[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

I have question to dev, why Dodge on b.d more high than rogue? they dont have skill dodge, is realy weird.

I'm not too sure about this cause I used to win lot of pvps because of dodge,ask merce how i used to kill his poor bd those days  :lol: :lol:

Nope! :)

Check this thread - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80070.0 , please.

Snorlax,hi...again.. :blush: I was asking you long time ago to change my name in the"Chrystall" ...or Chrystalls...if u can(i know u can  ;D )

:give_rose: Ty.

Lol aggro is Completely useless only on extreme occasions can u use in Pvp to unselect a skill macro but once that noob learns to keep clicking target its only waste of mp this goes for barb too

Parry starts at 1% and +1 every point and parry works only on melee as rogue gets dodge =O 5% starting at lvl 1 and dodge is for all attacks tell me when did u ever parry a Shaman

As for people who think i cried on elf only.. i Have elite shaman and a decent barb if u havent noticed i just see whats the difference between having to focus 110% playing elf to win and

being able to sleep and 2v1 elf w my shaman

That noob learns to keep clicking target...as i see not many ppl know what do when they "taunted". Don't say waste. Try to put on prepared ranger,you will see destroyery of him by that one click lol...

Parry is not the most useless skill of a Bladedancer, most smart stat building BDs use this skill as an advantage to gaining more stats and leaving parry 0. Like Pliskin's build for example, with attack speed.

Parry > Aggro

Let me rephrase

Parry is useless outside of "omfg i parried his shit on 2.7%" and signals for pvp.

I disagree with you all on aggro, any good bd with good timing and a decent connection can offset an opponents swing to get theirs off first, not to mention a chance to break away. Bd who don't value aggro make me want to kill puppies. Same goes for barb, dk, pld equivalents.

VOTING NOW CLOSED and LOCKED AT 102 VOTES:

Tally:

• 96 voters for a new pvp area.
  • 84 voters wanting a pvp area as suggested.
  • 12 voters for a new pvp area but not as suggested.
  • 06 voters happy with the current way of things.

Please tell me a social 1v1 pvp area is coming soon? ( Please no 1x1 arena  :bad:    )

Huh huh huh?  :pardon: :blush:

wah wah,  O:-)  aigrin your company is really a genius in the handling of the game you created and richer :drinks: , I always expect the best at giving the best development, best, :pleasantry: ;D

:yahoo: nice :good: , shaman deserved punishment, but not to the ranger. :aggressive: :fool:

Stealth didn't get nerf, glad.

The base cooldown got reduced, though sorry to the Rogues that double click Stealth in arena, LOL

PS: I CAN STEALTH AND GO OUT OFF STEALTH IN 2 SECOND, WARLOCKS CAN'T DO THAT HUEHUE duck YEAH SO PRO MAN

Who gives a duck about this update. This is not what players want.

WE WANT :

*more quest

*more costumes

*better gear for necromancers

*max level increased

*killing monsters and bosses should give exp because quests don't give enough

*more bosses for more gear drops

*eventually add better classes ( a 3rd class would be nice for each example: Corsair, Puppeteer, Elementalist, etc)

Although having GUILDS & WORLD CHAT is good also making the fight even. However players expected something better.

and whats the use of stealth?! for manually  deactivating only?! for what?! its totally underpower skill now,and the duration take lower, and take note its only cooldown after you deactivate or use other skills.  :facepalm: its not balanced its dumb! worster and worster please.. whats happening?! explain it to my face :facepalm: i hate it hate hate hate! :bad:

I know the problem of strike rogue, problem just at lvl 5 strike, my level 4 strike, dont have problem.

Mana Cost sap and ham increase now  ;)

37514_.png

I forgot, manacost of some skill increase now  :facepalm:

I forgot, manacost of some skill increase now  :facepalm: 

guys this was exactly what i suggested earlier. Today wasnt it? :clapping:

Nah, if you want balance;

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts. :good:  Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

Oped.

I knew they would consider this suggestion :blush:

Mage and Barabarian: changed animations for some skills

only animation of skills?

Illusory  Chains have no stun effect! :facepalm:

Also the mage Radiant Cape is still not added :facepalm: