Farmer Druid

Demonhyde

Okay I'm working on a good farm druid to make money for my main. So far it's level 7, and I have 4 sp in bees, bout to max it. Don't reply "bees sux and ur a noob" because I am WELL aware of what some of you people who don't even play as druids THINK, because I've seen your post. Bees is a very good skill so far, granting me very easy kill time. For those that DO play druids and DO know how to make these kinds of druids, I need help.

I am stuck after maxing bees. I don't know whether to go with a bees+heal+light combo, or to go with a bees+heal+bark combo. Also, whichever combo that an experienced player chooses (whether it be one of these 2 or something different)...which skill should I max right after bees? Or should i split sp between whichever two skills that are given to me as the best for farming.

Thank you for anybody that can help. ;D

Barkskin is 3% higher defense in lvl 1, in lvl 5 it is 7%. In my oppinion not worth it.

Also consider entangle. It is very helpfull with farming and in arena. Against mobs you don't even need heal. You just attack, entangle, bees, run away and the mob is dead  ;D

Barkskin is 3% higher defense in lvl 1, in lvl 5 it is 7%. In my oppinion not worth it.

Also consider entangle. It is very helpfull with farming and in arena. Against mobs you don't even need heal. You just attack, entangle, bees, run away and the mob is dead  ;D

Well I heard that having barkskin and good armor can make u a big damage-eater, and if this is true then I think it is worth it. I'd need to know somebody with experience in barkskin though, who's used it quite often and can tell me if it's worth it compared to other skills used or not. I know for a fact though that I'm going to put in heal, I just need to know which is best between lightning, bark, or entangle for pve.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I'm working on a good farm druid to make money for my main. So far it's level 7, and I have 4 sp in bees, bout to max it. Don't reply "bees sux and ur a noob" because I am WELL aware of what some of you people who don't even play as druids THINK, because I've seen your post. Bees is a very good skill so far, granting me very easy kill time. For those that DO play druids and DO know how to make these kinds of druids, I need help.

I am stuck after maxing bees. I don't know whether to go with a bees+heal+light combo, or to go with a bees+heal+bark combo. Also, whichever combo that an experienced player chooses (whether it be one of these 2 or something different)...which skill should I max right after bees? Or should i split sp between whichever two skills that are given to me as the best for farming.

Thank you for anybody that can help. ;D

Hi,

I am a virginal Druid.

You said that u took +4 bees.

How was the experience till now.

What skills do u suggest?

I am mainly looking for a build that allows me to level up solo.

Regards

depends on farming place,, if lab then up root

root useless at lab  :facepalm: ,,bettar barskin 5 or swarm  :blush: heal 1

i will choose both (heal+bark+lightning n heal+bark+bees)...

with high energy regen... makes me free to attack n heal the tank...  :clapping:

Its best to max bark skin and heal first since its important for hunt, if u have low heal then nobody will inv u :facepalm:

that cool ,,low heal,,made your party die if dint die,,so you fail druid  ;D

• 1 month later...

a farming druid is really interesting and not many of us know that it can be better than a priest !

well best sp distributing is to go ( 5 heal ) and u can go ( 4 barkskin ) 1% wont differ so much and then u go ( 4 bees ) then u will have 2 points when u r at 20 so u r free then to choose as u like between lightning and roots and i would prefer to go 3 roots as it would be helpful at lab and other mobs etc.

Swarm is a really bad skill let me tell you why. I have +10 astrologer staff and my damage with lv1 swarm is 110.  I tried to go full damage and did 5 lighting 5 swarm and 5 heal you know how much my swarm damage went up?  20. 110-130 damage how retarded is that?  Plus I counted number of times it hit but it's exact same as level 1. So YES SWARM IS A TERRIBLE SKILL. I am very experienced and I don't say that without first testing. Best skill setup for pvp/farm is and will always be 5 barkskin 5 heal 5 roots.

I always use 5 barkskin. It is far better than lighting at high amp.  My defense with full resil runes is 2552 and I can kill any rouge/dk/barb no move. I can't say for all elf though. Here is a pic of my defense stats in arena armor

67559_.png

67560_.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Acrid!

you'r strong druid in US-Sapphire!

my druid lvl10 with Barkskin 5 , 7% reducing the damage taken from any attack...how u have 10%?!!!

3% for high lvls?!

Hello Acrid!

you'r strong druid in US-Sapphire!

skill Barkskin 5 , 7% reducing the damage taken from any attack...how u have 10%?!!!

His guild has lvl 3 Passive def

Swarm is a really bad skill let me tell you why. I have +10 astrologer staff and my damage with lv1 swarm is 110.  I tried to go full damage and did 5 lighting 5 swarm and 5 heal you know how much my swarm damage went up?  20. 110-130 damage how retarded is that?  Plus I counted number of times it hit but it's exact same as level 1. So YES SWARM IS A TERRIBLE SKILL. I am very experienced and I don't say that without first testing. Best skill setup for pvp/farm is and will always be 5 barkskin 5 heal 5 roots.

Acrid lvl 5 bees doesnt just raise each dot by 20 it also decreases the enemies attack speed by ??(5%??)?? each level so hypothetically if it is 5% each level the enemy will face a 25% attack speed penalty.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone tried a quad build ?

I came across the idea on mage forum and wondered if its been tried. All I see is 5-5-5

So for example 4 lightning, 4 heal, 4 root, 4 bark, 1 bees or whatever.  :unknw:

• 9 years later...

The Farmer Druid cultivates harmony between nature and cultivation, wielding both plow and staff. A guardian of the land, blending agriculture and ancient wisdom to nurture abundance and balance.

Edited by garywayne27

4 hours ago, garywayne27 said:

The Farmer Druid cultivates harmony between nature and cultivation, wielding both plow and staff. A guardian of the land, blending agriculture and ancient wisdom to nurture abundance and balance.

bro really replied to a topic made 9 years ago