All mountain clans must read this..

migs19

always elfs complaining about being killed, what about before update when rogues and barbs were killed so easy and had no chance against any ranger n druid? everyone was silent then, laughing and killing.

irony of elfs complaining theres not enough lvl18 is, you killed them before update at quests, stopped them from getting stronger, now u need them? lol

MC are enemies of FB.

Killing other races while in quest is not a low hit.

This is cruel world, many monsters and enemies around you.

Just make sure you are ready for war and be alert of your surrounding area.

Give yourself for easy kill will not fix anything.

Just remember the name who kill you and hunt them down

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LEGION???????WHAT NOW????HAAHA YOU SAID YOU KILLED ICEMANXXX 1VS1?????WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY TO YOU????HAAAHA CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT POTS????YOU CANT EVEN KILL ME TWICE OUR SCORE IS 6-1 YOUR LUCKY BECAUSE I DON HAVE SCREENSHOT BECAUSE IM JUST USING PHONE AHAHAA POTTER BOY!AHAHA

Rainbowz..i just read your post  :facepalm:

okay peace :friends:

actually i dont want to fight either  :yahoo:

wasting time unless i got dailys wanted me to kill lvl 18 lol  :facepalm:

Rainbowz..i just read your post  :facepalm:

okay peace :friends:

actually i dont want to fight either  :yahoo:

wasting time unless i got dailys wanted me to kill lvl 18 lol  :facepalm:

Yeah  ;)

:friends: :friends: :friends: :drinks:

well actually im getting lazy to play the game because i cant buy any enchanted items from miracle shop. no via sms provided to my country. hopefully my application for cr8 card approved real soon.. :facepalm:

i just want to buy POTs,rune & crystal lol which i dont have currently  :facepalm: :facepalm:

even sanbanyo lvl 15 (my buddy) are much stronger than me  :lol:

needs to rest for awhile i guess..cmon pendekar,xromance & patahhati..IM WAITING  :bomb: :friends:

for week i m back in game... :drinks: :diablo: 8) :bad: ...lets kick elf... :dirol:  we will see :crazy:  now i m in italy :lol:

for week i m back in game... :drinks: :diablo: 8) :bad: ...lets kick elf... :dirol:  we will see :crazy:  now i m in italy :lol:

Woaaaaaaahh in Italy?!!

Where ?!

Im italian wtf, but ill slay you  :diablo: :diablo:

:lol: :lol: no dude youre wrong LEGIONN is much more stronger than both of us haha

I didnt have full enchant yesterday. I said rematch today. Im full enchanted now. Wanna rematch?

1) This was an amazing fight

2)First He killed me (I said Ill post my death too Sanbanyo!)

3)I killed him lastly (I said Ill post this too.)

:yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so desperate huh???haha lol this is a boring fight we wasted our time t you...i killed you (6)times in first match but no printscreen at all.. and you killed me (1)time in second match but i killed you twice and no printscreen of the first one?????lol HAHAHAHA desperate elf loser you're the only one in elf is desperate hahaha is this a nice fight to you???well this is the most boring fight i experienced.....LOL you're a big LOL haha

:yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so desperate huh???haha lol this is a boring fight we wasted our time t you...i killed you (6)times in first match but no printscreen at all.. and you killed me (1)time in second match but i killed you twice and no printscreen of the first one?????lol HAHAHAHA desperate elf loser you're the only one in elf is desperate hahaha is this a nice fight to you???well this is the most boring fight i experienced.....LOL you're a big LOL haha

Dont be jealous I said I didnt have enchant yesterday. When I said Lets fight. You started to laugh at me. What now huh? Sad?

im not sad :)))) if youre happy with that so be it but youre a liar :)))))you dont want to put the printscreen of ur deaths from me :))))l liar and please  give the acct of strawberry back....zzzzz haha anyways is nice to kill uou several times hahaha :))))thats why you dont have true friends cause you're a big lie

im not sad :) ))) if youre happy with that so be it but youre a liar :) ))))you dont want to put the printscreen of ur deaths from me :) )))l liar and please  give the acct of strawberry back....zzzzz haha anyways is nice to kill uou several times hahaha :) )))thats why you dont have true friends cause you're a big lie

I promissed to post all and posted all. I posted my death If I was a lier I wouldn't post that  ;) . I didn't steal any account. Several times Yesterday. One time me one time you today. Disame with Dimanz.

im not sad :) ))) if youre happy with that so be it but youre a liar :) ))))you dont want to put the printscreen of ur deaths from me :) )))l liar and please  give the acct of strawberry back....zzzzz haha anyways is nice to kill uou several times hahaha :) )))thats why you dont have true friends cause you're a big lie

Watch Carefully I didnt use any PARRY and You used Skill and POT. SAD? Look at the both videos we fighted  :good: I justed looked carefully and saw that and at the video you killed me I see you someone else attacking me when Dimanz came I didnt really see it but Dimanz might have hit me mistake or purpose.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So be proud of it hahahahahahaha am i god to you??????hahahaha its seems its your loss if you dont kill me hahahahahaga

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So be proud of it hahahahahahaha am i god to you??????hahahaha its seems its your loss if you dont kill me hahahahahaga

I still killed you  ;) . Even if at the second time :good: . So you accept that you cheated  ::) .

Thanks! I still owned you without parry.

lol legion dear..u said u were not going to post them dear.. :facepalm:so from 1st video(our 1st fight) i just wear my normal armor (not enchanted ya know) to fight u in order to make u happy and satisfied..u said earlier that it was just for fun..what now? u posted them while u defeat us..? the 2nd,3rd times i wear berengar uniform(also not yet enchanted), any chance for u to defeat me? no way man :clapping:

c'mon..i hate liars the most >:D not cool :aggressive:

lol legion dear..u said u were not going to post them dear.. :facepalm:so from 1st video(our 1st fight) i just wear my normal armor (not enchanted ya know) to fight u in order to make u happy and satisfied..u said earlier that it was just for fun..what now? u posted them while u defeat us..? the 2nd,3rd times i wear berengar uniform(also not yet enchanted), any chance for u to defeat me? no way man :clapping:

c'mon..i hate liars the most :diablo: not cool :aggressive:

Why did you wear Mountain Panda? I didnt see "normal armor". I just said that you killed me too ;) . But I couldnt record it. I tolled you that you killed me too :good:

LEGION can you notice something?????no one is with you hahaha because you dont have true friends haha and you die again by my hands zzzz i was doing daily haha ure such a LOSER hahaahaha dude NO ONE is SUPPORTING YOU hahhahaa LOOK IN THE MIRROR NERD HAHA!!!LEGIONN dont hack me i bet you know my pssword too:(((((((((

now u accused me that i hit you on purpose OMG :facepalm: ..you know, i came after u invite(PM) me even my internet conn so poor..thats just to show u how polite,trust and respect i was to you guys(FB's)..

dont let just because of u make me hate all FB's..

here we go again haha you attacked me but i wasnt ready that time ZZZZZZ and yeah you're the one who pm us because youre so desperate haha wew its better to respect rainbowz than you wew haha THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY YOURE WEAK!!!!!!!HAAHAHA YOURE SO duckED UP HAHAAA

here we go again haha you attacked me but i wasnt ready that time ZZZZZZ and yeah you're the one who pm us because youre so desperate haha wew its better to respect rainbowz than you wew haha THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY YOURE WEAK!!!!!!!HAAHAHA YOURE SO duckED UP HAHAAA

Respect.

I just posted this to Support.

wanna mean that im not respectable? :(

I never miss my word. I help everytime i could and i never say that im stronger than someone else. 

:) .  However we should organize a big war :) it would be fun.

yea u guys are stronger..take screen shot,vclips..anything to proof you guys are much more stronger than MC's? so be it..be proud of it..its just a game..dont take it too seriously hahaha.. :lol:life has to go on..

after all,im gonna quit playing soon, by the end of this month because of i got an important course to attend around a month..so im going for vacation tomorrow, good luck. all the best :drinks:

see ya.. 8)

yea u guys are stronger..take screen shot,vclips..anything to proof you guys are much more stronger than MC's? so be it..be proud of it..its just a game..dont take it too seriously hahaha.. :lol:life has to go on..

after all,im gonna quit playing soon, by the end of this month because of i got an important course to attend around a month..so im going for vacation tomorrow, good luck. all the best :drinks:

see ya.. 8)

i dont do these things :0

see ya.. 8)

Im doing this for fun as I said when I called you for a fun fight. Didnt I?

Dont take these seriusly please  :facepalm:

Im doing this for fun as I said when I called you for a fun fight. Didnt I?

Dont take these seriusly please  :facepalm:

LOL weak blade dancer:p