[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

Infinite stealth also means time for tea break while cooldowns reset, could make it possible for you rogues to still cycle hit gouge, though spending more time in invisible. Style and potency of enemy detection as well as reduced gouge duration will be interesting to see and I think will tell us more about wether this is buff or nerf for rogues.

It better be a buff.

Though now Rogues will not be able to cycle Gouge and Stealth, nerf or not.

So if this is a nerf, which would be x5 worse than the previous one and Gouge duration decreased.

Might aswell remove Rogue's dual wield ability and give them Cloth armour and a rondel, lol.

Hope it's not a nerf, my Rogue's def amp is so low a crap BD could kill me in 2 hamstrings, I would have to retire it then, 6 Months of hardwork to get +9 and +8 weapons and 0 MC used  :facepalm:

Yep seems a nerf to me too. "Cooldown will start after the end of skill" means that the 22 seconds will start AFTER the invisibility ends, not while its active like now.

The cancel invisibility at will option seems something like to "restart" the whole skill, so if 5 sec after the stealth activation are passed and you cancel it, you wont have to wait till the skill ends (whatever lvl 5 stealth lasts - 5 sec + 22 sec) to start the cooldown, but you will be able to start it right away.

duck yeah I can Stealth for 2 seconds and cancel it, don't think a Warlock can do that, huh ha huh ha. Rooted, bees, lightning, GG Rogue.

I seriously doubt theyll let you stay stealth perm and theres no way to cycle if cooldown starts after u hit someone because gouge shorter unless rogue runs worse than a bad shaman

:bad:  yess true :facepalm: ,, well congrats elves complaining are happy now. but i think its good acrossing mobs ,norlant,or labyrinth., but little problem when combat :dirol:

sange wait me im planning to retire too :sorry:

Just erase visibility of rogues,and they be happy.. Also makes their hits 9999. That' s all. Then they say it is balanced. xD

P.s can we get some mice , raccoon, and other furry rodent costumes in The future. Or birds like  bald eagle , pelican, robin

Maybe some dogs even tho werewolf is already awesome enough

Just erase visibility of rogues,and they be happy.. Also makes their hits 9999. That' s all. Then they say it is balanced. xD

over reaction :bad: thats not our point, well then enjoy :good:

Gouge + run far :D who knows until we see new durations. Exciting.

Lots of books will be sold... Lots and lots of books :D

Sell book of oblivion..pm me quick in :lol:

Nah, if you want balance;

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts. :good:  Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

Oped.

No,i'm so glad for these fixes. Finally something move on! But bladedancer need fix too! His skills are unfair! Especially hamstring! Distance bug !

Nah, if you want balance;

Every players in-game are immune to each other, they are able to attack each other but cannot deal damage at all. They can just stare at u in anger and think angry thoughts. :good: Aka. Balance, rangers would be able to double hit like this; 0 0 0 0! 0! 0! 0

LOL

btw, Dafuq is an

oped

No,i'm so glad for these fixes. Finally something move on! But bladedancer need fix too! His skills are unfair! Especially hamstring! Distance bug !

Barb takes advantage of this too, all melee classes do.

Ya make it so bd cant attack anyone who runs away :D bd didnt need dmg on Ham its just fun to use it at low hp and walk way and pretend u kill them w aggro skill

Please explain how bd skills Are op

they Have TWO SKILLS THAT ARE COMPLETELY(almost) USELESS

♥♥♥♥ yeah I can Stealth for 2 seconds and cancel it, don't think a Warlock can do that, huh ha huh ha. Rooted, bees, lightning, GG Rogue.

xD Im not saying its fair, dont play a rogue enough to judge it. Just trying to read what Snorlax posted.

Sounds to me that Rogues gonna get nerfed once more again as always  :wacko: :wacko:  anyway this time it won't be only Rogues,finely Rangers's blessing going to be balanced or what ever you call it  :lol:

I think update 3.4.4 is not yet official so its mean its only preparation, so they know what will been fixed for 3.5,  and i hope if  they saw something really under power or not balanced i really hoped devs will fixed it, so ill stop complaining.  for now, :drinks: lalalalalala

:sorry: damn :sorry:

IS A GOOD UPDATE ! MORE NEED REDUCE TIME IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! REDUCE DARK CIRCLE TIME OR Chance of succesful usage IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL !! 

>>> REDUCE TIME OR SUCCESFUL USAGE IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! this is not a help, is justice, is to fight as equals! AIGRIND not reduce dark circle !! more reduce bless in rangers :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  ohh GOD !!! they do not lake us elves  :'( :cray: .

IS A GOOD UPDATE ! MORE NEED REDUCE TIME IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! REDUCE DARK CIRCLE TIME OR Chance of succesful usage IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL !! 

>>> REDUCE TIME OR SUCCESFUL USAGE IN DARK CIRCLE SKILL WARLOCK !!! this is not a help, is justice, is to fight as equals! AIGRIND not reduce dark circle !! more reduce bless in rangers :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  ohh GOD !!! they do not lake us elves  :'( :cray: .

Elf don't need lake xD

>:D now u make this game noob devs ...ya u done so good things  ..but rogue invi skill changeing that realy bad ..u can see maximam ppl play at elf side mc have just few ppls ...in that if u do that type noob skill change that cant taken .....dnt do any thing with rogue invi skill or rogue lover lev warspear ...think about that .. u going to make mc side noob for some noob elf compline...

Mostly unfair is parry buff skill what add high parrying status to bd with already high defence. Show me one skill on barbarian what do similar?Why bd chop do 100+, and barbarian ones 40? I should complain hour.....

>:D now u make this game noob devs ...ya u done so good things  ..but rogue invi skill changeing that realy bad ..u can see maximam ppl play at elf side mc have just few ppls ...in that if u do that type noob skill change that cant taken .....dnt do any thing with rogue invi skill or rogue lover lev warspear ...think about that .. u going to make mc side noob for some noob elf compline...

QQ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mostly unfair is parry buff skill what add high parrying status to bd with already high defence. Show me one skill on barbarian what do similar?

You would have a hard time finding many bd with points in parry.. And even if you did, each lv of the skill adds 1% ... Really, parry is the most useless of bd skills.

Bad dream for rogue, after maintaince  :facepalm: . Rogue cant easy kill range class after maintance.  :facepalm:  cooldown and manacost should be reduce when this change of stealth come. B.d can kill rogue with easier now.

I have question to dev, why Dodge on b.d more high than rogue? they dont have skill dodge, is realy weird.

BD > Barb, Barb can only use charge once, if he would want to use it again he would sacrifice 2 hits for it and prolly get hit 1-2 times for trying to *kite* his enemy

Until they rework charge to be easy to use once off cooldown then

BD = Barb

NOT TO MENTION IT'S SUCCESS RATE, though it will be fixed next update so maybe they will be equal.

The reason to why chop is shitty is cause the duration is INSANELY LONG, you can stack it 2 times 2 seconds before the 1st goes off meaning no stealth for Rogues in 1 on 1.

Parry is not the most useless skill of a Bladedancer, most smart stat building BDs use this skill as an advantage to gaining more stats and leaving parry 0. Like Pliskin's build for example, with attack speed.

Parry > Aggro

LOL

btw, Dafuq is an

Noe, oped is not an Object :tease: . Op, op-ed, overpowered. Didn't feel like typing two simple letters so i felt that i had to add a few extra. I like the way i put "ed" at the end of my word op, it makes me think about life, i also liked how i ended my sentence with a "." It reminds me of how short life really is and YOLO. So you gotta enjoy life while u can :drinks:  (everything i underlined was just bullshit and should not be taken seriously under any circumstances. O:-)  (Except the yolo part))

:diablo:  but rogue invi skill changeing that realy bad 

maybe we're too early to judge what's coming,let's see how it goes sometimes it will be better than current  :pleasantry:  but I'm bit worried about that how this will effect when it goes to pvp  :aggressive:

Lol aggro is Completely useless only on extreme occasions can u use in Pvp to unselect a skill macro but once that noob learns to keep clicking target its only waste of mp this goes for barb too

Parry starts at 1% and +1 every point and parry works only on melee as rogue gets dodge =O 5% starting at lvl 1 and dodge is for all attacks tell me when did u ever parry a Shaman

As for people who think i cried on elf only.. i Have elite shaman and a decent barb if u havent noticed i just see whats the difference between having to focus 110% playing elf to win and

being able to sleep and 2v1 elf w my shaman

I have question to dev, why Dodge on b.d more high than rogue? they dont have skill dodge, is realy weird.

It's not.

All melee classes can get the same amount of Dodge without skill, Rogue gets the highest.