Headhunter Quest

Azebu

Do you like this?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this?

• Yes I do, this would be a pretty fun thing to do in Warspear.
    • No, please, this would completely ruin the game.

No time, gonna try to be brief.

Quest repeatable ad infinitum, maybe you can start it from Arena menu.

On start, you get assigned a target who also joined the quest. Your target won't be fighting you though, someone else, creating a line, so when you kill your target, you will get his target.

You might get someone from your own faction, and he won't see you as red-nicked until you attack.

After quitting the game with HH enabled, you will stay online for several minutes, and your hunter will get "Player will leave the game in X minutes, better hurry!".  Also, to leave the quest without logging out, same rule applies. Hunter will be able to focus on hunting you down in this time, or can select new target (the one you had for now), resulting in you leaving the games instantly.

When you kill someone, you get 1 coin. Obviously some prizes for this. New gear maybe?

Also linked scrolls, to purchase for gold, players from your faction can link you with scroll, which upon use, will tell user your location "Player is south-east from you". They should be tradable between factions. Also you can bind any player without meeting him, by paying MC.

Any questions, ask.

ok for first i didnt understand how linked scrolls work

do you mean wen ever you have a target and you buy linked scroll(for maybe 100g from shop) and use it will do what? just say players direction (east,south,etc) for once? shouldnt it be a little bit more usefull like making the area where target is marked with grean color in map just like quests locations?

and one other thing what is the thing u want it to be tradeable through factions?

also what does the "bind" feature you mensioned does?

btw great suggesion and you can be the only one with abilty to simplfie the whole bounty system to developers in such a creative way :friends:

ok for first i didnt understand how linked scrolls work

do you mean wen ever you have a target and you buy linked scroll(for maybe 100g from shop) and use it will do what? just say players direction (east,south,etc) for once? shouldnt it be a little bit more usefull like making the area where target is marked with grean color in map just like quests locations?

and one other thing what is the thing u want it to be tradeable through factions?

also what does the "bind" feature you mensioned does?

btw great suggesion and you can be the only one with abilty to simplfie the whole bounty system to developers in such a creative way :friends:

Linked scrolls would work infinitely, but maybe with 1 minute cooldown.

When you buy the scroll from shop, it's empty, and you need to bind it to player. When you use already linked scroll, it will tell you "Player is (far) to the east of you." Ever played Tibia? Exiva spell worked like that.

Adding a dot would ruin the entire "hunting" premise, where you have to find your prey with only vague information on where he is.

I want to make them tradable, because it might be difficult to bind a scroll to someone from opposing faction. It could be shop, where you find players name, and it shows you all scrolls for sale for him.

Binding is linking the scroll to player.

Linked scrolls would work infinitely, but maybe with 1 minute cooldown.

When you buy the scroll from shop, it's empty, and you need to bind it to player. When you use already linked scroll, it will tell you "Player is (far) to the east of you." Ever played Tibia? Exiva spell worked like that.

Adding a dot would ruin the entire "hunting" premise, where you have to find your prey with only vague information on where he is.

I want to make them tradable, because it might be difficult to bind a scroll to someone from opposing faction. It could be shop, where you find players name, and it shows you all scrolls for sale for him.

Binding is linking the scroll to player.

so how scrolls binding work?

you press "use" on an embty scroll then it will ask u to enter a name and after entering a name it will ask for like 30mcoin to bind the scroll with that name? can the person bind scrolls to his self in order to sell them in "scrolls market" ? the scroll doesnt end then but it just says the direction and how long the enemy way from u every 10min if u keap using them?

so how scrolls binding work?

you press "use" on an embty scroll then it will ask u to enter a name and after entering a name it will ask for like 30mcoin to bind the scroll with that name? can the person bind scrolls to his self in order to sell them in "scrolls market" ? the scroll doesnt end then but it just says the direction and how long the enemy way from u every 10min if u keap using them?

When you are on the same map, you can use the scroll, and then select player (like you select someone to cast healing spell on him). This way is free (except for clean scroll for gold). When you want to bind someone with MC, you just input the name.

Yes, it tells direction you should head to meet the player, and it's reusable every minute.

When you are on the same map, you can use the scroll, and then select player (like you select someone to cast healing spell on him). This way is free (except for clean scroll for gold). When you want to bind someone with MC, you just input the name.

Yes, it tells direction you should head to meet the player, and it's reusable every minute.

sounds pretty simple and fun i wish devs add this to game :yahoo:

I think I will vote no for this suggestion..

Imagine Hassn hunting you with his minions? :crazy: 

you will be a dead meat, not really want this.

only Rich people can have fun for this........ :wacko: 

And why do we need to buy those scrolls?

many golds will be wasted..

and also does this mean you can kill anyone if you wanted to?

So you can disturbed any players anytime you want?

sounds so disturbing.....

If we said bounty hunting. Theres a hunter and the player being hunted, however you cant just choose any player you want.... If you do this many players will use this as opportunity to disturbed other players... for sure noob rich will love this coz they can disturbed poor players life :facepalm:

If we said bounty hunting. Theres a hunter and the player being hunted, however you cant just choose any player you want.... If you do this many players will use this as opportunity to disturbed other players... for sure noob rich will love this coz they can disturbed poor players life :facepalm:

i dont think you read the suggesion quite good

the hunter and the hunted will be random also no one will be disturbed cuz he chosen to be available for hunt if he applied his self as a hunter ok let me explain:

when u press the hunter button you will wait a few moments then a prey will assigned for you to take down randomly and you also applie your self so anyone who applie as a hunter may get your name assigned for him as a prey so you choose to be hunted when u hunt

Hassn gets player from his faction=only he can attack him=no buttbudies to help him

Nope.

100g per scroll? Really unreasonable.

You can only attack people from your faction when they are your target. And only when they sign-up to HeadHunting.

If we said bounty hunting. Theres a hunter and the player being hunted, however you cant just choose any player you want.... If you do this many players will use this as opportunity to disturbed other players... for sure noob rich will love this coz they can disturbed poor players life

But that's wrong. You get assigned RANDOM player from participants. So if they get hunted, they want it.

so what if a low levels signed up and their prey is a high level? sure it will be time-wasting.......

you said its random so its ANOTHER GAME OF LUCK.. hahahah nvm not interested in this thing anyway since swamp is already there, who would have time for this???

Please not another game of luck :shok:

Is there anything we can do that we dont need Luck? Swamps and Hunting Astrall Lab requires a lot of Luck, and now again for this thing you need Lots of Luck.. (wish I got noob pray) that's what you will always pray if this things happen.

Why dont we have something to do that requires strategy? tactics?

Maybe bounty hunting is good but not in this kind of method you want...

RANDOM Bounty hunting?

maybe random Luck hunting. :shok:

so what if a low levels signed up and their prey is a high level? sure it will be time-wasting.......

you said its random so its ANOTHER GAME OF LUCK.. hahahah nvm not interested in this thing anyway since swamp is already there, who would have time for this???

Please not another game of luck :shok:

Can't we use brackets from arenas? Lvl 11-14, 15-18, 19-20.

It would also start from lvl 11+, because you need to be on mainland.

Is there anything we can do that we dont need Luck? Swamps and Hunting Astrall Lab requires a lot of Luck, and now again for this thing you need Lots of Luck.. (wish I got noob pray) that's what you will always pray if this things happen.

Why dont we have something to do that requires strategy? tactics?

Maybe bounty hunting is good but not in this kind of method you want...

RANDOM Bounty hunting?

maybe random Luck hunting. :shok:

Come up with an idea that doesn't include luck in a slightest.

Everything includes luck. Maybe with few exceptions.

Can't we use brackets from arenas? Lvl 11-14, 15-18, 19-20.

It would also start from lvl 11+, because you need to be on mainland.

Come up with an idea that doesn't include luck in a slightest.

Everything includes luck. Maybe with few exceptions.

ahhh why you didn't put it there? so it means same as arena?

you didn't include this on your early suggestion :facepalm:

Why do I have the feeling that I just give some idea to this thread.

Earlier you didn't state that the method is same as Arena Brackets...

Gosh I just added more information here..

Piece of advice, Put all of the Required details in the first post so your idea should be complete...

If I didn't noticed that one, could it be added in your suggestion anyway?

or you just noticed it too, just now?

Putting incomplete suggestion?

or you forgot to mention the Arena Brackets thing?

hmmm As I read the suggestion I saw something/details that may coz malfunction to the system of game however, you can find it yourself what are those, since its your own suggestion...

I better not interfere, right? thats all we want, no interference from others :yahoo:

specially the dot dot dot spammer.

If i seen him Ill put his name on my treads I will tell call him dot dot dot since he always wants to put dots in your topics lol

Why do I have the feeling that I just give some idea to this thread.

Earlier you didn't state that the method is same as Arena Brackets...

Gosh I just added more information here..

Piece of advice, Put all of the Required details in the first post so your idea should be complete...

If I didn't noticed that one, could it be added in your suggestion anyway?

or you just noticed it too, just now?

Read the first line of my thread.

I typed it in a hurry, so it's natural I dropped some things that felt obvious.

Don't get so full of yourself, you are just trying to find loopholes.

Also, I kindly ask you to stop double-posting. The edit function is there for a reason.

And I am happy you actually point out all uncertainities. That's what I wanted, people telling me what they don't understand.

Also, I kindly ask you to stop double-posting. The edit function is there for a reason.

And I am happy you actually point out all uncertainities. That's what I wanted, people telling me what they don't understand.

see?

If we got a quarantine List we wont see each others post.. isn't it annoying someone interfering your ideas?

I saw other things that may cause problems by theses suggestion however better keep them secret :good:

I kindly ask you to stop double-posting. you just called me mongoloid, although its not the correct term :crazy: 

I am happy you actually point out all uncertainities. imagine if I didnt noticed it, will you state it in your topic>?? I dont think so... your in hurry in posting that thread? then why you dont prepare it first so you will not encounter problems in your topics? :fool:

see?

If we got a quarantine List we wont see each others post.. isn't it annoying someone interfering your ideas?

I saw other things that may cause problems by theses suggestion however better keep them secret :good:

You are off-topic right now.

This isn't thread about your suggestion.

I kindly ask you to stop double-posting. you just called me mongoloid, although its not the correct term :crazy: 

I am happy you actually point out all uncertainities. imagine if I didnt noticed it, will you state it in your topic>?? I dont think so... your in hurry in posting that thread? then why you dont prepare it first so you will not encounter problems in your topics? :fool:

It is. Mongoloid is a person with thick eyelids.

I didn't prepare it because I had an idea, and had a little time. For me, everything was clear, and it is now clear to Radiant Falcon too, I suppose.

Please stop spamming my thread, or I'll report you to authorities.

Do you have any other questions RELATED TO MY SUGGESTION? If yes, feel free to ask.

You are off-topic right now.

This isn't thread about your suggestion.

same here your posting comments in my topic too, so lets call it quits. :wacko:

and for the record you are the first to say a humiliating word which is Mongoloid, btw is correct term is Mentally-challenged, keep it your mind ok?

same here your posting comments in my topic too, so lets call it quits. :wacko:

and for the record you are the first to say a humiliating word which is Mongoloid, btw is correct term is Mentally-challenged, keep it your mind ok?

I didn't mean "mentally-challenged", I meant Mongoloid. They are different words.

I didn't mean "mentally-challenged", I meant Mongoloid. They are different words.

that word have same spelling but different meanings, you can google it if you want...........

see are we in Oxford-Debate?  even the words are meticulously observed?

actually its funny, your a smart guy there hahaha at-least you have a sense of humor unlike balinor.

however IM just telling you to stop posting comments AND ill stop too, simple?

those words have same meanings, you can google it if you want...........

see are we in Oxford-Debate?  even the words are meticulously observed?

actually its funny, your a smart guy there hahaha at-least you have a sense of humor unlike balinor.

however IM just telling you to stop posting comments AND ill stop too, simple?

That's not how it works honey.

You want me to sit silently and not disagree with you, right?

This isn't your ideal world of magic where everybody is like you.

Also you want to stop spammers, and what do you think your multiposting is?

That's not how it works honey.

You want me to sit silently and not disagree with you, right?

This isn't your ideal world of magic where everybody is like you.

Also you want to stop spammers, and what do you think your multiposting is?

Dont call me honey it feels creepy...

I post words, sentences that could be understand, that man post dots!

btw you are not concern here but you posted a comment, it seems your protecting that spammer :wacko:

I Like this suggest Azebu. Would you like to add a poll? I Would like to vote for this.

And Kim.. just drop it ok, i just came from your topic where this "argument" came from. Always with the drama.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, but why set the player to DC?

So it isn't like when you get close to your prey, it disconnects right in front of you.

• 1 month later...