All mountain clans must read this..

migs19

:good: Always help Newbies dont forget that you felt that way before. Being Helpless so everytime newbies needed your help just help them so that our clan will become stronger and powerful UNITY is the best solution with this                     thanks to Chrono,Dimaz,Ryuken,icemanxxx,axelblaze,philippine,maztakilla,rubyred,xaniv,keithlex,bein  WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT NEWBIES REGARDS!!!!:)

Sakray..believe it or not, you are unfamous lol.. :facepalm:  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Okay fine..i'll mention your name here..THANKS SAKRAY!! especially for your kindness bro..good luck :drinks: for Shadow Quest real soon  :shok: haha

m0st of other player in m0untain no co0peration..all they kn0w is do there own quest..they dont want hepl other..they are selfish..haha.. By the way sanbanyo,and rangerrong success doing bg,and sun,and m0on.

wee need to help each other. To do hard quest. Even u wasting time for helping. Atleast u help them.. And when time comes u need help they help u fast as they can..thank u for the hepl of the pioneer in mountain clan, sakray,icemanxxx,renggeron,melt,kingerrs,teddy,roniz,laikz,sanbanyo,and many m0re,

By.marsz. :)

:good: Always help Newbies dont forget that you felt that way before. Being Helpless so everytime newbies needed your help just help them so that our clan will become stronger and powerful UNITY is the best solution with this                    thanks to Chrono,Dimaz,Ryuken,icemanxxx,axelblaze,philippine,maztakilla,rubyred,xaniv,keithlex,bein  WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT NEWBIES REGARDS!!!!:)

Im a level 15 Firstborn and Yesterday I killed icemanxxx on pvp 1 on 1  :diablo:

:facepalm: IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS SCOUT HMMMM I THINK YOU'RE USING MIRACLE BUG TOO :P HATERS FIRST BORN HAHAAHA HEY PEOPLE IN MC SCOUT NEEDS ATTENTION :P CAUSE I THINK HE'S MOTHER DOESNT LOVE HIM HAHAHA

:facepalm: IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS SCOUT HMMMM I THINK YOU'RE USING MIRACLE BUG TOO :P HATERS FIRST BORN HAHAAHA HEY PEOPLE IN MC SCOUT NEEDS ATTENTION :P CAUSE I THINK HE'S MOTHER DOESNT LOVE HIM HAHAHA

Please dont tell anything to my Mother. She has died 1 month ago. I dont use any miracle bug I cant even pay via sms from my country.

LEGIONN so you have many friends admins???????RIGHT????

I dont think so, dont insult legionn caz he maybe is innocent  :unknw: .

The admins didnt say nothing yet so calm down and be friendly  :drinks: .

PS: However San im Xrainbowzx, im a straw's friend so she said me dont attack you... i didnt .. but you attacked me  :unknw: . Im sorry if i killed you  :'(

dude i didnt attacked you. you attacked me first..and as i think of te reason i attacked you cause you hit my friends:P and this is a game ur my enemy we should kill ourselves hahahahaha and dude thaks for not attackin me :) im a friendly person and handsome :P hahalol

dude i didnt attacked you. you attacked me first..and as i think of te reason i attacked you cause you hit my friends:P and this is a game ur my enemy we should kill ourselves hahahahaha and dude thaks for not attackin me :) im a friendly person and handsome :P hahalol

Yea! Thats why! You are right.. i attacked your friends  :blush: :blush:

Im sorry  :tease:

Im a level 15 Firstborn and Yesterday I killed icemanxxx on pvp 1 on 1  :diablo:

are u sure .. one vs one ? or half my live gone.. and u attack me... (u say not use potion from MC..?) but u used that.... :bad:

i have bd with same rank on emerald... and I know u have full enchant.. and u say u not have M coin to do that.. because your country not included on list who can buy miracle coint.. very strange :wacko:

are u sure .. one vs one ? or half my live gone.. and u attack me... (u say not use potion from MC..?) but u used that.... :bad:

i have bd with same rank on emerald... and I know u have full enchant.. and u say u not have M coin to do that.. because your country not included on list who can buy miracle coint.. very strange :wacko:

I dont have full enchant only I miss some of my items  ;D . But something you say isnt true. We were 1vs1 and I didnt use pot. My country doenst have payment via sms yet  :aggressive: I buy from players for Gold.

ice man why you offline???lets trade my wicker belt to ur gloves for shaman ....:P dont mind legion..he always use pots like what he did to me yesterday certified potter!!! im using pots from quest not in miracle coins legion go online lets fight in nadir lets see whos strong 1v1 !!!!!fight fair!!!!

ice man why you offline???lets trade my wicker belt to ur gloves for shaman ....:P dont mind legion..he always use pots like what he did to me yesterday certified potter!!! im using pots from quest not in miracle coins legion go online lets fight in nadir lets see whos strong 1v1 !!!!!fight fair!!!!

I am online whats your ingame name waiting you at Nadir sard But i will post it here when i kill you.

I just killed someone today (Shaman) Can be you? It was a nice kill  :spiteful:  Do you see any potting? Thats a lie and this is the proof.

hahahaha:D

Mc cant kill ranger lv 18 1vs1???

Hahaha...no0b

because no many mc are lvl 18 in shappire  :facepalm:

u just doing 1vs1 with noob  :facepalm:

it was unfair legion  :rofl: ..u attacked me first while i didn't want to fight and wasn't ready lol :tease: ..see here..i didn't attack first if u guys didn't start it..i love peace u know  :friends: ..yeah we shaman are as soft as mashmallow :pleasantry:  admin do something...peace :facepalm:

Anyway...scout..congratz if u were proud to kill shamans nowadays  :bad: ..hahaha i don't mind to die...well starting from today..i'll attack any FB's on the spot without any hesitation..now i know :clapping: ..thanks to u.. :yahoo:

Anyway...scout..congratz if u were proud to kill shamans nowadays  :bad: ..hahaha i don't mind to die...well starting from today..i'll attack any FB's on the spot without any hesitation..now i know :clapping: ..thanks to u.. :yahoo:

Except me, right?  :unknw: :mega_shok:

I have one thing to say : Be carefully to not start a war betwen clans like before. If the war starts again be sure that you will not complete any quests and the same will be for us. A couple of days ago i was doing some quest on mc side i was in party whit Vanhelsing and Scourge so a Mc attacked me and i let him to kill me. I didnt fight back because i dont wish the we hate each other. Just wait for arena to be open and you can fight there as much as you want. But not when somebody doing quests. Its a shame and a low hit. Its realy annoying to make all the way back to the other side of the map. And i suppose some of you know. I have a mc too but i didnt attacked anyone . Think twice before doing something that you will regret it. Im not a hater and i dont have a black list. So lets keep it that way please. Kindly Regards - Plague

I have one thing to say : Be carefully to not start a war betwen clans like before. If the war starts again be sure that you will not complete any quests and the same will be for us. A couple of days ago i was doing some quest on mc side i was in party whit Vanhelsing and Scourge so a Mc attacked me and i let him to kill me. I didnt fight back because i dont wish the we hate each other. Just wait for arena to be open and you can fight there as much as you want. But not when somebody doing quests. Its a shame and a low hit. Its realy annoying to make all the way back to the other side of the map. And i suppose some of you know. I have a mc too but i didnt attacked anyone . Think twice before doing something that you will regret it. Im not a hater and i dont have a black list. So lets keep it that way please. Kindly Regards - Plague

Yea, but imho u are the only one who thinks that.

If i dont attack--> they attack me.. there's no others way  :unknw:

Its really a problem not only for me but for all of us. I think devs should make a feature like "cant attack this player during quest" when you try killing a player doing quests. Right? Go fight arena guys. Still not functionaly working and not giving points,but lets make Nadir Arena a PvP meeting place on every server. I play on emerald btw.

:diablo: :yahoo: :rofl: dimanz is angry hes polite ad not agre tskkk  Firstborn wanted!!!!!!Scout,Legion be careful guys :P specially legionn ill kill you cuz ure using pots haaahaahaaa potter it seems youre like harry potter!!!!hahaha      FIRST BORNS have many level 18 because its easy to do quest in their island compare to mc no so youre just lucky....but beware