Trading between factions

Abraxass

Please make trading between elfes, choosen-mc, forsaken possible. Many players has useless items in bag. These items are expensive in 1 side, in 2 players have to sell them to npc. For example bows, xbows arent useful on mc side; spears, 2h swords srent useful on elf side. Please think about it on next update. Sorry for my english.

Would like to see your support and idea's upon this topic of mine that allows cross faction trading.  :)

Link: The Black market dealer.

no that would make the game more boring getting the stuffs all too easily again!!

So you're saying hunting Khazh-Maar for 5 hrs and only getting Maces, Hammers, Bows and Xbows as an MC is fun? Or less boring than being able to sell them?

You sir, need help.

You sir, need help.

or a skills to hunt khaz-mar ;D

seriusly it annoyed me so mutch that all got cool stuff just me got sd.lock shit and all i did is sell it for 20k shit for a shitty guy who wanna show off with lock sd staff to complete his ducking collectables collection :crazy: