Ladygi Look at This...

Turtle

Eyit is just a follower. Tries to copy pvprange too.

Everyday in the PvP cave. there he is saying "Im #1 champ. Not chump, CHAMP"

I ignored his ass  :bomb:

Expected more of you. Oh, wait! Maybe that's why you started spamming MC Trade Chat with racist stuff  :facepalm:

i am not racist ..and i didnt spamm with racist stuff...

all are joke..

u know that..and 1 time u said with your shaman 'they deserve that'

if i hurt someone, i am sorry..but all my friends who i know, know that is joke  :(

i am not racist ..and i didnt spamm with racist stuff...

all are joke..

u know that..and 1 time u said with your shaman 'they deserve that'

if i hurt someone, i am sorry..but all my friends who i know, know that  :(

They deserve to be called noob and pathetic and to be trolled. I play on MC side coz I like the classes, not the people. In fact, too many brainless ppl play at MC side coz we have easy classes, like rogue and warlock.

But idk, it is one of the few things I do not joke about, racism. Joke lost the fun to me.

They deserve to be called noob and pathetic and to be trolled. I play on MC side coz I like the classes, not the people. In fact, too many brainless ppl play at MC side coz we have easy classes, like rogue and warlock.

But idk, it is one of the few things I do not joke about, racism. Joke lost the fun to me.

I just write that because i like to hurt mcs..I dont like mcs.

And i never didnt spam about racism.. :facepalm:

If i'm wrong, please correct me.

Guest XthekingX

Eyit is the #1 Champ  :yahoo:

And sapphirex is the Chump ( Fake One xD )

lol somepeople just mad cause im CHAMP :blush:

Sooo... you both online now? Wanna pvp you with Allure  :blush:

wow another lvl 14..so i want pvp you now  :blush:

1 sword i will use for start  ::)

lol somepeople just mad cause im CHAMP :blush:

trololololo the chump had the guts to show his face  :lol:

wow another lvl 14..so i want pvp you now  :blush:

1 sword i will use for start  ::)

You know, Cff, you're the main reason I amped all my gear to 10+  ;D

It's the same gear I used to use on Ladygi when she was 14!

I want to fight those 2 that claims to be the champs first.

so all from begin ahaha :D

i remember when u killed tpain..

and all i remember when we fight: dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge :')

so all from begin ahaha :D

i remember when u killed tpain..

and all i remember when we fight: dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge :')

Good ol' times, man  ;D ;D

Too many things changed now, many new people, lvl 14 areena is a mess, full of high amped wannabes  :(

You're still one of the most skilled BDs i ever fighted. Tpain is a high amped brainless guy lol.

You're lvl 19 now, eh? Tired of 18?  ;D

About time.

Too many things changed now, many new people, lvl 14 areena is a mess, full of high amped wannabes  :(

You're still one of the most skilled BDs i ever fighted. Tpain is a high amped brainless guy lol.

About time.

im all for flattery but ive kited this kid enough times to personally cross him off as a "good" bd

inb4 rage  :tease:

About time.

pvp my paladin? :give_rose:

pvp my paladin? :give_rose:

With little Allure? Suuuure!!

Tell me when and where! Been such a long time since I last pvped someone with her *-*

With little Allure? Suuuure!!

Tell me when and where! Been such a long time since I last pvped someone with her *-*

now if u can?  ;D and u sure u want to pvp me with a lvl14?  :pleasantry:

now if u can?  ;D and u sure u want to pvp me with a lvl14?  :pleasantry:

It isnt any lvl 14  :blush:

Waiting for hydra.

Guess gonna take a while :(

Lies, I'm scared :bomb:

It isnt any lvl 14  :blush:

Waiting for hydra.

Guess gonna take a while :(

Lies, I'm scared :bomb:

:friends: ik but i remember ladygi 14  :blush: idk if anything changed thought hehe no ur not scared xD i gtg sleep soon can u say when u want to pvp?  :blush:

:friends: ik but i remember ladygi 14  :blush: idk if anything changed thought hehe no ur not scared xD i gtg sleep soon can u say when u want to pvp?  :blush:

Bahaha  ;D

Yea, tomorrow, 2 hours earlier than now, sounds good to me  :)

Hbu? Nadir or Relic place?

im all for flattery but ive kited this kid enough times to personally cross him off as a "good" bd

inb4 rage  :tease:

yea...but second  time, when u gave sign u took my 0 hp  :facepalm:

lol lots of people wish to pvp the CHAMP, but it takes alot to get that opportunity...

im sorry u havent got what it takes to face the CHAMP yet (thats me), it takes alot to face an immortal such as me, rare opportunity... 8)

lol lots of people wish to pvp the CHAMP, but it takes alot to get that opportunity...

im sorry u havent got what it takes to face the CHAMP yet (thats me), it takes alot to face an immortal such as me, rare opportunity... 8)

Sure, pussy.

Bahaha  ;D

Yea, tomorrow, 2 hours earlier than now, sounds good to me  :)

Hbu? Nadir or Relic place?

ur ready now?  :friends: nadir is gd

ladygi just mad her rogue with +10s lost to me easy... she upset... when i asked her why she upset, she cried and ignored me lol,... Dont hate cause im CHAMP8)

ladygi just mad her rogue with +10s lost to me easy... she upset... when i asked her why she upset, she cried and ignored me lol,... Dont hate cause im CHAMP8)

Allure lvl 14 rogue vs Eyitnoob lvl 18 bd = 2/8 for you. 1 match you won with 1200 hp, rest with less than 300  :)

I don't see how it is a easy win...

Then I logged my lvl 18 shaman, she raped you. You logged your priest, she raped you 3x then you gave up, even called me crazy and said you had enough.

And fyi, I ignored you coz I don't like perv little childs asking for marriage  :give_rose:

So, short story, you're not a CHAMP, just a wannabe.

Allure lvl 14 rogue vs Eyitnoob lvl 18 bd = 2/8 for you. 1 match you won with 1200 hp, rest with less than 300  :)

I don't see how it is a easy win...

Then I logged my lvl 18 shaman, she raped you. You logged your priest, she raped you 3x then you gave up, even called me crazy and said you had enough.

And fyi, I ignored you coz I don't like perv little childs asking for marriage  :give_rose:

So, short story, you're not a CHAMP, just a wannabe.

correction: ladygi mad cause she lose easy... i told her dont pvp me, im CHAMP u ll die easy... she said "pussy", i said ok if its a fight u want, but dont say i didnt warn u, so we had a fight... and she was dieing so easy i felt sorry for her (ima generous CHAMP :lol:) so i let her get some wins so she wont get really mad, but yet, after the fight she got upset cause of so many loses, plus she really upset im CHAMP, i told her dont be upset, she got even more angry, she ignored me and cried bitterly afterwards, dont blame me for ur loss, i just the CHAMP 8)

correction: ladygi mad cause she lose easy... i told her dont pvp me, im CHAMP u ll die easy... she said "pussy", i said ok if its a fight u want, but dont say i didnt warn u, so we had a fight... and she was dieing so easy i felt sorry for her (ima generous CHAMP :lol: ) so i let her get some wins so she wont get really mad, but yet, after the fight she got upset cause of so many loses, plus she really upset im CHAMP, i told her dont be upset, she got even more angry, she ignored me and cried bitterly afterwards, dont blame me for ur loss, i just the CHAMP 8)

Yea, bro, you're so right. Pointless arguing with kids. You and Hero deserve eachother. The same way he keeps lying bout his age and ugly face, you're going to do it with your pvps. Yap, I get really mad when I lose, but still I can accept it instead of making up stories  :pardon:

Aw, just fyi, you're not gonna make me mad with it, you're just showing how noob and pathetic you are.

Yea, bro, you're so right. Pointless arguing with kids. You and Hero deserve eachother. The same way he keeps lying bout his age and ugly face, you're going to do it with your pvps. Yap, I get really mad when I lose, but still I can accept it instead of making up stories  :pardon:

Aw, just fyi, you're not gonna make me mad with it, you're just showing how noob and pathetic you are.

ladygi um, why u upset, :( i told u this will happen, i even let u win, yet u still angry... by now u should be helping me spread the news that im CHAMP, like so "EYIT CHAMP, i lose to him easy, which made me cry. I wish i was as good as him, but im not... Hes a true CHAMP and i respect him alot", really simple ladygi, just do it, instead of being a sore loser... Im CHAMP (dont hate) :yahoo:

CHAMP hat

Опубликованное фото

finally ladygi did the right thing... she always knew i was the CHAMP, she finally showed me some well deserved respect... im the CHAMP, the only CHAMP. Only one CHAMP and thats me... no offence 8)

Guest XthekingX

finally ladygi did the right thing... she always knew i was the CHAMP, she finally showed me some well deserved respect... im the CHAMP, the only CHAMP. Only one CHAMP and thats me... no offence 8)

bro the Champ  :yahoo: 

soory 3 days off  :sorry:

no internet  :shout:

bro the Champ  :yahoo: 

soory 3 days off  :sorry:

no internet  :shout:

my bro :yahoo:missed u loads, its nice u back now... and i went on mcs side, turn out many really upset and asked to pvp me.... they lost plenty... and now many of em hating just because im CHAMP and they not ;D.. they make many excuses, one guy even said i pvped him with two people :facepalm:, gayass noob he was... even now many mcs still bitter about it, so soo upset im the CHAMP, and cause they never gona be one :cray:, welcome bro its time for us to whoop mlre mcs butts :yahoo:

PRO TIP for those who can't understand sarcasm

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/scumbag-hat

For the cute butterfly couple, you can make love and talk about how much you missed eachother at pms  :)

Guest XthekingX

my bro :yahoo:missed u loads, its nice u back now... and i went on mcs side, turn out many really upset and asked to pvp me.... they lost plenty... and now many of em hating just because im CHAMP and they not ;D.. they make many excuses, one guy even said i pvped him with two people :facepalm:, gayass noob he was... even now many mcs still bitter about it, so soo upset im the CHAMP, and cause they never gona be one :cray:, welcome bro its time for us to whoop mlre mcs butts :yahoo:

Poor Mcs . All Wanna Be The Champ

Dont worry Bro. We can Beat Those pussies Eassily  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

Easily*

lady > one question  :blush:

You Mad?! about me and eyit  :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

OMG. Ladygi look at this.....  :lol:

Is this all what you got  :give_rose:

Let see. #1 pic. I wanna chating then you ganked

#2 pic. I lagged hardly :facepalm:

#3 pic moveswift pvp me and make my hp half and you camed