[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

Wow, Rangers got nerfed hard. This is such bullshit. Ive been attacking for 10 minutes straight now and blessing hasn't worked once. Plus I'm doing 0! Damage. What the duck is this bullshit. For someone that spends a couple hundred a month on this game, Id assume AiGrind could hire some realistic people and decent designers. Rangers Blessing needs to go back. Our lack of defense makes up for that. Such bullshit. Ranger class is worthless no. Cant defend and take hits NOR do any dmg. I regret ever making now. It seems like Developers seriously favor Mc side. Its about to take my time and money to a new game.

Idk if Devs has adjuste bugs , becouse im working , But Stop complein , go and do all swamps collect quest with calm , ahaha , be smart , go park your elf , Or Mc In cl bosses..nobody can Stop you Now ! Ahah , id love to make a war Now , Why im working ?? :fool:

Searching 4 more rangers to make party and kill jerboa :lol:

And because we all we have 0! Dmg...searching one more ppl lvl 1 mage,just to kill him in the final. :rofl:

Searching 4 more rangers to make party and kill jerboa :lol:

And because we all we have 0! Dmg...searching one more ppl lvl 1 mage,just to kill him in the final. :rofl:

lol good one

:rofl:

If u f*cking with stealth, can u atleast reduce cooldown?!

This game would be balanced? Nothing of this update is balanced.

Btw. Dont try to change things that doesnt need to be changed.

Shit game.  :bad:

so u think a full rotation on gouge/stealth is balance? ur probably a rogue then xD like shamans will cry about eq reduction and warlocks will cry about their nerf. this game needed a nerf on all ranged classes (on both sides) or a power up on melees xD cause people who play melee are doomed if 1vs1 against any (smart) ranged class

:mega_shok: I dont see the need of doing all this change about the mechanic type of the character.. :bad:

-I dont like the update  :facepalm:

:mega_shok: I dont see the need of doing all this change about the mechanic type of the character.. :bad:

-I dont like the update  :facepalm:

u dont see the need? ur probably mc then xD some classes seriously needed a nerf, most of them on mc side. ranger also needed a nerf on bless, since fighting 2 (smart) rangers is hard as hell, my 3400 hp bd dies before getting close (1 second death if 2 rangers bless hit me) is that fair?? no. bd vs warlock? bd always 0 dmg is warlock dont lag, that fair? also not fair. and i could go on. this game needed a bit of nerfing on some classes. not too much though, just a small reduction to make the fights more fair.

ofc today's update has a lot of bugs, thats why 3.4.4 is anounced to the 4th of march. today's just a test to see what they need to change.

btw devs, i love the new look on mage shield  :give_rose:  good job, just be carefull those extra skill efects dont make even more lag during fights  :blush:

u dont see the need? ur probably mc then xD some classes seriously needed a nerf, most of them on mc side. ranger also needed a nerf on bless, since fighting 2 (smart) rangers is hard as hell, my 3400 hp bd dies before getting close (1 second death if 2 rangers bless hit me) is that fair?? no. bd vs warlock? bd always 0 dmg is warlock dont lag, that fair? also not fair. and i could go on. this game needed a bit of nerfing on some classes. not too much though, just a small reduction to make the fights more fair.

ofc today's update has a lot of bugs, thats why 3.4.4 is anounced to the 4th of march. today's just a test to see what they need to change.

btw devs, i love the new look on mage shield  :give_rose:  good job, just be carefull those extra skill efects dont make even more lag during fights  :blush:

people people..  ;D  I am in both side for you information  :facepalm: ; is normal that u think like that cuz u are a BD, but be more openmind' why they dont increase skills, or create differente options, trying to be more fair? be everyone equal.. ?

They are always making thing's new for in a few  month's mores update's change it or reduce? Like are u seriously .. Since I play this game everything is like that ..

When people are thinking about everything is normal but not perfect... Here dev's find a way to put it Abnormal..  :(  and complicated thing's.

The game right now is boring.. and the update is nothing original.. or NEW or enjoyable and I bet people will keep leaving the game.

;D By the way I am glad ur BD had more use now  :lol: . But is so weird cuz BD are always a great tank to fight..  8)

I think it would be better to reroll skills to the previous patch skills, unbalanced or not, it was x10 better than this one without bugs  :facepalm: Even if I do get killed in 1 second from Wolfsy  :lol:

duck YOU AI GRIND! duck YOU AND THIS SHIT duckING GAME! YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING THAT DOESNT NEED TO BE CHANGED AND SAY duck EVERYTHING THAT DOES duck OFF YOU LAME MOTHER duckERS AND duck YOUR STUPID duckING GAY ASS GAME BUH BYE

I gotta duckin bug on merciless strike going on myself. But it dnt even ducking matter cause rogues r OFFICIALLY TRASH! THEYRES NO duckING POINT IN OWNING ONE! WEAKEST CLASS IN GAME NOW THANKS A BUNCH YOU duckING RETARDS

:sorry: please bring back the orginial stealth skill, all happening every update is disaster now. im really afraid what will be the bug in 3.5 updat. and until now its not yet fixed. we need not skill reduction, we only need  balanced like making aoe spells in elf or what, not making all skill dump. warlock,shaman,rouge, and even ranger bless is b.s  and weaker now my bless is lvl5 and only activate 2 or 1 time, and my rouge is weaker now specially in combat ,dont be mad at me huh? but im playing other games have rouge and all of them warspear rouge have the most weakest identity. and i hope you will fix all this problem.  :sorry:

:facepalm: im very dissapointed :facepalm: thankyou its the very best update . we totally enjoy it right everyone? :dirol:

;D ;D i died from ifrit. ranger 18lvl. zero hits ;D

powerful shot 5 lvl

i died ;D

before last data chaching i was able to kill ifrit ;D

give me repair scroll pls ;D  i died cz bug ;D

My question,  why gamemaster update skill character without asking?  i think they should make a quisioner before we entering the game and give question like this

which caracter should be reduce skill in ur faction?

which caracter should be increase skill in ur faction?

and asking what update it should be?

If you do that,  u are fair.

But this last update i think its not fair  :'(

dont fix ranger dev, its good that they have 0 dmg on powerful shot now.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they made it this way so that Rangers will get used to the new Blessing  :lol:

;D ;D i heard of 2x versions why 5 lvl skill powerful shot hit0

1st: cz we cant use powerfull shot and blessing at max5 lvl at same time

2nd : cz we not enough lvlled to use powerfull shot at max

18-20 lvl can use only 4lvl skill at 22 can use 5 lvl

sounds crazgive me free book of oblivian ;D cz i dont have 40k gold or 499 coins ;D

It is interesting to know that a game that was as fun becomes a mess as being okay. The items for free, powerful skills and then removes them. The best thing to do would be to go back to previous versions because that way, only people who do not know how this game was to keep playing. Anyone who has played the season warspears today is disappointed with every update. I expected more. Over three years playing and always take one step forward and two steps back. It's a shame to see a game that was a legend, being what it is today, with all their complaining gms.  :bad:

please fix the merciless strike of rouge.. its a level 5 skill but every hit i made damages 0,, o crap i been messing in arena,, not only me but all rouges............ :spiteful: ,,,, please fixed this

This is the first time in so long mc have something to cry about :*

Thanks devs @}-

Then we look back to that time they first nerf'd Stealth and Charge

xd

DONT ♥♥♥♥ WITH RANGERS BLESS DEVS. CHANGE IT BACK NOW THIS SUCKS

POWER SHOT IS BUGGED DEVS FIX THISSSSSSS FIX THISSSSSSS IM LVL 5 POWER SHOT IT ALWAYS DOES ZERO I REPEAT ZERO AS IN 0 DAMAGE! WHY????

FIX FIX FIX

u like real gay with ur doom bow now, cant beat 1 hit again right, lolololololol

Oh my god.

This isnt permanent.

And its Just a game.

In few time Devs will adjuste the bug.

Some classes need to be decrease.

It's fair enough.

I love How some people are unrespectfull....what a shame !

Devs arent stupids , and Ok , they mistake , something isnt working , But they will adjust it soon , So Just Lets say Thanks to their work.

Appreciate it.

Be patience , this bugs wont be permanent , Even if the ones that insulted Devs deserves it.

Give your ideas is good , But Not with bad words.

Cant wait few hours ? Come on...

Keep calm and drink a tea.

Oh my god.

This isnt permanent.

And its Just a game.

In few time Devs will adjuste the bug.

Some classes need to be decrease.

It's fair enough.

I love How some people are unrespectfull....what a shame !

Devs arent stupids , and Ok , they mistake , something isnt working , But they will adjust it soon , So Just Lets say Thanks to their work.

Appreciate it.

Be patience , this bugs wont be permanent , Even if the ones that insulted Devs deserves it.

Give your ideas is good , But Not with bad words.

Cant wait few hours ? Come on...

Keep calm and drink a tea.

More like smoke some weed