ELVES DO HELP? HELL NO

imaninja

Normal on US go EU 1min and you have someone who help you.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

well i rarely got any help me when i was leveling  :facepalm: :facepalm:  and i play on EU

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MIRACLES ;D

is it that hard for elves to finish that quest?  :unknw: coz on mc side we just hunt for elf and simply add to party those who walk with us.

and easy for me coz i always have a full party of friends when im on  ;D

is it that hard for elves to finish that quest?  :unknw: coz on mc side we just hunt for elf and simply add to party those who walk with us.

and easy for me coz i always have a full party of friends when im on  ;D

im sure you and your 20 boy followers can have a quick laugh at that, but thats it. assuming only proves you wrong

It is so true elves do not help that is why i stopped playing my Ranger. Unable to find help is one of the reasons why its hard to level, and that is why people stay level 10. However,I switched and made ann account on MC and Forsaken, and i found out that they help more than on Firstborn and Chosen side. Helping others creates a high economy and the upper hand in the WAR.

I tried get help fot 30mins :facepalm:

It is an old elf tradition to never help faggo-ts, except if u are a faggo-t, then ur allowed to help other faggo-ts. It is different on mc side, they all help each others becoz they are all faggo-ts. Hope this helped

Here's what i do if i need help from other players..

1st.  I make lots of friends specially people from the same country where i live, know that they will help, coz they were once like in your shoes.

2nd. I help other people so that when i ask for help, hoping that they will help you too in times of need.

3rd. I pm (ask for help) on those who are nearto or people who are walking towards the way where my quest is.

4th. I don't pm those who are staying in camp (even if they'r my friends coz i know they'r doing something).

5th. I ask on trade chat for players having that same quest like mine.

-and lastly if there is no help-

6th. I do The Strongest or as we call it C.C quests sometimes alone, i just go near nadir to hunt some mcs or what they call now mc'saken..it doesn't take me whole day to finish that quest even when i was still level 15 (C.C quests are available)

-same with GG quest (6th part excluded)-

if you want to be strong or say master your hero's ability and skill, better just do it your self.. remember to learn to survive alone and help will come when less expected..being with a party or friends is only a plus.

If other people dont help, why dont you make a change, start helping then, help doesn't need a high lvl/high amped/great gears and weapons, just a simple helping hand. dont left where you started just because help didn't came.

Thank you :)

So true :lol: elves does not help in sapphire, thats why I moved to emerald, and started to play on mc side :facepalm: , once, when i was damn weak, took me 2 weeks to finish the strongest, elves didn't help me >:D

Guest XthekingX

Pm me .ill help you

Ill help you only at kill quest  :)

But i wont help Cl . Cuz i got bored from them  :bad:

Wew if sometime NEED help only PM me..farming, help about c.l.. kill noobs at PVP .....all are welcome ;)

YOU HELP ME in killing mc quest but we died in pvpcave becuase of that stupid rogue and his husband deathknight  :facepalm: :diablo:

plz dont use 1 sword lol  :lol: :lol:

Elfs have simple logic rule, when they are noobs they seek help from higher level, when they refuse to help, noobs will have vengeance to be better than the one who refused  his  demand. Another point, help from anyone depends on speech skill. Be positibe, elfs are best, BD is most balanced char, its is better than best. :)

just add randoms in your pt, go kill (or try) and sooner or later you'll finish your quest. Cant give you any better advice. well maybe go amp but thats optional