Warlock,Shaman,Ranger got balanced,nice. :good:

Barb get a boost,but mage not,sad. :(

Many mcs crying on tradechat now,so funny. ;D

Now only waiting cry babys elves saying warlocks and shamans still op ;D

This thread:

Waaah MC's nerfed to ground please turn back :PP

Waaah Elfs are still too weak please buff more xD

Now only waiting cry babys elves saying warlocks and shamans still op ;D

Warlocks won't really mind cos darkcircle remains untouched.

Warlocks won't really mind cos darkcircle remains untouched.

The problem is,they cant cicle skill 100% anymore,with fear nerfed,they need wait more time to use dark circle again,so you will get enough time to kill then :)

1. ♥♥♥♥...your english...my eyes...omg

2. strongest bd? richest,yea, be proud of beeing rich ,arrogant idiot :facepalm: :bad:

Never actually saw you not usimg 'rich' as an excuse for someone thats better than you.

And, @Ginis, strongest, yeah, smartest, no. +10 equips +0 brain, maybe. Who knows.

The problem is,they cant cicle skill 100% anymore,with fear nerfed,they need wait more time to use dark circle again,so you will get enough time to kill then :)

unless your melee

"more time to use, enough time to kill"

Will have to wait and see how much "time". Just read in Russian forum that the reduction is only by a few tenths of a second :)

Never actually saw you not usimg 'rich' as an excuse for someone thats better than you.

And, @Ginis, strongest, yeah, smartest, no. +10 equips +0 brain, maybe. Who knows.

i know many better then me in ranged classes, but when i hear tht +10 ppl say tht they are best,i just laugh,cause for having +10 u dnt need brain/skill,u need money

unless your melee

Ranged owns meeles,thats the truth,not only warlock,but ranger,druid,shaman,priest,necro  :)

Will have to wait and see how much "time". Just read in Russian forum that the reduction is only by a few tenths of a second :)

Or the same time of blind,but not only time got nerfed,the sucess to break too,so maybe it can break with 1 second ;D

i know many better then me in ranged classes, but when i hear tht +10 ppl say tht they are best,i just laugh,cause for having +10 u dnt need brain/skill,u need money

Thats what a dumbduck only would say.

God, i cant describe this fail.

Someone, tell him.  :facepalm:

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduce
Totally agreed with warlock reducing.... :diablo:

Rogue:

• Duration of skill Gauge is slightly reduced  --> this skill consume more energy, no need to reduce, better to fix kickback skill... :mega_shok:

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced --> without reducing, people are missed their quake, now more missed ? :fool:
Barbarian:
  • Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge  --> Good Job, now barb can do battle :good:
Ranger:
  • Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap
  • Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased  --> trap, blessing, trap, blessing that the skill, need energy recharger....
Priest:
  • Slightly reduced duration of skill Armistice --> Yes should do better
Additional changes:
  • Added new payment systems: Google Checkout and Samsung
  • Fixed some quests
  • Improved iPhone 5 compatibility
  • Mage and Barabarian: changed animations for some skills

Stay tuned for the more information about upcoming updates!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

:dirol: :dirol: :drinks:

Thats what a dumb♥♥♥♥ only would say.

God, i cant describe this fail.

Someone, tell him.  :facepalm:

make bd or rouge,with same amp i have,then come pvp and u will die.who do u think u are,i didnt even speak to you, idiot :facepalm:

he is smarter than you and stronger than you and ya richer than you so stop crying like kids... shunash :facepalm:

make bd or rouge,with same amp i have,then come pvp and u will die.who do u think u are,i didnt even speak to you, idiot :facepalm:

Who do i think i am?

"Some Fags Call Me the Hentai Goddess". That's who i am. I am someone lost deep within an abyss. Aliens stole my brain, and drank my liquor. That's who i am now. Problem, officer?

By the way, your first line made no sense with the previous argument.

If you're gonna cry, cry with a good reason.

Kthxbye.

Who do i think i am?

"Some Fags Call Me the Hentai Goddess". That's who i am. I am someone lost deep within an abyss. Aliens stole my brain, and drank my liquor. That's who i am now. Problem, officer?

By the way, your first line made no sense with the previous argument.

If you're gonna cry, cry with a good reason.

Kthxbye.

i didnt start talk to you,u did,so u care about me...i see,thx ;)

i know,my first sentence was just an offer for you ;)

i didnt start talk to you,u did,so u care about me...i see,thx ;)

i know,my first sentence was just an offer for you ;)

So by your logic, correcting someone means you care. You arent event worthy of a '-' karma.

Thanks for the offer kiddo, i'll skip. I'll focus on my noob mage and get  good enough to kill the enemy, not lose and cry at forum someone beats me, 'cause he got better amps 'cause he/she/it is rich.

cool,now i reaaly gonna quitt this  :facepalm: wtf...improved..improved..and rangers get cutted..great job..wasnt anof OP MCfaction..now u did it more powerfull!Well,keep going..who knows,mabe in next updaye they can fly .. :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced :bad: :'( :cray: :'( :cray: :'( :cray:

Barbarian:
  • Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge :shok: :clapping:

Ranger:
  • Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap :bad:
  • Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased :rofl:

• Mage and Barabarian: changed animations for some skills  ;D

cool,now i reaaly gonna quitt this  :facepalm: wtf...improved..improved..and rangers get cutted..great job..wasnt anof OP MCfaction..now u did it more powerfull!Well,keep going..who knows,mabe in next updaye they can fly .. :facepalm:

MC got nerfed slightly this update too, not made more powerful  :wacko: .

So by your logic, correcting someone means you care. You arent event worthy of a '-' karma.

Thanks for the offer kiddo, i'll skip. I'll focus on my noob mage and get  good enough to kill the enemy, not lose and cry at forum someone beats me, 'cause he got better amps 'cause he/she/it is rich.

never did crybaby, i just said tht +10 is about the money,not the brain,so little pathetic kid,learn to read :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

are you serius :facepalm:

every change which was done is quite nice but why reduce priests arsimistic :facepalm:

it isnt a real stun wasnt it bad enaugh :facepalm:

wasnt it enaugh when u killed word power with the wacky mana regen :facepalm:

i like to ask any priest player or who faces priests aloy do you think this is right by devs :(

Add strength to barbarian.

they are getting more stun next update, plus x2 bleed stagger with chop, not a bad melee.

Barbarian:

• Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge

Still no official pvp cave Still barbs sucks, warlocks still untouchable

correct, :( dev make official pvp area,add add add add add add.

Bad update for Mcsaken classes especially rogue. Sad.

Good update atleast we don't have to roam around now,one could chat play with own location peoples.More war, more clans, More fights for farm,more Ampspear.

lol dev, u improved 4 of mc/forsaken character's skils.. And elf? JUST ranger and priest.. I think it still unfair.. Cause mc/forsaken has great skil than elf/choosen.. I think u (dev) already knw it or the other words "relize it".. sorry, fyi im not complaining, what i said is a fact.. For example, warlock and shaman, i think, u (dev) already knw how they move in the arena, atk - blind - then stun.. How we can defead them with those kind of skills? 100% die without touching them.. Thats it.. Please make it fair..

I'm hoping we will be able to filter world chat...

Everything else sounds awesome, some well needed changes I'd say :D:D

Thanks!

Those of you still complaining about legion skills... gogo make more mages + pld + priests. Aoe is where it's at :P

lol dev, u improved 4 of mc/forsaken character's skils.. And elf? JUST ranger and priest.. I think it still unfair..

read clearly.

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced
Rogue:
  • Duration of skill Gauge is slightly reduced

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced