[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

are you serius :facepalm:

every change which was done is quite nice but why reduce priests arsimistic :facepalm:

:(

agree.Necro has a stun skill,that block enemy , with priest armistice enemies can keep move + priest cant atk the enemy.

So Why reduce it ? No sense..

lol dev, u improved 4 of mc/forsaken character's skils.. And elf? JUST ranger and priest.. I think it still unfair.. Cause mc/forsaken has great skil than elf/choosen.. I think u (dev) already knw it or the other words "relize it".. sorry, fyi im not complaining, what i said is a fact.. For example, warlock and shaman, i think, u (dev) already knw how they move in the arena, atk - blind - then stun.. How we can defead them with those kind of skills? 100% die without touching them.. Thats it.. Please make it fair..

They Decrease mcsakens skills not increase,Duh.They listened your elves  complains like always.,Read again Front page.Enjoy the Game.  :facepalm:

NO JUST NO! I SPENT OVER 1500$ ON MY RANGE CHARACTER. NOW YOU REDUCE CHANCE OF BLESSING? BY HOW MUCH % GIVE ME A % NUMBER.

NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OUT A GOOD DEFENSED BARB OR BD IF WE CANT HIT THEM HARD AND FAST? WE RELY ON BLESSING, IT'S ALREADY HARD ENOUGH.

AND I STILL SEE NO REAL 1V1 OPTION HAS BEEN ADDED. BAD BAD AWFUL AWFUL UPDATE. FAIL UPDATE IS FAIL.

RANGER DID NOT NEED TO BE NERFED THANKS A LOT, NO MORE BUYING MCOINS FOR ME, YOU LOST YOUR BIGGEST CUSTOMER.

NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OUT A GOOD DEFENSED BARB OR BD IF WE CANT HIT THEM HARD AND FAST? WE RELY ON BLESSING,

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT CLICK AND PEW PEW, NOW YOU CAN KITE MORE IF THAT MEANS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS.

Ranger:

• Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap

What about Necro stun duration?

Priest Armistice got reduced, that was their counter skill to Nightmare, plus Nightmare is x2 stronger than Gouge.

Nerfing Fear instead of Circle, not a good choice.

Making Circle a complete AoE effect which works on the middle target too only doesn't allow them to use skills but can still attack would've been better.

Reduce Ranger's blessing, thank ♥♥♥♥ing god, it's about time.

Reduce Gouge duration, I won't lie, Rogue can beat any melee class unless Gouge fails, +20 or not, I will still win you.

You can cycle Gouge and Stealth so that your enemy can't touch you but it's a little risky with the timing.

What happened to the buffs? Mages are still weakest in Range vs Range PvP since they got no CC skill they must rely on their skills to crit before the enemy CCs them or heal up to full HP.

And Rogues also need a small range skill atleast increase something to 2 range, I could kite a Rogue easily with a BD.

@Everyone else, read up and understand, Guilds come out in 3.5 not 3.4. So stop the questions and shit, wait til then.

make bd or rouge,with same amp i have,then come pvp and u will die.

Bet I could kill you with my rondel behind my back.

never did crybaby, i just said tht +10 is about the money,not the brain,so little pathetic kid,learn to read :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why you cant you have +10 and be smart? High amp and retardedness dont go hand in hand  :sorry:

Why you cant you have +10 and be smart? High amp and retardedness dont go hand in hand  :sorry:

I agree with Jaythug.

Some idiots need to use their pea brain some times.

lol dev, u improved 4 of mc/forsaken character's skils.. And elf? JUST ranger and priest.. I think it still unfair.. Cause mc/forsaken has great skil than elf/choosen.. I think u (dev) already knw it or the other words "relize it".. sorry, fyi im not complaining, what i said is a fact.. For example, warlock and shaman, i think, u (dev) already knw how they move in the arena, atk - blind - then stun.. How we can defead them with those kind of skills? 100% die without touching them.. Thats it.. Please make it fair..

@ your sig. ducking epic dude. lmao.

u  have to read closer too ;D

i never said tht every +10 is brainless. i just said, tht ur skills and ur knowledge and how pro u play have nothing to do with ur amp. but some silly +10 think tht they are skilld cause have +10 items

The post of yours that I quoted wasnt as detailed as this one. Dont tell me I need to read closer. All your posts so far have been attacks on high amp people who are proud of their equips

The post of yours that I quoted wasnt as detailed as this one. Dont tell me I need to read closer. All your posts so far have been attacks on high amp people who are proud of their equips

at first i just talked about/to ginis,and he IS +10 and he thinks he is the best bd,just cause his +10 shit...and all know,he isnt tht smart...

and omg no,why should i attack somebody when he is just proud of his +10,i would be too,thts normal.

i just attack ppl who are brainless bad players but think they are gods,cause havin +10

Alright fine. Last question though, are you judging their stupidity based on your intelligence?

i just look at their gameplay and their behaviour and what they say.

dont know if anybody remembers tlatsu,but he always wrote in chat how pro he is cause high amped.

then arena with him he runs into every enemy,lost 4/5 fights with him, he always said: lets just rush,no fear,i am high amped :facepalm:  thts one example.

Well hey, look at it this way. 4 losses and a win, still gives you 50 ap  :good: xd

1 fight we were really chanceless, but 3 would have been easy win when he wouldnt run into 2 fukin traps for example ;D  then cried tht trap makes ranger op :facepalm:

btw the fight we won was really unfair cause we were 2x level 15,enemies 2x lv 14... ;D

lmao they only nerfed McSaken aliance, ONLY Barbarian got a little change in charge skill

Elfs need to stop complaining. MC and Forsaken are meant to be more pro, our first islands are way more difficult. I was playing chosen for a couple days and at level 4, 3 green crowns dropped sphere of defense, making it too easy to get gold. Not to mention the first  :pleasantry: boss is rotten toothed bert... a green crown.  MC's have always worked harder to get what they have while elfs just attract younger people (kids) and flood servers with a high population. I love my shammy and quite frankly am relieved to see that my earthquake will be smaller, quaking you guys is too easy. lol. most bd's just run at me instead of trying to juke me into quaking too soon  :facepalm: .  As far as 3.5 goes i cant wait! thanks guys!  Keep leveling and go pro!  8) 

NO JUST NO! I SPENT OVER 1500$ ON MY RANGE CHARACTER. NOW YOU REDUCE CHANCE OF BLESSING? BY HOW MUCH % GIVE ME A % NUMBER.

NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OUT A GOOD DEFENSED BARB OR BD IF WE CANT HIT THEM HARD AND FAST? WE RELY ON BLESSING, IT'S ALREADY HARD ENOUGH.

AND I STILL SEE NO REAL 1V1 OPTION HAS BEEN ADDED. BAD BAD AWFUL AWFUL UPDATE. FAIL UPDATE IS FAIL.

RANGER DID NOT NEED TO BE NERFED THANKS A LOT, NO MORE BUYING MCOINS FOR ME, YOU LOST YOUR BIGGEST CUSTOMER.

gu gu gu gu  ;D

If this realy for balancing skills, lock's darkcircles must be reviewed again. Its like a beast trap for longrange casting in wide area coverage. Just like beast trap reload is decreased. Reduce the range of casting darkcircles or perhaps it duration.

And for the coming updates, please add lvl18 rings, belts and cloak.

Thank you :-)

I'll give you a %,

They reduced Blessing into a % where in the easy-as-shit class doesn't get to kill some dude in a second just cause he got lucky.

That's how much they ducking reduced it, if you got a problem with that, all the Rangers out there, then you can shut the duck up and go play offline games using Cheat Engine.

I'll give you a %,

They reduced Blessing into a % where in the easy-as-shit class doesn't get to kill some dude in a second just cause he got lucky.

That's how much they ♥♥♥♥ing reduced it, if you got a problem with that, all the Rangers out there, then you can shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and go play offline games using Cheat Engine.

Oh come on... Why is a rogue complaining about a ranger being able to kill someone in a second. Last time i checked 2k invis crit and a normal attack crit is enough to kill alot of players in a second.

Rangers have just as much right to their opinions as you.

I'll give you a %,

That's how much they ♥♥♥♥ing reduced it, if you got a problem with that, all the Rangers out there, then you can shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and go play offline games using Cheat Engine.

Sange i didnt figure you for a queer, ♥♥♥♥ your self dude.

Coolcatkids right about rogues also, i've been killed 3 seconds by them plenty.

Oh come on... Why is a rogue complaining about a ranger being able to kill someone in a second. Last time i checked 2k invis crit and a normal attack crit is enough to kill alot of players in a second.

Rangers have just as much right to their opinions as you.

Ever heard of Resilience or Defense?

Funny, I was critting people 800 with my +6 and 5 arena swords while Mid amp Rangers where killing me in seconds.

Bet you don't even use Resilience equips, all that crit and accu to one shot people, yea don't ♥♥♥♥♥, you know it I know it every single Ranger knows it.

This isn't your happy wonderland where you can go running around killing shit stronger than you in seconds.

And last time I checked Ranger was a Ranged class, Rogue was a melee.

And dying with 1000 HP to a Rogue that comes out of nowhere isn't a 3 second kill.

Can't believe there's still retarded Rangers ♥♥♥♥♥ing cause Blessing is crap.

A +7 Bow Ranger killed me in 4 seconds with lv1 trap ofcourse he caught me off guard aka out of stealth and as a Rogue I couldn't do nothing since I'm a pure melee class, and how many seconds does it take me to kill that Ranger? Well let me see, 18% Resilience and +5-7 equips, 5 seconds if I get all crits, 10 seconds if I don't. And fyi I'm +8 and 9.

Get real kids.

Ever heard of Resilience or Defense?

Funny, I was critting people 800 with my +6 and 5 arena swords while Mid amp Rangers where killing me in seconds.

Bet you don't even use Resilience equips, all that crit and accu to one shot people, yea don't ♥♥♥♥♥, you know it I know it every single Ranger knows it.

This isn't your happy wonderland where you can go running around killing shit stronger than you in seconds.

And last time I checked Ranger was a Ranged class, Rogue was a melee.

And dying with 1000 HP to a Rogue that comes out of nowhere isn't a 3 second kill

Can't believe there's still retarded Rangers ♥♥♥♥♥ing cause Blessing is crap.

A +7 Bow Ranger killed me in 4 seconds with lv1 trap ofcourse he caught me off guard aka out of stealth and as a Rogue I couldn't do nothing since I'm a pure melee class, and how many seconds does it take me to kill that Ranger? Well let me see, 18% Resilience and +5-7 equips, 5 seconds if I get all crits, 10 seconds if I don't. And fyi I'm +8 and 9.

Get real kids.

This post shows how much of a immature kid you truly are.

FYI - I wear full resilience gear. Stop being a mad weaksauce noob.