[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location.  

In version 3.4.4 You will see following changes:

• List of players who are on the same location as you
  • To the everyday Mentor's gifts added few additional items from Miracle Shop
  • Consuming energy for the skills now dynamically changes with increasing skill level.
  • Changed trading window, now you will see the name of selected item
  • Level 9 shield added to the arena supplier
  • Fixed ability of skill "Beast Trap" been applied on recently revived players
  • Increased limit of quests. Now it is 100!

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced
Rogue:
  • Duration of skill Gauge is slightly reduced
  • Changes in the skill Stealh. Now it will go to cooldown after end of usage (cancelling invisibility). Pressing button second time with the skill assinged on it will cancel invisibility.

Shaman:

• Radius and duration of skill Earthquake are reduced

Barbarian:
  • Increased Chance of successful usage skill Charge

Ranger:
  • Reduced reload time for the skill Beast Trap
  • Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased

Priest:
  • Slightly reduced duration of skill Armistice

Additional changes:
  • Added new payment systems: Google Checkout and Samsung
  • Fixed some quests
  • Improved iPhone 5 compatibility
  • Mage and Barabarian: changed animations for some skills

Stay tuned for the more information about upcoming updates!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Still cant install game on lumia800 :bomb: . Devs, are you going to add game available for lumia800 in coming updates?

(sorry if any bad english) ;D

Thats some good balancing there, reducing locks fear chance and shamans quake.

Now elves stand more chances xd

But, youre missing out, MAGE ILLUSIONARY CHAINS, oi.

Guilds!!!!!! oh yeah. World chat super cool. So since more chance to get mc items in the daily mail thing means there might be a lil chance to get costume?  ::) xdd . Anyway super cool update. Look foward to it.

Do something do druids too!!!!  :mega_shok: 

Players nowadays r crying abt shamans than druids coz all wants to do 5x5 coz of more ap in that category n  quake dominate in 5x5 agree. But when it comes to 2x2 its balanced. Think abt changing quake again :cray:

OP shit got nerfed.

fear druids.

Good too thay try make classes same..but..asmeny ppl know me.im strongest bd in eu..but cant beat 14lw worlock..how ever i log my noob ranger ..and kill..nlw only 1 class huh can kill shamans and worlocks now b harder...so more ppl jone  over populed  mc side.nice too see thay fix barb skil...good job.i like it coz im mele fan..but bd stays  useless agenst druid worlock and shaman.that sad.but shore im hepy for frends huh play barbs:) kick them asses guys;)

Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location.

yeah... thank you devs. :yahoo:

List of players who are on the same location as you

what is that for?

Increased limit of quests. Now it is 100!

ehm... how many was there before?  :shok:

one more thing. do we have to download the client again?

Question for upcoming events regarding about guild.

How many people can fit into 1 guild? Because if guild have limit example 50 member, it will be hard for us because kaizen clan have 200  member now.. Please answer.

Good too thay try make classes same..but..asmeny ppl know me.im strongest bd in eu..but cant beat 14lw worlock..how ever i log my noob ranger ..and kill..nlw only 1 class huh can kill shamans and worlocks now b harder...so more ppl jone  over populed  mc side.nice too see thay fix barb skil...good job.i like it coz im mele fan..but bd stays  useless agenst druid worlock and shaman.that sad.but shore im hepy for frends huh play barbs:) kick them asses guys;)

1. duck...your english...my eyes...omg

2. strongest bd? richest,yea, be proud of beeing rich ,arrogant idiot :facepalm: :bad:

well, nice dev’s..

but why reduced gouge?!?!... :cray:

nice update dev ,how about hamstring of bd ,? Increase in 5 yards? :) ,

:shok: hamstring range 5 yards.

well dev’s should increase range of rogue’s gouge 5 yards too.. :blush:

"Chance of succesful usage Ranger Blessing is slightly decreased"

it was nvr successful before n now it decreased :facepalm:  ranger was already been noob n bless downgraded it will be superrrrrrrrrrnoob :crazy:

What will be the new aoe size of earthquake? And how much will the duration be decreased by ( gouge and quake )?  :unknw:

3x3 distance im guessing..  :bad: .

Elf will now hold the largest AOE distance.