[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

This post shows how much of a immature kid you truly are.

FYI - I wear full resilience gear. Stop being a mad weaksauce noob.

lol I'm not talking to you.

We all know you're a troll, duck you  :lol:

I'll give you a %,

They reduced Blessing into a % where in the easy-as-shit class doesn't get to kill some dude in a second just cause he got lucky.

A +7 Bow Ranger killed me in 4 seconds with lv1 trap ofcourse he caught me off guard aka out of stealth and as a Rogue I couldn't do

The fact that it really takes 4 seconds to kill instead proves that you agree that there is nothing wrong with the class.

You sure show alot of emotion towards this.

they reduced chance of blessing and making trap reload time more faster .. please dont tell me you gonna make ranger more as a melee killer.. xD range class still can attack and use skill when in trap though.. we can blind and fear the ranger while they in blessing... Ranger not OP anymore :D

How many mcoins will a guild cost... You know it will take mcoins... Anything for a buck.

actually it won't cost you any mcoins :)

actually it won't cost you any mcoins :)

gold then?  ;D we wanna know to prepare for it

and will there be guild perks/skills or guild vault? guild ranking?  :blush: sorry for throwing so many questions, just excited bout it, cant really wait

:unknw:

gold then?  ;D we wanna know to prepare for it

and will there be guild perks/skills or guild vault? guild ranking?  :blush: sorry for throwing so many questions, just excited bout it, cant really wait :unknw:

Yeah, you will need gold and some SPECIAL item to create a guild.

Of course there will be skills etc., but at first you will have base functionality and features will be added in further updates.

Yeah, you will need gold and some SPECIAL item to create a guild.

Of course there will be skills etc., but at first you will have base functionality and features will be added in further updates.

"Beyond the reach of human range, a drop of hell, a touch of strange"

Read the whole series, loved it.

Long days and pleasant nights Roland.

http://files.warspear-online.com/images/3.0/Shaman:[/size][/font][/color]

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced

in your face spanish :yahoo: even devs saw what we all saw  :spiteful:

Sapphire ELF CHOSEN GUILD

PERNICIOUS or INTREPID

DECIDE LATER ;)

GUILD LEADERS (at Least to start)

YINS & PLISKIN

Invites depending on how many are allowed in

if you think i Might invite you.. you probably already know who u are

BARBARIAN  :yahoo:

in your face spanish :yahoo: even devs saw what we all saw  :spiteful:

I figured update would have been

Increase range , duration, add damage to dark circle

Lower ranger shooting distance to 1 space

Add 10seconds to blind

5X dmg rogue stealth + blessing style atk

Hello.

We would like to say that we are planning guilds and the whole clan system. So, it will happen.

This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Now is being brought to us. Awesome and thank you.  :) 

VOTING NOW CLOSED and LOCKED AT 102 VOTES:

Tally:

• 96 voters for a new pvp area.
  • 84 voters wanting a pvp area as suggested.
  • 12 voters for a new pvp area but not as suggested.
  • 06 voters happy with the current way of things.
Thanks for your votes guys. Feel free to continue placing your thoughts and idea's upon this topic. :) 

Please tell me a social 1v1 pvp area is coming soon? ( Please no 1x1 arena  :bad: 

)

EDIT:  1001 posts wow  :shok: 

I figured update would have been

Increase range , duration, add damage to dark circle

Lower ranger shooting distance to 1 space

Add 10seconds to blind

5X dmg rogue stealth + blessing style atk

pilksin if this true .............

then i feal sorry for you :(

37421_.jpg

Shamans have lived with an Earthquake the same AoE as Dark Circle WITHOUT damage, now it will be just like old times except with damage. Nothing much wrong with this, I wouldn't have a problem with this as a Shaman, it was already a question why is the AoE to this skill so huge, I was even thinking " wtf, why did they increase the AoE this HUGE AND add damage to it ".

The only thing I fear now, I think we all do,

Is the random retarded Shamans I get in arena, I've seen them miss so hard with such a huge AoE, and I've seen them succeed thanks the huge AoE but fail to aim it right.

Now I guess I gotta find arena partners considering I play on a different time zone than 80% of my friends  :facepalm:

I forgot one, if cooldown of beast trap reduce, its mean c.l questor will hard to do c.l, cuz ranger is op of blocking caravan elf. :facepalm:

never did crybaby, i just said tht +10 is about the money,not the brain,so little pathetic kid,learn to read :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I gree with jayrox, having +10 DOES not automatically make one a "pro", in order to be considered a pro, you'll need tactics to encounter enemies. ive beaten +10 enemies alot of times because i know how to encounter them. :good:

Опубликованное фото

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust :sorry:
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy :)
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced :good:
Rogue:
  • Duration of skill Gauge is slightly reduced :clapping:

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced :yahoo:
Barbarian:
  • Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge :yahoo:
Ranger:
  • Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap :shok:
  • Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased :rofl:
Priest:
  • Slightly reduced duration of skill Armistice :bad:

Its realy unfair what skills they give to warlock..lvl 13 warlock can kill lvl 20 easy..

it will be good if they make some good stun for elfs too..

dark cyrcle is 10 time better then paladin and mage's stun..

i

@sange i know this kind of off-topic but

what does StoneSour means :bad: ?

It's a Metal/Rock/Alternative band from Iowa, Lead singer the one and only legendary Corey Taylor also lead singer of Slipknot.

Try Wikipedia for the full details.

PS: Sorry didn't reply to your pms, I was afk xd

Its realy unfair what skills they give to warlock..lvl 13 warlock can kill lvl 20 easy..

it will be good if they make some good stun for elfs too..

dark cyrcle is 10 time better then paladin and mage's stun..

i

for one thing a lvl 13 lock can not kill a 20 unless that 20 is wearing no gear or has no clue how to play. Secondly, a lvl 13 lock will have low ass HP so a lvl 20 can easily one shot if not, two shot him. And third, life exhaust was already gimp to begin with....3 tics really? Life exhaust tic should last according to how many points u put in it. I do agree on fear tho, its a bit OP. On the other hand, so is rangers doiblecrit shot!!! Way more OP than locks. And why would u want to increase BD's hamstring? It can already affect u at 7 characters away. Almost same as a rangers arrow lol. MAGES need more love I think. Focus on them.

well, i think after this update we will still have the problem, that ranged classes are op vs melee

the changes are not big enough, every shaman still can duck bds life and warlock too.

i think charges improve is okay, barbs were weaker then bd, now balanced,maybe stronger,lets see

i am really excited to see how blessing will be... maybe bit scared cause finally got a good bow and now they reduce blessing chance :(

the changes make druid and necro more op then before, especially necro will be more op class