removads in forum,its very very annoying!

Russell elf

There's no ads on the forum.

Get an ad blocker though, it will make your life easier. Until you use a computer without an ad blocker, then you're ducked until you get used to it again.

these are  screen shots

Hello there!

I can surely say these "ads" are not from our forum.

Looks like you have some search toolbars installed with some kind of software.

Please check them in Internet Explorer menu:

Tools -> Manage add-ons -> Tollbars and Extensions. Here you can find all installed addons and tollbars so you can remove them.

Also you can uninstall them from Programs and Features in Control Panel.

Hello there!

I can surely say these "ads" are not from our forum.

Looks like you have some search toolbars installed with some kind of software.

Please check them in Internet Explorer menu:

Tools -> Manage add-ons -> Tollbars and Extensions. Here you can find all installed addons and tollbars so you can remove them.

Also you can uninstall them from Programs and Features in Control Panel.

Who is this guy  @_@?

Who is this guy  @_@?

Our team grows bigger, I'm actually a new member in a support department. I hope for a long and successful work with you, guys :)

Our team grows bigger, I'm actually a new member in a support department. I hope for a long and successful work with you, guys :)

welcome my dear ^^

wish you to enjoy being with is :)

you better be a patent guy because we the worst and most cunning,rude,headache making players you have ever dealt with :lol:

jk wish you a happy valentine day and also here is a +1 to welcome you in ws family :drinks:

Edit: here is a question to test you:

if you had a PDF file of a book lets say a biology book with about 300page and many of the pages has pictures withen them what you would do to import them all fron the PDF as an images like PNG,GIF....etc when your teacher to lazy to import the Illustration images from that PDF book so he just appointed you to do it  ;D ?

welcome my dear ^^

you better be a patent guy because we the worst and most cunning,rude,headache making players you have ever dealt with :lol:

jk wish you a happy valentine day and also here is a +1 to welcome you in ws family :drinks:

Thanks a lot, I'm absolutely sure that everything will be alright, all issues will be fixed and everyone will be happy :)

And thank you for the congratulation and warm welcome, happy Valentine day!

Thanks a lot, I'm absolutely sure that everything will be alright, all issues will be fixed and everyone will be happy :)

sorry for late edit but i really need help i have day to import the images would read my post again then help me -.-

welcome my dear ^^

Edit: here is a question to test you:

if you had a PDF file of a book lets say a biology book with about 300page and many of the pages has pictures withen them what you would do to import them all fron the PDF as an images like PNG,GIF....etc when your teacher to lazy to import the Illustration images from that PDF book so he just appointed you to do it  ;D ?

Welcome  :)

Its good to meet those who have a hand in making and managing this game including those who manage this forum.

hey man welcome and good luck working here we try  make  your work easy and for can enjoy !!

also i have curiosity and i search whats mean your name roland and found keyboards roland , and roland garros (tennis tournament) lolo  :lol:  maybe your real name is roland ? :unknw:

hey man welcome and good luck working here we try  make  your work easy and for can enjoy !!

also i have curiosity and i search whats mean your name roland and found keyboards roland , and roland garros (tennis tournament) lolo  :lol:  maybe your real name is roland ? :unknw:

thanks a lot!

Roland is a name of a fictional character from Stephen King's fantasy series "The Dark Tower". Actually his real life prototype was Clint Eastwood :)

Roland name from BorderLands 2 he the king of the senctury or something

i dont remember its been 2months since i becane lvl50 in it and finished almost every DLC

pack so it started to become boring :)

the sad part is thar Roland gets killed by Handsome Jack :(

• Developer

remove it :diablo:

We do recommend to check your system with antivirus software, it looks like malware.

the sad part is thar Roland gets killed by Handsome Jack :(

Please, do not post spoilers. You made me sad.

Please, do not post spoilers. You made me sad.

:rofl: :rofl:  Awh snorlax the grumpy cat is sad :sorry:

Shame on u dont post spoilers :blush:

Oh, and welcome to forums r0land :yahoo:

but but but.... :shok:

dam it :(

i just stated a fact from borderlands 2 im so sorry i really didnt mean to offend any one  -.-

but in the game end handsome hack gets killed too by us revenging Roland's death :)

Roland is the name of a food company in USA :)

but but but.... :shok:

dam it :(

i just stated a fact from borderlands 2 im so sorry i really didnt mean to offend any one  -.-

but in the game end handsome hack gets killed too by us revenging Roland's death :)

↓↓↓

Please, do not post spoilers.

• 2 weeks later...