all the way for nothing.... good to know.

I am so tired that you never fix this bug, that gives pc players, Iphone, Symbian players Advantage.

Bug: If a ranger on Android get earthhake or rooted (for example) while using any skill. He get frozen 100% which means he can't even auto attack.

If same thing happens to ranger on pc, Symbian or iphone. Ranger skills don't work but he can still auto attack.

I lost many arenas where I can simply not even do anything since this bug being abused. Most people don't even know it's there.

Please fix it.

funniest guy in forum.....

do u think am funniest guy ??? :tease: ;D....... >:D But i never like to fun with that type noob mistakes

And the most akward thing ever happened. I got damage sphere II from mentor as gift. Amplified my +1 rondel and I lost my rondel. If this game is money making org. Soon only admins will be playing.

I am so tired that you never fix this bug, that gives pc players, Iphone, Symbian players Advantage.

Bug: If a ranger on Android get earthhake or rooted (for example) while using any skill. He get frozen 100% which means he can't even auto attack.

If same thing happens to ranger on pc, Symbian or iphone. Ranger skills don't work but he can still auto attack.

I lost many arenas where I can simply not even do anything since this bug being abused. Most people don't even know it's there.

Please fix it.

I Know this will ruin it for all the people who take advantage of this but all you need to do is click on The space next to them then click them again and u can attack with normal attacks and skills if its not a skill stun attack. Same on bds ham all u Do is click off target and reselect

Easy for you to say vanity. Your a tank. Rogues dnt have the def you do. We relie on stealth. rangers have weak def. they depend on BLESSING FOR A HIGH DMG! Shamans have been cc classes since tha start of tha game. And all tha sudden you goin take away theyre aoe range? WHY DNT THA ♥♥♥♥IN DEVS ASK THA ♥♥♥♥ING PLAYERS BEFORE THEY GO AND CHANGE SOME SHIT! THEY PLAYERS PLAY THA ♥♥♥♥ING GAME! THEY DEPEND ON US TO WRITE THEYRE ♥♥♥♥ING CHECKS! ♥♥♥♥ OFF YOU ♥♥♥♥ING ASS HOLES WHO ARE COMPLETLY UNAFFECTED BY THA SKILL CHANGES, YET STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO ♥♥♥♥ING SAY!

I 'm not saying to dont write your opinions But to try to do it like a civil Person , an educated person.You arent the only one stressed , i'm sure Devs are Too.

Appreciate the others effort , clean your dirty mounth.

Believe Me , if you shut up you give a better opinion of yourself.

:facepalm: I agree

And the most akward thing ever happened. I got damage sphere II from mentor as gift. Amplified my +1 rondel and I lost my rondel. If this game is money making org. Soon only admins will be playing.

it was already +1  anyway till +4 i easy go. I use signs after only +5, havent  lost anything except rondel. I depend on my wifi, ready to pull usb wifi while amplify  , just  pull the usb wifi on failure before server saves data :):)

so u think a full rotation on gouge/stealth is balance? ur probably a rogue then xD like shamans will cry about eq reduction and warlocks will cry about their nerf. this game needed a nerf on all ranged classes (on both sides) or a power up on melees xD cause people who play melee are doomed if 1vs1 against any (smart) ranged class

Buff more easiest classes to play and nerf hard ones? People can play BD with 1 hand at any phone and any internet and success, and if they spend enough money on it to be +10 they will be strongest melee class PvP with same amps than other melee and kill any range class if stab them or they fail kiting.. Isnt OP enough choice for some people?? ;D

For play Shaman/Warlock (Druid too but minor) people cant play with 1 hand, shit phone, shit net and success because you cant kite like that and their cast AoE stun its bugged and you move to the same position you clicked if you dont lock your position, and they will fail casting if their internet bad. Earthquake is easy to kite and make it fail because is instant, circle isnt hard too but even if Warlock fails and cast it in mid or far, it remain there 5 seconds and people will get high chance to touch barrier anyway. On the other hand, Elf & Chosen AoE stuns are faster and easier, autoclick lol. 

Zethu you know that lot BDs, Druids, Rangers etc thinking Shaman/Warlock OP and changuing faction, how easy to kill they are 1 v 1 everywhere when we using our elfs  :lol:

Buff more easiest classes to play and nerf hard ones? People can play BD with 1 hand at any phone and any internet and success, and if they spend enough money on it to be +10 they will be strongest melee class PvP with same amps than other melee and kill any range class if stab them or they fail kiting.. Isnt OP enough choice for some people?? ;D

For play Shaman/Warlock (Druid too but minor) people cant play with 1 hand, shit phone, shit net and success because you cant kite like that and their cast AoE stun its bugged and you move to the same position you clicked if you dont lock your position, and they will fail casting if their internet bad. Earthquake is easy to kite and make it fail because is instant, circle isnt hard too but even if Warlock fails and cast it in mid or far, it remain there 5 seconds and people will get high chance to touch barrier anyway. On the other hand, Elf & Chosen AoE stuns are faster and easier, autoclick lol. 

Zethu you know that lot BDs, Druids, Rangers etc thinking Shaman/Warlock OP and changuing faction, how easy to kill they are 1 v 1 everywhere when we using our elfs  :lol:

not bds fault when u have slow connection (u dont even have so why complain)

shaman and warlock where op all the time and ofc a +10 bd can kill a +3 warlock when bd backstab him or something :facepalm:  but in normal fight, SHAMAN AND WARLOCK EPIC OP VS EVERY MELEE

i really dont understand why u always cry tht bd is such op class...u cant be serious... maybe best melee,but i still think rogue is better when u play it right. i have +5 and +4 scout blades,armour +2-+5 on my rogue,can kill high amped bds (ofc not +9/10, but +7 maybe +8) with good tactic...

shaman and warlock still op vs melee,a smart warlock/shaman cant be touched by bd,no matter what amped,cause bd cant even hit the warlock/shaman and u know tht :facepalm:

not bds fault when u have slow connection (u dont even have so why complain)

shaman and warlock where op all the time and ofc a +10 bd can kill a +3 warlock when bd backstab him or something :facepalm:  but in normal fight, SHAMAN AND WARLOCK EPIC OP VS EVERY MELEE

i really dont understand why u always cry tht bd is such op class...u cant be serious... maybe best melee,but i still think rogue is better when u play it right. i have +5 and +4 scout blades,armour +2-+5 on my rogue,can kill high amped bds (ofc not +9/10, but +7 maybe +8) with good tactic...

shaman and warlock still op vs melee,a smart warlock/shaman cant be touched by bd,no matter what amped,cause bd cant even hit the warlock/shaman and u know tht :facepalm:

I said its best choice for some people with bad phone and net or just wanting easy gameplay. And with that they still will be OP.

You know some +10 EU BDs that will suck being Shaman/Warlock but they still dangerous being BD

in your face spanish even devs saw what we all saw

I said i was done talking with you since you couldnt proof me wrong when i posted my words at other topic to own your cry and your only way was to insult and say bad words, but i will make last exception because you seems obsessed to say my name at every topic. 

Yea, maybe devs listened to much to your no sense cry, thats why people is doing 0 damage with their maxed skills?? Does it mean its right decission and shouldnt return it back?

I will tell you it again, you cried at other topic that a lvl 13 shaman with 110 moon & 100 heal, lvl 9 - 13 gears owned your lvl 18 priest, 200+ sun damage, 500+ heal + shield and arena lvl 15-17 gears.. DUDE.. IT DOESNT MEAN SHAMAN ARE OP, IT MEAN YOU ARE A SHAME FOR REST OF PRIESTS, GOD, HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN?? Or maybe you was just lieing to support your false cry (Not hard to belive from a guy making topics crying about amp like "Im officially quiting" and still playing and spaming forum right now)  Again, i can give you more true cry about Elf & Chosen at everything, PvP, War, Hunts.. and you couldnt proof me wrong, just rage and insult.

Does MC & Forsaken spam forum everyday cause of easier classes and skills for hunts of Elf & Chosen making them save lot Mcoins at dungeons?  Paladin auras making Druids heal over 300 and Priest reaching almost 2000! heal crits, their tanks like Paladins are able to instant heal others also, 5% + dark defence passive skill of Elfs for Lab bosses and ranger blessing killing bosses10x faster, that allow you and your friends to hunt Eye like wild pigs without tactics or any Mcoins. 

EU MCs used to hunt it 4 people no Mcoins before Necros were made and without that lot supportive skills Elfs & Chosen have, but we burned some Mcoins and was hard hunt whole Lab in that times.. Now keep crying in a river about your easy mode

in one point i agree with u spanish.

playing bd is easier then playing shaman.... BUT for tht, shaman is much stronger then bd...

and the player who are strong with bd but suck with shaman are only strong with bd cause epic rich..but still not pro at bd  :pardon:

and elf stronger for hunt,mc stronger in arena /pvp (cause of skills)...even with new classes

and dont argue with radiant falcon, he is just a weak kid, always talking shit,just let him talk

When was there ever a character that cant be played with one thumb...

Since Warlocks came out, you can't play any class at all cause you'd be stun locked

Опубликованное фото

SUB-CLASS system will help all weak class.

stay tunned for the future.

LOL

It's so ducking funny how 80% of the Shamans now FAIL QUAKE ALL THE TIME XD

JUST NOW I WAS STANDING CHATTING I SAW A SHAMAN WITH SD STAFF KILLING A MOB HE FIRST BLINDS IT THEN LIGHTNING THEN WHAT HAPPENS HE QUAKES RIGHT ON TOP HIMSELF AND MISSES THE MOB

LOL THIS UPDATE IS PRICELESS FOR SHAMANS XD

LOL

It's so ♥♥♥♥ing funny how 80% of the Shamans now FAIL QUAKE ALL THE TIME XD

JUST NOW I WAS STANDING CHATTING I SAW A SHAMAN WITH SD STAFF KILLING A MOB HE FIRST BLINDS IT THEN LIGHTNING THEN WHAT HAPPENS HE QUAKES RIGHT ON TOP HIMSELF AND MISSES THE MOB

LOL THIS UPDATE IS PRICELESS FOR SHAMANS XD

i think its bugged cause same problem is with my paladin, fetters of justice fails 4/5 times  :facepalm:

my last arena fights it always failed,nothin happend even if i was attacking the enemy and the enemy attacked me :facepalm: 

and once it worked,but only fr maybe 1 second even if its level 4..

I notice im getting hammed by bd's alot more. Did you secretly increase the distance?

lol hamstring  not changes,still 2yards