Oops!! SKYRIM kidnaped me from ARINAR!

HeadHunter

SKYrim is nothing but something better than warspear online... 3D HD graphics and voice chaat, Its similar to warspear but far intresting, interactve and exciting..... MISS U A LL GUYS

I heard about it.It's faction based game with more skills and characters.But i never tried to download because it's for pc.I will try it.

Is there any server system like Warcraft or w.s for South Eastern countries? Tell me about it.

SKYrim is nothing but something better than warspear online... 3D HD graphics and voice chaat, Its similar to warspear but far intresting, interactve and exciting..... MISS U A LL GUYS

Of course this the best role playing game ever. I already have 81lvl dual sword and bow master. Completed almost all quests except new DLC Dragonborn.

I play my character since about 6 months. It passed already 132 hours. I have to do 125 repeatable quests in Thieves Guild yet  :)

And very important thing about Skyrim is fact that you have extreme big website full of mods for Skyrim. You can change your game over 360 degrees http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

SKYRIM - Game of the year 2011. It means something

Of course this the best role playing game ever. I already have 81lvl dual sword and bow master. Completed almost all quests except new DLC Dragonborn.

I play my character since about 6 months. It passed already 132 hours. I have to do 125 repeatable quests in Thieves Guild yet  :)

And very important thing about Skyrim is fact that you have extreme big website full of mods for Skyrim. You can change your game over 360 degrees http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

SKYRIM - Game of the year 2011. It means something

Sorry but I concur.

Dark Souls is the best RPG of 2011. The reason it's GOTY is because of paid reviews.

Skyrim has more mods, better story, more stuff to do around, more sidequests;

but Dark Souls has better gameplay, combat, longer main storyline, various bosses, realistic armors, and multiplayer

It's best to play both though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_the_Year

No sight of dark souls  :facepalm:

Everybody SKyrim  :yahoo:

3 reasons why : huge advertising, over 20 years old series, and catchy buzzwords used everywhere. It became mainstream.

Popularity =/= Quality

Skyrim still better

Dark Souls is just ugly dark game where player dies every 5 mins. What is a point of being hero who can respawn again and again in ROLE PLAY. Just one life in Skyrim and this enough. And free choice about skills and story. And DRAGONS.

Still better. Even with 2 times higher sale price

Skyrim still better

Dark Souls is just ugly dark game where player dies every 5 mins. What is a point of being hero who can respawn again and again in ROLE PLAY. Just one life in Skyrim and this enough. And free choice about skills and story. And DRAGONS.

Still better. Even with 2 times higher sale price

You don't die every 5 minutes if you are actually good at that game.

Well, in my opinion dying and losing your money is better than quicksaves every 10 seconds, where you can just try to trial and error things without fear of having to do things over again.

What do you mean by "free choice about skills"? And story? You have free will where to go for the most of the game, only place you have to deal with is 5 minutes short tutorial (when speedrunning and killing boss on first try, bah, you could even skip most of that place by selecting Black Fire Bombs as starting gift).

Jokes on you, Dark Souls has 4 dragons, I think, and YOU can become a dragon, with fire breath and stuff.

Also we have spears. Not some funny sticks that turn into arrows. 10 different spears, without counting halberds of course, with them it's a total of 19 Pole weapons.

Still better, considering we got a free DLC, and a 66% sale recently.

i do.tlike games where you have to harvest exp.for hours and hours and you to get addicted to game to be good at it that is why i never played skyrim

i even saw article once in Raptr about a guy who died in Japan cuz he played skyrim for continues 24hours in a closed room he rented in an internet coffishop  :bad:

i wont play a game that "Steal" me from my life i play the game to "Escape" my life borings :)

Still better, considering we got a free DLC, and a 66% sale recently.

Why 66% ? Because game is dead and they want to earn some money yet before it goes to graveard. Same is happening with warspear.

Skyrim is expensive, but they don't need to cut off prices.

And stop complaining about your game because this topic clearly say it's about skyrim. Nice giving example of moderator.

You want talk about dark souls then make another topic.

And please do not unleash your nerd rage

:facepalm:

Why 66% ? Because game is dead and they want to earn some money yet before it goes to graveard. Same is happening with warspear.

Skyrim is expensive, but they don't need to cut off prices.

And stop complaining about your game because this topic clearly say it's about skyrim. Nice giving example of moderator.

You want talk about dark souls then make another topic.

And please do not unleash your nerd rage

:facepalm:

Nerd rage? I am perfectly calm. I think it's you who is trying his best to prove that his game is much better than another game he didn't play, based solely on popularity of both titles.

This is a thread about Skyrim indeed, but does that mean I can't mention superiority of my game?

I am a moderator on my board, but even there I'm the casual one. For serious business, there is guwer : )

About dying game, Skyrim sold 13m copies, Dark Souls sold 2m copies.

U cant compare the sands of life, which entertains u most, engaze in it.

I think you are right.

We shouldn't compare DaS and TES:V. We are comparing 2 different genres, Action RPG, and RPG.

It's best to play both and everyone should have their own opinion which is better.

• 3 weeks later...