(SUGGESTION) Devs stop "stealing" us

Debuffer

i didn't say the not rich people can't get anything , i just said he with 20$ got amped two items and me and pvprange with 400+$ didnt get leveled ... i know its based on lucky and dicksiie got the ducking biggest luck ever  :tease:

i didn't say the not rich people can't get anything , i just said he with 20$ got amped two items and me and pvprange with 400+$ didnt get leveled ... i know its based on lucky and dicksiie got the ♥♥♥♥ing biggest luck ever  :tease:

Please, shut the ♥♥♥♥ up, eh?  :good:

Edit: Jelly jellyfishes EVERYWHERE

i didn't say the not rich people can't get anything , i just said he with 20$ got amped two items and me and pvprange with 400+$ didnt get leveled ... i know its based on lucky and dicksiie got the ♥♥♥♥ing biggest luck ever  :tease:

kk then.

My necro is full +8 guiding and +7 weapon.

i used 1 set fo each armor to get it to +6 execpt the glove which was an gift and given to me already +6

i amped to 7 all my items in 1 day during arena day, 1 sign each.

and then the nextday, i tried to amp again, 1 sign everytime inside arena. and all succeeded amp during. 1 sign each  :blush:

i never tried amping before that. i never spammed amp on my gears.

i never bought coins for amp. those signs i used is a gift from ascetic, 2 sets sign.

im not a fan of amplify, i never spammed signs. i only try amp if someone gives me signs for free  :lol:

im happy with what amp my gears have reached.

For a player without mcoins this topic makes me laugh, and i will not stop laughing for 2 days  ;D

I hope this is an eye-opener for you, debuffer. We 'normal' players have only +4/+5 weapons. We spend hours and hours and hours to shoot mobs and sell everything for a little gold so we can buy once (or twice) a month 10 signs. You should be crazy from happyness with your +9 weapon.

Equilibrum gave me an idea, farm, sell, wait sign sale, buy sign with gold, I'll keep my mcs now for myself, this way I'll spend less, buy less and sometime this crappie go +10

kk then.

My necro is full +8 guiding and +7 weapon.

i used 1 set fo each armor to get it to +6 execpt the glove which was an gift and given to me already +6

i amped to 7 all my items in 1 day during arena day, 1 sign each.

and then the nextday, i tried to amp again, 1 sign everytime inside arena. and all succeeded amp during. 1 sign each  :blush:

i never tried amping before that. i never spammed amp on my gears.

i never bought coins for amp. those signs i used is a gift from ascetic, 2 sets sign.

im not a fan of amplify, i never spammed signs. i only try amp if someone gives me signs for free  :lol:

im happy with what amp my gears have reached.

My +9 was made with 42 signs, I just bought my 18 armor 3 weeks ago, took 2 sets sign with a friend and made +9 with those signs, it went +1+2+3+4+5+6+6+6+6+6+6+6+6+6+6+7+7+7+8+9, I guess I was lucky this day...

lmao seriously so much money for a game? Buy a car & some ho's + rent a hotel or BUY the whole damn hotel  :lol: You'll have much more fun  :lol: :lol:

P.s. I am not for sale :blush:

Well devs, when we, the players, pay for miracle coin we buy it wishing for something good, please check it :

3 days ago : Bought $150 of miracle coin (25.200 mc) for try staff from 9 to 10, fail

2 days ago : I bought $250 miracle coin (42.000 mc) for try staff, fail

Today I bought $500 if miracle coin, guess what? Staff failed, is it a kinda joke? $900 for try staff and fail. Well, should I call it a kinda "scammer"? We buy miracle coin and don't take any reward? Serious? Please, check it and make this amplify a bit less ridiculous...

I need 9 signs nd I wanna play 10 days continuously nd ill giv u +10

This is stupid topic - who is such an idiot to spend 12.000$ on a sad mobile game :facepalm: , and lie about WoW :lol: just buy yourself a ps3/xbox and rayman origins, thats total of what? 300$? :lol: get a life and don't use your parents' moneys on a mobile game :facepalm:

38503_.png

boff idk what to feel now!+9 huh?just as good as +10 to me!u can still kill anyone u want,moreover u are warlock for god sake!!! what is it that u want to do with +10 that u cant with +9? i may be wrong but no big deal.unless to show off!!man that doesnt make u stronger but cheaper...and less respected.ready to do anything to get something of no value is stupid!

Lol debuffer i don't know if i should believe you or not :facepalm: 

Yesterday you were proud of telling everyone in pvp cave that you replenished "22.000" mcoins into your account when suddenly a guy told u to stop lying, "because ur a scammer".

Well, its lovely to see a 15 year old kid spending over $20 000 totally on silly online games :good:

Pst. Im a bird.

• 5 months later...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yup..spending lots of $$ on a game is for lame llama bear wolves.

Pst. Im a bird

*chirp chirp*

Naah, u r lying...

Most dumb rich ppl won't complain in this game.

With $100 is enough to amp ur staff, try to find out how its work although it need luck also.

This is where luck comes in, amping your stuff to +10 might take you 10 signs, 50, 200 or even unlimited amounts of signs.

Amping could cost you as low as $40, or it could cost you your life, your home, your car, your clothes, your family, and even your bicycle, by then you're so poor that you have no choice but to live under a bridge for the rest of your life. But hey, pfft, who cares? You are +10 anyways, who needs a life when you can spekd an  eternity playing ws? :D

This is where luck comes in, amping your stuff to +10 might take you 10 signs, 50, 200 or even unlimited amounts of signs.

Amping could cost you as low as $40, or it could cost you your life, your home, your car, your clothes, your family, and even your bicycle, by then you're so poor that you have no choice but to live under a bridge for the rest of your life. But hey, pfft, who cares? You are +10 anyways, who needs a life when you can spekd an  eternity playing ws? :D

So tru ;D also others dont talk shit about WoW ;) u will lose me