Parties of eight were great!!!!

Darkluna

I'm a lvl 17 Druid and heal +160. the problem I'm having is that now that the parties are smaller, I can only see 4 other life bars at a time. I know, healers have a thankless job, but it would really help out if we can go back to bigger parties, therefore, I can see more life bars. I know I'm asking a lot here, but maybe ya cud give a thot? Lmao and more people in a party is just more fun anyways!!!!

I agree, what reason was there to make it 5? more problem to communicate with friends, always switching between private and party, area chats.. 5 is low for these bosses, more people will have problem finding people for help if partys always full

I completely agree (and everyone else for that matter), people that used to be usually together now must split up or be alone, that's really awful, give us more members until guilds are ready.  :nea: :bad:

I fourth this opinion. No, but seriously...Large parties are fun. The more the merrier! Let's gi back to 8, or better yet double it to ten hahaha.