Ladygi Look at This...

Turtle

Guest XthekingX

I love you guys. You too funny and stupid  :rofl:

and kaworu- all said Dutch Didnt Use Pots :wacko: ALL ( No One see him use pots . Only you and your gf?!  :unknw: )

And of course. Mcs rulez. If an elf beat  an mcs have doom. Mcs most gank that elf  :facepalm:

Moveswift LOok nice On Ground  ::)

Опубликованное фото

You will ask what this «» it prof that kaworu said The Champ

(PvpRange-ladygi-kaworu-sapp-poley) said it

. Who next?!

:blush:

Опубликованное фото

And it the champ( not champs) cuz

°`^|Eyit The Champ|^`° Only One Champ And He eyit |^`°

and kaworu- all said Dutch Didnt Use Pots :wacko: ALL ( No One see him use pots . Only you and your gf?!  :unknw: )

You will ask what this «» it prof that kaworu said The Champ

You are wrong noobsauce. First of all, I know who was using dutch at that moment, I even pm'd him about it... You should ask him.. or maybe looney himself will admit to not knowing who my necro was... As well, later on, about 6-7 mc (including hoppz, you can verify with him)  saw this bd potting continuously against me at bridge under GG.

Admit it, you and the chump were just looking for an excuse to disturb me and gi. In case you didn't realize we are the ones with a fair amount of respect in the pvp community... You are the ones known for ganks and mouth running :[

Anyways, in the end you and chump both lost to my necro.. no wins for either of you, should learn to not defend someone who pots in pvp and don't call yourselves champs unless you can back it up.

Oh and when someone says "champs" in quotations like that when referring to another player it really means they think noob of you ;)

You guys done seeking attention yet?

You are wrong noobsauce. First of all, I know who was using dutch at that moment, I even pm'd him about it... You should ask him.. or maybe looney himself will admit to not knowing who my necro was... As well, later on, about 6-7 mc (including hoppz, you can verify with him)  saw this bd potting continuously against me at bridge under GG.

Admit it, you and th :pleasantry:e chump were just looking for an excuse to disturb me and gi. In case you didn't realize we are the ones with a fair amount of respect in the pvp community... You are the ones known for ganks and mouth running :[

Anyways, in the end you and chump both lost to my necro.. no wins for either of you, should learn to not defend someone who pots in pvp and don't call yourselves champs unless you can back it up.

Oh and when someone says "champs" in quotations like that when referring to another player it really means they think noob of you ;)

You guys done seeking attention yet?

Kaworu, still wish he was CHAMP, lmao :rofl: hes all jealous im the CHAMP, not him, he a wannabe EYIT, he keeps saying he should be the CHAMP, oh well sorry u not, :pleasantry: and ladygi loses even worse than an high amped noob, and shes really angry and jealous me and xhero r close bodies, and cause xhero is my BF (best friend), it makes her cry bitterly everytime when she sees our joyous moments... ladygi i told u this time and again, xhero is my friend, theres mothing u can do about it, and not matter how upset u get, im still CHAMP (dont hate)  :yahoo:

Kaworu, still wish he was CHAMP, lmao :rofl: hes all jealous im the CHAMP, not him, he a wannabe EYIT, he keeps saying he should be the CHAMP, oh well sorry u not, :pleasantry: and ladygi loses even worse than an high amped noob, and shes really angry and jealous me and xhero r close bodies, and cause xhero is my BF (best friend), it makes her cry bitterly everytime when she sees our joyous moments... ladygi i told u this time and again, xhero is my friend, theres mothing u can do about it, and not matter how upset u get, im still CHAMP (dont hate)  :yahoo:

Oh,so being champ means making more than 10 chars, spamming norlant swamp and showing off about your luck. I see.

P.S Most of my friends still see kaworu as one the best bd's to ever live  :blush:

Guest XthekingX

Lol yeah bro. She crying over over and over in corner in her smail roo. . Wish she be like us . Not have a fake frindz  :friends:

She got +9 but she ao stupid to know how correct use for them. Spending 10k every month to amp and amp.For what all thatamping?!. Becouze me and eyit  O:-) . She know she cant beat us . So she keep amp and amp and amp

Even if she get +10. She will keep amp (in hope of +11)  :crazy: and she will stay cant beat Us  :drinks:

Guest XthekingX

Simple like that.

First sign of you Fans :

1# will ignore you  :lol:

Guest XthekingX

lmao she ignored you  :wacko:

I dont know + Who Care??  :pardon: