Higher resolution on pc and symbian

Abraxass

Devs please make game resolution on pc and symbian devices higher. Game looks ugly on big screen in low resolution. Iphone or windows phone has nice resolution and game looks much better. I play on nokia n8 and on screen i see only small piece of area. Please do something with that

PC resolution, Its ok. But symbian, i think no, syambian phone resolution is small, so its imposible to make it higher.

Pc resolution compared to IOS resolution? Nope, they can't be compared at all, in my opinion, we should be able to have as high resolution on pc as it is on IOS models. (I used to own a symbian too before, but its garbage now, lying somewhere in my room rotting in peace, symbian devices are evil and should be eliminated)

Hello there, Abraxass!

You see, there are many different devices on Symbian platform, even Nokia N82 with 320x240 resolution, so if we change something for device like your N8 users with older phones will face major issues with the game.

So it's a shame, but nothing can be done at this point.

Talking about PC. We're focusing on the mobile platforms, PC functionality is completely the same and can't be changed because there should be no advantages for players depending on their gaming platform.

Try compare android devices. For example small sony xperia mini and samsung galaxy s III. Same ws version for both of them, but size of screen is really different. Symbian devices with Belle Refesh system have big screens, but i know, Symbian is going to end but i think higher resolution only for symbian belle devices its good idea in my opinion.

1 more thing, i use nokia n95 too and i see more on n95 than on n8. Its strange for me.

Abraxass, yes, you see more because of smaller resolution of N95. Size of the screen in that case is not always the most important characteristic but resolution is.

I thought higher resolution=see more

Ill add ss from both of them to proof

Опубликованное фото sorry  for badd ss but i cant make better (low RAM) on n95

Опубликованное фото n8

• 1 year later...

I thought higher resolution=see more

Ill add ss from both of them to proof

34gr50y.jpg sorry  for badd ss but i cant make better (low RAM) on n95

of9311.jpg n8

What about those differences? Playing the "IPAD" I can see a lot more ground than playing on the PC. I think the ideal would be all the same, with the same resolution. There is something being done in this direction?