[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

What about paladins at least give us the dot damage we used to get from foj before, even at lv4 foj I hit only 30x3 while BD and Barbs hit 150+x3 :wacko:

• Developer

Server will be off until 4th march :crazy:

Nope! :)

Check this thread - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80070.0 , please.

why bd chop so high + thry strong + good damage ... and why db stun so long range ...that bad ..do soming about that ...and rogue stun now for not long :-( thats realy bad ...but shaman still rulz i guess ...anyway main thing is why sms paymet off for india ...am a collage studen  cant buy m.coin with cradit card..... so what i do now ..in game am so much poor ..my friends helping me ..but there also a limit for help...i cant say them daily i need this i need that...sometime i did not need to say ..they give me that......pls guys do something...or i die in hell:-(  i even i cant take that 50% discount in valentain day ...u guys need watch our :-( :sorry:

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location.   

In version 3.4.4 You will see following changes:

• List of players who are on the same location as you
  • To the everyday Mentor's gifts added few additional items from Miracle Shop
  • Consuming energy for the skills now dynamically changes with increasing skill level.
  • Changed trading window, now you will see the name of selected item
  • Level 9 shield added to the arena supplier
  • Fixed ability of skill "Beast Trap" been applied on recently revived players
  • Increased limit of quests. Now it is 100!

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced
Rogue:
  • Duration of skill Gauge is slightly reduced
  • Changes in the skill Stealh. Now it will go to cooldown after end of usage (cancelling invisibility). Pressing button second time with the skill assinged on it will cancel invisibility.

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced

Barbarian:
  • Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge

Ranger:
  • Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap
  • Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased

Priest:
  • Slightly reduced duration of skill Armistice

Additional changes:
  • Added new payment systems: Google Checkout and Samsung
  • Fixed some quests
  • Improved iPhone 5 compatibility
  • Mage and Barabarian: changed animations for some skills

Stay tuned for the more information about upcoming updates!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Those are really good especially for the guild

It's a Metal/Rock/Alternative band from Iowa, Lead singer the one and only legendary Corey Taylor also lead singer of Slipknot.

Try Wikipedia for the full details.

PS: Sorry didn't reply to your pms, I was afk xd

Only lead by one of the greatest singers with vocal range and raw emotion of all time

Only lead by one of the greatest singers with vocal range and raw emotion of all time

Indeed, x10 better than " it's friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday friday "

The lyrics are just full of shit, good shit not bad.

The Frozen - Stone Sour

Dear Aigrind! Make this updates faster. Where is the Twitter connection and music? You always say it be fixed on next update. We all want new massive area called Ayvondil!

В скором времени после полного релиза 3.4.4 (т.е. проверки приложений в магазинах Apple App Store и Nokia Ovi store), которое является промежуточным обновлением!

Translation:

"Shortly after the full release 3.4.4 (ie testing applications in the Apple App Store and Nokia Ovi store), which is an intermediate update!

• Changes in the skill Stealth. Now it will go to cooldown after end of usage (cancelling invisibility). Pressing button second time with the skill assinged on it will cancel invisibility.
I love you

Wait, does this mean the duration is increased or cooldown is decreased?

If neither then duck you  :lol:

" cooldown after end of usage " so 22 second cooldown, if we stealthed for 5 seconds then canceled we must wait an overall time of 27 seconds to use it again or it's duration will be increased or cooldown decreased?

Don't tell me your making Rogues into a Stealthless Light armour wearing Bladedancer without Hamstring.

Yes, all skills energy expenses ıncreased. k, but

necromancer's ancient seal skills expending 14

energy. Druid and shaman's expending only 15

and necromancer skills use %4 health. It's not fair.

Pls reduce to 10-12 energy.

I love you

How did i not see this yet... say goodbye to all those trickster rogues i just made a sticky in my undies

As for ranger bless thats Small potatoes ill still crit 1000 1500 1000 no bless if u can add thats more than any cloth will want to take

Sounds like infinite stealth duration, however, cooldown only starts once you release stealth effect (by manual cancel pressing the skill a second time or detection).

I'm not sure about my feelings on this.

How did i not see this yet... say goodbye to all those trickster rogues i just made a sticky in my undies

It was just added.

Though it could be a nerf making Rogues have to wait more to stealth a 2nd time, the Gouge decrease was already a nerf for their untouchable combo a.k.a hit n run.

Sounds like infinite stealth duration, however, cooldown only starts once you release stealth effect (by manual cancel pressing the skill a second time or detection).

If so, They should focus more on a detection system, like 2 yards near the Rogue you can detect him after 3 seconds or something like that.

wtf?! i can kill lvl 18 ranger 1v1 using tricky fight in stealth but now icant  :facepalm:

Infinite stealth also means time for tea break while cooldowns reset, could make it possible for you rogues to still cycle hit gouge, though spending more time in invisible. Style and potency of enemy detection as well as reduced gouge duration will be interesting to see and I think will tell us more about wether this is buff or nerf for rogues.

Just learn to play with new balance. Stop cry about what can't. Still not released,lol.

:cray: yes mister.. :cray: i really need to move  on in  this update,  huhuhuh. bye bye tricky play :sorry:

I love you

Wait, does this mean the duration is increased or cooldown is decreased?

If neither then ♥♥♥♥ you  :lol:

" cooldown after end of usage " so 22 second cooldown, if we stealthed for 5 seconds then canceled we must wait an overall time of 27 seconds to use it again or it's duration will be increased or cooldown decreased?

Don't tell me your making Rogues into a Stealthless Light armour wearing Bladedancer without Hamstring.

Yep seems a nerf to me too. "Cooldown will start after the end of skill" means that the 22 seconds will start AFTER the invisibility ends, not while its active like now.

The cancel invisibility at will option seems something like to "restart" the whole skill, so if 5 sec after the stealth activation are passed and you cancel it, you wont have to wait till the skill ends (whatever lvl 5 stealth lasts - 5 sec + 22 sec) to start the cooldown, but you will be able to start it right away.

I seriously doubt theyll let you stay stealth perm and theres no way to cycle if cooldown starts after u hit someone because gouge shorter unless rogue runs worse than a bad shaman

37462_.jpg