The Conquer Of the Airnar Is BACK

Eisha

ATTENTION: To all those newbies that have never heard of me (including the noobs) im just another druid that loves to make other players life misrable:)

Im here to annouce that i will be back soon (not less then 4days) and also to congrats the best of the best at doing thier jobs.

@Pvprange: #1pro congrats for being the number  #1pro player also #1hated player:), I am suprised on how you got more haters than me... And for that I salute you!

@Microsoft & Mooffi: i heard your doing a good job at ganking people:), every time an elf sees you in PvP cave they hope you dont see them, congrats for being the king of the pvp cave

@Ladygi & Igydal: Why are you tOooo kind??? I heared that other players love it when you kill them... How did you earn the respect???? Congrats for being the most loved in each side!

@B2k clan: Ahhh i got nothing to say to you guys...

Anyways I did watch your video in youtube, it was sick (not really).. Anyways congrats for makeing movies that everyone could enjoy..

I always save the best for last:D

@Zzinzzinzz: WOW! Your too strong:D is that a +10bow????? You make the rules in arena, u decide whether your opponent should die or not:D. A singal shot could kill a lvl1.. And for that I congrat you for being #1 best and the most fearless player in the arena!!

Thats all I have:) Have fun guys and keep up the good job

Eisha lvl20 druid US-SAPHIRE

ATTENTION: To all those newbies that have never heard of me (including the noobs) im just another druid that loves to make other players life misrable:)

Im here to annouce that i will be back soon (not less then 4days) and also to congrats the best of the best at doing thier jobs.

@Pvprange: #1pro congrats for being the number  #1pro player also #1hated player:), I am suprised on how you got more haters than me... And for that I salute you!

@Microsoft & Mooffi: i heard your doing a good job at ganking people:), every time an elf sees you in PvP cave they hope you dont see them, congrats for being the king of the pvp cave

@Ladygi & Igydal: Why are you tOooo kind??? I heared that other players love it when you kill them... How did you earn the respect???? Congrats for being the most loved in each side!

@B2k clan: Ahhh i got nothing to say to you guys...

Anyways I did watch your video in youtube, it was sick (not really).. Anyways congrats for makeing movies that everyone could enjoy..

I always save the best for last:D

@Zzinzzinzz: WOW! Your too strong:D is that a +10bow????? You make the rules in arena, u decide whether your opponent should die or not:D. A singal shot could kill a lvl1.. And for that I congrat you for being #1 best and the most fearless player in the arena!!

Thats all I have:) Have fun guys and keep up the good job

Eisha lvl20 druid US-SAPHIRE

FAKE ...... SHE EVEN DNT KNW WHO ZZINZZINZZ :wacko: :wacko:

yea you will see who's fake  :bad: go online eisha druid char if you can  ;)

;D ;D

and lmao @ the ppl u mentioned on ur post.who d heck is microspfts moofi or zin whatever :bad: i only know ladygi, b2k, and i would never talk like that to pvprange  :rofl: :rofl:

This is not the real eisha :blush: . This is just another eisha wannabe hater i guess O:-)  :good:

i love it he revived my druid's name  :yahoo:

cguro bakla ka epal ng FAKE;) mo

Oh you cant understand what i said  :lol:

haha pag naintindihan nea yan meaning pinoy yang pekeng yan  :lol:

~~~~~

here's a little info  :blush: i have 6 chars on my eisha account 3 lv20 1lv19 and 2 low levels  ;D

please tell us the names of the other chars on the account and where they are atm

::)

and just for the record.. this pro was hoping to get lucky amping sans sign :o I think he is taking a break from spamming tics.. or he is still lost trying to find "skill" in mshop.

and just for the record.. this pro was hoping to get lucky amping sans sign :o I think he is taking a break from spamming tics.. or he is still lost trying to find "skill" in mshop.

so i guess this cloner is that zzninzinzz wtfever  :facepalm: i havent seen him ever in game, good job praising urself using my name..  :unknw: nice try :lol:

so i guess this cloner is that zzninzinzz wtfever  :facepalm: i havent seen him ever in game, good job praising urself using my name..  :unknw: nice try :lol:

Hmm I'm not sure, from what I know zzinzz is vietnamese and his english is not  :pleasantry: this good :pleasantry:

perhaps it is one of his arena partners  :lol: :lol: :lol:

well i guess this guy wanna hack my druid  :bad: i should email devs telling them about it maybe, kiyomi, keizsha and yav is also on that account. he gonna be taking all my chars if ever  :bad:

Idk if shes being ironic or not  :shok: :crazy:

Thats lame. Actually, his bless decides if hes going to die or not. Just another ranger with high amped bow praying for crits. Well, heard he lost his cbow trying to amp it to 9 or 10+... With no signs  :shok: and he lost it soooo... Gl on arena, fella ;)

Im still laughing bout it ;D

Oh thats actually true lol

♥♥♥♥♥, please! Hes the #1 most loved player! RANGE WE LUUUUUV YOU!

Those arent haters, those are jelly jellyfishes ;D

And yes, Pvprange

For those about to rock, we salute you!

For those who give

For those who take

For those on the line and those on the make

WE SALUTE YOU!

I thought Keizsha made the 3rd forum account..

Oh then i knew that's FAKE Eisha..

The real Eisha will always use purple for the font color on her posts and The real Eisha doesn't like Pvprange! :!