SIGNS

Melfice

Lets talk about SIGNS prices... :blush:

Why ppl are soo...crazy selling set for 30k  :fool:

and rest...ppl who buy it... :search:

soon all low lv(non-rich persons) be extremaly weak(somone call noob)

On mc side SIGNS always cos 2k each and now?

What happened?Why suddently all signs are that expensive? :facepalm:

People got greedy now and they want more gold.

I'm not sure what they need the gold for, 1 thing I know is arena tickets in market  :facepalm: Which is also overpriced :facepalm:

and equipment prices are dropping low too.

Costume prices are rising, last year I got easter bunny for 12k, now it's 22k  :facepalm:

and it's hard to find a cheap costume too, you always have to pay more to get what you want.

The reson why the prices become higher is: some "noobs" buy items with high price. If nobody buys with the high price so maybe the people who sell makes the price lower.

sorry my bad english :facepalm:

yea its good idea mayby stop buying anythind let them rich ppl buy...

costiumes are riducously overprced  :bad:

tuxedo cost 40 k

weeding suit some moths ago cost 25 k :D

ok if want more gold how to spend that money to buy other overpriced items? dont make sence...

soon set signs cost 50k  :bad:

i want to know who buy it  ;D

all in hands of players...

the pure elves are affected by the forsakens evil. overpriced items started at elf side. many elves created on mc side, and took the NOOB prices with them....

sooo true!  :cray:

maybe this happen because many players cant buy m.coin via sms,not all player have paypal account,mol,etc

i think there are more ppl that buy mcoins now than they dit before. elves just became GREEDY. they want EVERYTHING cheap if they buy, but sell x3 more....

The reson why the prices become higher is: some "noobs" buy items with high price. If nobody buys with the high price so maybe the people who sell makes the price lower.

sorry my bad english :facepalm:

Main reason ;) rush buyers do it, posting on tchat an overprice.

i think there are more ppl that buy mcoins now than they dit before. elves just became GREEDY. they want EVERYTHING cheap if they buy, but sell x3 more....

yes,lucky for ppl who can buy m.coin in their country,now they can get more gold with m.coin items they sell.i see many complain about sms payment system in this forum,they cant buy m.coin,in the end they forced to buy items in market with high price

20k per set is history ;D

I don't even buy Miracle Coins that much and if I do I just get costumes, skins and etc.

And I used to sell Signs for 1.5k at discount and 1.8k at normal days which I got from trading items...

Rich kids always so greedy when they could afford alot of things a poor person can't. Yet the poor sell cheaper. :facepalm:

Now I don't even sell signs considering how hard it is to get them without MC.

20k per set is history ;D

yeah. warspear should starting like this:(1st quests) once upon a time in arinar a powerfull developer named kuzmitch created signs. all the warriors used them carefully cause the was powerfull items. they had the power to add more dmg at the weapon the hero carried. elves, chosens, mountain clans and forsakens agreed to sell them for 2k gold per piece. But the something happend.. The elf went greedy. They asked more and more gold for each one. After a while the signs was realy rare. So one day all faction started to fight in a big war... This is how the warspear started!

yeah. warspear should starting like this:(1st quests) once upon a time in arinar a powerfull developer named kuzmitch created signs. all the warriors used them carefully cause the was powerfull items. they had the power to add more dmg at the weapon the hero carried. elves, chosens, mountain clans and forsakens agreed to sell them for 2k gold per piece. But the something happend.. The elf went greedy. They asked more and more gold for each one. After a while the signs was realy rare. So one day all faction started to fight in a big war... This is how the warspear started!

;D

there is something you dont relize ppl it is that killing mobs and doing dailies ARE the source of all money and since all went norlant

someday the gold will be the rare thing that all need not mcoins

lets see how mcoin user gets rich:

buy.mcoin item->sells to a player who got money buy killing mobs

lets see how norlant luckies gets rich:

win a rare prize.from a norlant quest-> sell to a player who got money from killing.mobs or players who got money by selling.mcoin items->if it was an mcoin guy then he got the money by selling.to a guy who kill mobs,do dailies

so in other words if all ppl keap getting gready and all go norlant for luck 1day gold will be a myth in warspear till other group of ppl go hunt mobs and dailies to restore the mcoin/equips/gold balance in arena so watchout people your greadnes can be the reason of arenar upcoming gold economy disaster :facepalm:

;D

there is something you dont relize ppl it is that killing mobs and doing dailies ARE the source of all money and since all went norlant

someday the gold will be the rare thing that all need not mcoins

lets see how mcoin user gets rich:

buy.mcoin item->sells to a player who got money buy killing mobs

lets see how norlant luckies gets rich:

win a rare prize.from a norlant quest-> sell to a player who got money from killing.mobs or players who got money by selling.mcoin items->if it was an mcoin guy then he got the money by selling.to a guy who kill mobs,do dailies

so in other words if all ppl keap getting gready and all go norlant for luck 1day gold will be a myth in warspear till other group of ppl go hunt mobs and dailies to restore the mcoin/equips/gold balance in arena so watchout people your greadnes can be the reason of arenar upcoming gold economy disaster :facepalm:

u got it right here  ::)

i remember buying signs 20k set from market, (thats where everything is overpriced), now its 30k in trade chat - damn greedy elves, why did u ruin warspear? :cray: :diablo: