how to earn gold fast(for weak players)

Russell elf

:lol: unless mcs poops up and kills you.

My way of farming gold.Do dailies sell reward items like accuracy critical potions in game shop and drops which require for dailies quest in Dealer shop. This way you farm golds faster and level up faster.

For mcs go to Salt hill,farm the refugees it drops 4 gold value drops.It's very easy kill those refugees.

:lol: unless mcs poops up and kills you.

My way of farming gold.Do dailies sell reward items like accuracy critical potions in game shop and drops which require for dailies quest in Dealer shop. This way you farm golds faster and level up faster.

For mcs go to Salt hill,farm the refugees it drops 4 gold value drops.It's very easy kill those refugees.

this topic is for noobs(I was one)and pro who became noob by loosing arena set armour(me)

ok now im confuced you say mcs kill u in halls of pathfinder and blades

and russle answered that thiz topiv for players with.noobs amp and equips

does.this.mean only pros die by mcs in the halls o.0?!!!

anyway from my exeriance the best way to farm dmgs,drops for money for all lvl13-18 for elves is mirage circle cave i wont say how just try going there and you will understand me ^^

For you is better kill boars, south of Kamp Riff....they drop item worth 5 gold and 11 gold and there is a chance to drop spheres

i used to do that but it is little hard for noobs to kill it

Ok if you cant kill boars or the spiders try to kill machete snakes(below t2) or ogres(good fame island). but doing dailies is the best way to earn and not get bored(comparatively :bad:) This way you gain level too. I think all green rank mobs drop spheres even on first island. Good luck :give_rose:

Hmmm this is best way to get alot of gold for little mcoins i do that often  ::)

buy 1k-2k mcoins..when potions are 15-18 mc buy alot of sets..i bought 100 sets

and when 1 set are at dealer 4800 sell it..because at trade chat they  give weak price..

from 100 set potions ( 1600 mcoins )  i got 450k golds   :dirol: :dirol:

Hmmm this is best way to get alot of gold for little mcoins i do that often  ::)

buy 1k-2k mcoins..when potions are 15-18 mc buy alot of sets..i bought 100 sets

and when 1 set are at dealer 4800 sell it..because at trade chat they  give weak price..

from 100 set potions ( 1600 mcoins )  i got 450k golds   :dirol: :dirol:

now i knew who are the childish noobish kids that hide behind the market leaving tradechat so they sell repairs for 2k and tickets for 3k and X2 price of everything :facepalm:

now i knew who are the childish noobish kids that hide behind the market leaving tradechat so they sell repairs for 2k and tickets for 3k and X2 price of everything :facepalm:

I sell for about half price

no, i just sell potions  :diablo: :diablo:

and why u care about it?? :bad:

Logic are if potions are 5k at market i take for 4.8k..you will take for 3k maybe ? :facepalm:

go to hall of night/day  kill the adds there(not boss).they drop items of each about 4 gold and they are easy to kill also :drinks:

The mobs near caravan also easy to be killed, the drops would be at 5g

The mobs near caravan also easy to be killed, the drops would be at 5g

thats wt i said before....but he prefers going to sun/moon :wacko: :wacko:

For you is better kill boars, south of Kamp Riff....they drop item worth 5 gold and 11 gold and there is a chance to drop spheres

this is not =

thats wt i said before....but he prefers going to sun/moon :wacko: :wacko:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

i'm tottally wrong......yea Rusell....sorry :blush: :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this topic is for noobs(I was one)and pro who became noob by loosing arena set armour(me)

Lol if you are professional then I'm what?

Look at who is rich is simply easy:  ;D

Just put in play.  :tease:

if u r lucky, u can find good item with very low price on market, buy it and sell it again with higher price. for example u see +4 acute dirk the price is 13k gold.. buy it and sell it again for 20k gold or more.

but first, u need to know the exact price of the item u want to buy and resell and keep in mind that u are charged 10% of the item price that u put on market

if u r lucky, u can find good item with very low price on market, buy it and sell it again with higher price. for example u see +4 acute dirk the price is 13k gold.. buy it and sell it again for 20k gold or more.

but first, u need to know the exact price of the item u want to buy and resell and keep in mind that u are charged 10% of the item price that u put on market

I bought crystal of ______[axe] for 900g,2 times

EASIEST way do swamp. ;)   

ehh..... noobs will be GAME OVER!!! if thir equips break,they might not have space in thir bag to keep thir equips

[move]NOOBS WONT HAVE GOLD TO REPAIR[/move]

Some said "do dailies" and sell the reward.

You can also sell the stuff needed for the daily itself. There are enough people too lazy to do the daily themselves ;)

Do ♥♥♥♥ing swamps and you will get ♥♥♥♥ing exp and ♥♥♥♥ing golds

ehh..... noobs will be GAME OVER!!! if thir equips break,they might not have space in thir bag to keep thir equips

• 4 weeks later...

Ah the memories when you could get almost 20 gold per kill from cold phantoms  :crazy: or was it over i don't remember anymore  :lol: :rofl: :lol:

If your equip break, why do you put it in your bag? Ofc you won't have space if u put broken equip in your bag, when u can wear it. If my equip breaks in swamp, then i keep it on.

• 2 weeks later...

simply and fast do kotaravva and sell items 18lvl or farm dark shamans 3 hours for day , thats  is what i gonna do on my return :lol:

go to hall of night/day  kill the adds there(not boss).they drop items of each about 4 gold and they are easy to kill also :drinks:

duck off stupid kid

Your mother thought she gonna pee

But when she looked inside the toilet

You were ducked and found :facepalm: