[2019.11.25] Contest "The Immortal Tribute" 2019

skull_scroll_1200x630.thumb.png.4db2ac288363c13dc06406edc24a8572.png

Brave warriors!

The Median Night festival is the favorite event of the year for many of you, and we know it. So we're giving you an unique opportunity to win the the most valuable Caches of the World of the Dead while making the most of this exciting experience! And to spice things up, there is a complete new story below to inspire our best writers! 

“For the record: I don’t mean to stick my nose in couple issues. But I can’t watch the joyful Katrina mourning the man day after day while missing all the fun in the Horror Circus! After all, can you stand for this?! Hurry up and deliver this gift to the bride before it’s too late! Actually, take half of the payment in advance, you might need some incentive to handle that lady’s temper!

You sure heard the story of the Master of the crossroads, but the one I’m about to tell shall remain between us for the sake of our lives. Come closer, my friend. And listen carefully, this is the untold story of la Katrina:

The forever young gypsy was always busy entertaining everyone with her dancing and fortune-telling, the truth is: few knew her past and she never really talked about it. Long ago, Katrina had been condemned by witchcraft, and she ran away leaving all she ever cared about behind to make her way alone in this world.

As time went by, deep down even the fearless adventurer dreamed of a place to belong. She had loved Baron Saturday ever since she could remember. So Katrina decided to marry him, giving up all for her precious love, ready to take him to have and hold with all his faults and strengths to be by her side until death do them apart.

Baron Saturday wasn't fond of traditions, to say nothing of love. But Katrina changed the man. Rumor has it that the she bewitched her "Valentino" on their first date, who turned into the perfect gentleman, buying her favorite flowers, writing love poems and even serenades.These fairy tale was just too good to be true -- Well, you probably heard the rest of the story, didn't you?!

Death envied them and decided to break it apart. But here it gets interesting:

Death made an irrefusable counter offer to Baron Saturday in exchange for his loyalty. But because Katrina had offered all she had to her betrothed, her offer was proportionally bigger in value becoming a debt which death would never be able to cover, the pact can't be sealed until she forgets her unrequited love. Until then, death can’t prevent Baron to find his way back to Katrina and the fate remains unsure. Baron Saturday may visit both worlds, but he must always return to the crossroads, to remind him of the day he chose his path without her, and remind him that Katrina's love still lives.” 

Conditions of the contest:

Your goal is fantasize about the theme of the event, and create a gift (with a message of any kind) to Katrina - from one character of the world of Arinar!  

- Would you like to tell her about the festival? - Of course you can!

- Write the granny's last wishes or some love advice to the lady? - Ah, granny is the best, isn't she?! 

- A Poetry from Baron Saturday to his señorita? - ¡Claro que sí.. Don Juan!

- Or a new song from the Afterlife Quintet? - Hell, yeah! Go for it!

- But you want to go out of the box, you may write it as any character of our game, including your in-game character.

P.S.-  You can add images, audio/video files, if you want to stand out.

The following criteria will be taken into account:

• Originality
  • Writing literacy / lyrics /speech
  • Author's overall approach (creativity, dedication and presentation)
  • Connection to the game storyline (very nice to have)

Rules for writing your story:

• Try to fit your message into 200 -1200 characters (symbols). But if you're feeling particularly inspired and want to write more - be our guest. 

Prohibited content:

1) Obscene words and phrases, gestures even in veiled form

2) Political or nationalistic themes

3) Descriptions of sexual actions

4) Insults of non-fictional characters (players, other people)

5) Copies of texts from the internet

Remember: 1 player - 1 topic!

Submissions breaking any of these rules will be disqualified from the contest.

How to participate in the contest?

To take part in the contest, post your tribute to Katrina by creating a topic here on forum by 10th of December. Your post should also contain the name and server of your character, to redeem your prize if you win.

Rewards for the winners:

For the authors of the most beautiful and interesting works, Barker prepared some wonderful gifts:

1st place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

2nd place:75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

3rd place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

4th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

5th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

Plus, there will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury. Additionally, for the author of the best work, we've prepared an unique award - any item of equipment from the Horror Circus

We wish you good luck and inspiration!

AIGRIND

Edited by Akasha

📣 Attention!

There were changes in the awards! For the authors of the most beautiful and interesting works, Barker prepared some wonderful gifts:

1st place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

3rd place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

4th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

5th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

Plus, there will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury. 

Additionally, for the author of the best work, we've prepared an unique award - any item of equipment from the Horror Circus

:love1: Good luck everyone!

Edited by Akasha

19 minutes ago, Akasha said:

📣 Attention!

There were changes in the awards! For the authors of the most beautiful and interesting works, Barker prepared some wonderful gifts:

1st place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

3rd place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

4th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead

5th place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead 

Plus, there will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury. 

Additionally, for the author of the best work, we've prepared an unique award - any item of equipment from the Horror Circus

:love1: Good luck everyone!

Waw... ._. 

3 hours ago, Akasha said:

Are you planning to join? )

Idk yet due to my time left, but I have to admit that prizes are juicy. 

when u realize 1/5 gets the good stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

On 11/28/2019 at 5:57 PM, Akasha said:

I'm giving 75 Caches to all 5 winners, you ungrateful bastard. :angry1:

next time I will give you a bag of coal :penalty:

Image result for naughty list coal gif

meanwhile in lebanon:

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

@Akasha is it possible to write in on a language different than English (Italian for example) if it is written on a correct form so it can allow to easily translate it? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

is it possible to write in on a language different than English (Italian for example) if it is written on a correct form so it can allow to easily translate it? 

Sure thing. Go for it! :happy:

Os Heróis ancestrais decidiram pregar
Uma peça na Katrina de se arrepiar
O plano principal era á aprisionar
Na tumba de Lá Llorona para nunca mais a encontrar
Mas não contavam com o Barão sabadeiro
Em sua invasão ele enfraqueceu os selos
Logo Katrina batalhou o dia inteiro
E na primeira brecha conseguiu escapar
A batalha agora é para tentar a aprisionar
Junte todos os membros da sua guilda
Batalha de arrepiar na tumba de Lá Llorona
Com recompensas de se espantar esse é o Halloween
Melhor evento do ano e mais assustador sim
Vou desejar não encontrar com nenhuma bruxa não
Caso contrário vou me arrepiar esse é o halloween do Barão.

(Poema)

Nick : Xxyokoxxx

Servidor : BR Tourmaline

Edited by Sjustino

5 hours ago, Sjustino said:

(Poema)

Nick : Xxyokoxxx

Servidor : BR Tourmaline

Perfeito Sjustino,

eu só gostaria que você copiasse o texto para um tópico criado por você nesta àrea do fórum (link abaixo):

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/245-concurso-“the-immortal-tribute”-2019/

43 minutes ago, Capricah said:

When is the announcement of winners?

It might take a bit more days. I think to have seen admins speaking of the 13th of December on the Russian side. Can't say if here it will be the same. 

15 hours ago, Missprite said:

I just wanted to know if I can still submit my entry 😅 I forgot to upload it by 10th 😢

Since we're about to post the results, I can't accept any more topics. I'm sorry.

12 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Since we're about to post the results, I can't accept any more topics. I'm sorry.

About equals... tomorrow? :kawaii: