Remove "arena volcano", yes or no?

Megadethbr

Would u like to devs remove "arena volcano" from game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would u like to devs remove "arena volcano" from game?

• Yes. Healers(paladin included)run more than usual(if 1 v 1). no tatic.
    • No. Stop crying if u arent good enough to win there.
    • IDC. it's funny when u know how to play.

"Arena Volcano" is the worst area for me...players who like "crossing" love this place(especially healers).

Ofc if u are a healer class(or any other) u wont stay in front of the enemy to die,but it would be fairer in an open area. wt do u think?

Forgive my poor "English"

No.

This map balances all classes ( well not really but still better than others )

Melees can reach Range people easily due to small space, plus they can kite/run too.

And no, people who like to use crossing doesn't get an advantage here, since when did clicking on those kind of teleporters relate to crossing? Since you had slow reaction or since you got butthurt?

This map mostly favors players that use mouse or tablets ( with huge screens ), people that use keyboards will have a hard time using AoE here.

And so what if healers can run? You can't run and regen too?  :facepalm:

Tell me, which maps can a healer run and heal to full hp? ALL OF THEM.

Except in this map NON HEALERS can do it too.

No.

This map balances all classes ( well not really but still better than others )

Melees can reach Range people easily due to small space, plus they can kite/run too.

And no, people who like to use crossing doesn't get an advantage here, since when did clicking on those kind of teleporters relate to crossing? Since you had slow reaction or since you got butthurt?

This map mostly favors players that use mouse or tablets ( with huge screens ), people that use keyboards will have a hard time using AoE here.

And so what if healers can run? You can't run and regen too?  :facepalm:

Tell me, which maps can a healer run and heal to full hp? ALL OF THEM.

Except in this map NON HEALERS can do it too.

NOOOOO

Remove the s%+tty sun damage,its annoying to get hit by it.

Then use your brain and avoid it, simple.

This map is based on tactics/strategies and brains, if you ain't got none of those don't complain, stop doing arena and join the ganking team in PvP cave.

I respect all opinion,but for me,a place to fight should be only one. Nothing a place where u can run and hide :facepalm: .

and i didnt get when u said "this map balance all classes"

And about "strategies and brains",there are no different strategies and Volcano compared to others "arena maps"(ok,the group must stay together all the time)....u only need strategy when u have to catch a runner.

I respect all opinion,but for me,a place to fight should be only one. Nothing a place where u can run and hide :facepalm: .

and i didnt get when u said "this map balance all classes"

And about "strategies and brains",there are no different strategies and Volcano compared to others "arena maps"(ok,the group must stay together all the time)....u only need strategy when u have to catch a runner.

I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

Use your brain more and you'll answer your own questions.

Run and hide? Ever played a Rogue, Bladedancer or Paladin in arena except volcano map?

Ever met a Druid, Warlock, Shaman, Mage or Ranger?

Now tell me, is this map the only place you can " run and hide "?

Didn't think so either.

I have barb lv17 and rogue lv20

i got ur point and ik wt ur mean...but FOR ME this map isnt good...i prefer 1 huge open area

and made this poll to c wt others ppl think.....that's it

i got ur point and ik wt ur mean...but FOR ME this map isnt good...i prefer 1 huge open area

Big map - more running for range classes, I have to disagree.

warlocks not OP enough already? want more space for locks to run? just coz harder for warlocks to win in volcano map? i have one thing to say.

Опубликованное фото

warlocks not OP enough already? want more space for locks to run? just coz harder for warlocks to win in volcano map? i have one thing to say.

Опубликованное фото

Warlocks also got a huge win chance in Volcano map too, it's like a free Circle due to small area.

Опубликованное фото

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: i made this poll about my experience playing as barb

Опубликованное фото

My photo profile  :bad:

Then use your brain and avoid it, simple.

This map is based on tactics/strategies and brains, if you ain't got none of those don't complain, stop doing arena and join the ganking team in PvP cave.

i never ran like cowards or avoid any,its hard when u deal with healer class,my hp is half n the healer is almost dead then he ran away n use heal again,walking around then he's in a full health,the big advantage is he can teleport anywhere n hide,my hp reduced everytime i stopped 2 sec to see where he went,dont compare my phone to yours cuz im using symbian it has a small screen,i need to grid it 1st to get on the next room which is slow.

I think the map it self is great but ive had too many draws that shouldnt have been because of the fire...One was a team that had taken me and my partner down... They both got hit by fire and dropped they were robbed of a victory by something they cannot control.... Just seems pointless to have the fire dmg...

I think the map it self is great but ive had too many draws that shouldnt have been because of the fire...One was a team that had taken me and my partner down... They both got hit by fire and dropped they were robbed of a victory by something they cannot control.... Just seems pointless to have the fire dmg...

I think they should make it non lethal - It can't kill you, just drops you down to 1 HP.

Makes sense, removing it would remove the " challenge " to it, then the people that doesn't know how this map works would be lost puppies chasing the doggy bone or just standing idle waiting for something to happen.

I think they should make it non lethal - It can't kill you, just drops you down to 1 HP.

Makes sense, removing it would remove the " challenge " to it, then the people that doesn't know how this map works would be lost puppies chasing the doggy bone or just standing idle waiting for something to happen.

Bien dit:)

Hi..Merc.. :give_rose:

At first I hated this map especially when I met against shamans and warlocks on this map( well I hate to see them anywhere :wacko:) but eventually I realized that this map is worse than I thought it was coz some healers just keep running healing themselves, in other maps it ends up as a tie but here you die and the opponent uses his troll mask :facepalm: but I is great when you play a little strategically and the players caping on center map start to panic and end being killed easily :lol: 

if anybody took 5 seconds to realize that the volcanos damage increases the more hp they have, theyd realize to simply specialize in health regen. i have a paladin with 190 health regen, volcano is not a problem.

Ok, for people that doesn't know how this map works.

First of all, what Jswaaz said, the damage of the volcano is determined by the % of your MAX hp, more HP more damage.

BUT, if you play smart you wouldn't have to worry about this.

The volcanoes DON'T INSTANTLY DEAL DAMAGE TO YOU, they are activated.

How are they activated?

In each platform there is a volcano, if a player steps on the platform in around 3 seconds the volcano will start dealing damage, the damage stops a few seconds when there are no players on the platform.

Following your running enemy's foot steps is not a good idea here, plus it will get you nowhere.

Tips and Notes:

- The volcanoes make an erupting animation when triggered, use this animation to tell if there is/was a Rogue in the platform.

- Rogues can Re-stealth after using a teleporter

- The volcanoes don't deal damage to players individually when they go on a different platform, just imagine it as an AoE every second after triggered.

- You can use teleporters to hit n run the enemy, if you have fast hands and using a mouse/touch screen phone, I once killed a Rogue and Barb without getting touched on my DK, yes I SAID DEATHKNIGHT.

- Don't always run middle at start, unless you are fast then go middle.

- Don't ♥♥♥♥ing camp Rangers, ffs.

- DON'T CAMP FFS

- And yet I wonder why you complain about volcano damage

- Think.

You're welcome.

Ask yourself that question.

How can a coward get into arena in the first place?

because they r coward.if they wanna make a good arena,just make it balanced to all classes.this place r for healers.

This map I love it  ;D . Is easy to play if you know how to play  8)  I am a shammy and I never run in any map. Well unless there are 3 ppl left. Most of the time they so stupid to seperate themself, so I can kill them easly one by one :lol:

because they r coward.if they wanna make a good arena,just make it balanced to all classes.this place r for healers.

You really need to read this and start using the correct adjectives.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coward?s=t

You're welcome.

This map I love it  ;D . Is easy to play if you know how to play  8)  I am a shammy and I never run in any map. Well unless there are 3 ppl left. Most of the time they so stupid to seperate themself, so I can kill them easly one by one :lol:

I love this map too, the only map a Rogue can kill a Druid/Shaman 1 on 1 without any advantages ( bugged position etc )

Plus, The chances of getting bugged positions are 5% of the time, thanks to the teleporters.

You really need to read this and start using the correct adjectives.

whatever u say sange,what i dont like about this map is just the damage,all about damage,no need to add ur adjective dictionary cuz u already understand.u cant make me love that hellish place unless devs remove that stupid damage.u r a rogue, when rogue using gouge on me i cant do anything,damages from the volcano r still on n gouge still in effect it wont wake me up,hp reduce n they hit me with stealth n gouge me again,wow thats truly a coward skill we r talking about,ofc it wont effect u sange cuz it gave u the advantage.

whatever u say sange,what i dont like about this map is just the damage,all about damage,no need to add ur adjective dictionary cuz u already understand.u cant make me love that hellish place unless devs remove that stupid damage.u r a rogue, when rogue using gouge on me i cant do anything,damages from the volcano r still on n gouge still in effect it wont wake me up,hp reduce n they hit me with stealth n gouge me again,wow thats truly a coward skill u r talking about,ofc it wont effect u sange cuz it gave u the advantage.

You get hit, I get hit.  ;)