[2013.02.13] Happy Valentine's Day! Give gifts to friends!

snorlax

i means the time of the earth mid vertical line which is stated in greenmitch

here in iraq we are +3:00 and its 9:30 hrre

so 6:30 ib greenmitch :good:

Edit: it is an observatory stated nesr london btw

WHAT IS A SANDWICH GREENWICH?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5WLSxvzS5ahXugXiImMvBmDPy-p3Dymj2U-1A-GbmG4RFbRZR-g

and also how do you put a picture in ur signature? can someone pm me

all people wasting money in 1 day  :unknw: ,lol devs will be more richest , good luck to all repleneshing  and remember save some gifts for give me when return  :blush:

Bought 3k mc 11mc left  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

Whats the point?! U spare 5mc by buying 1 at time!!!!!

Опубликованное фото

Bought 3k mc 11mc left  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

Whats the point?! U spare 5mc by buying 1 at time!!!!!

Опубликованное фото

Same here, I just filled my bank with tickets.

Got my Lock and Sham Club Tux.

Used 4 crystals on blade for crit enchant, and 20+ crystals on rondel for failure xd

And now I forgot about my DKs arena spear enchants and amps  :facepalm:  Back to swamps I go xd

Is it going on through the 15th also? Because Friday is payday for most people. would be smart to do that.

It ends at 15th, The same time it started, 1 hour right after market discount reset.

I spent 110k and about 650 mcoins to get my staff from +6 to +7. And its still weaker than my lv15 staff :-/

no 1 elfs ( eu) sell ani mc shop items west of full day only

they just wating  buy it now and sell it letar in high gold ani way  :facepalm: 

no 1 elfs ( eu) sell ani mc shop items west of full day only

they just wating  buy it now and sell it letar in high gold ani way  :facepalm:

Sorry dude , But its Just to be smart.

Already sold plus than 100signs for buy astral gloves for 150k gold.

Can someone tell me what they usually get from the surprise chest? Like what's the common items and the rare items that come out of it?

- thanks

common is quest item snd from outfit are demoness's atleast on me :D potions etc, best are dragon charmer, dragon hunter etc  :rofl:

common is quest item snd from outfit are demoness's atleast on me :D potions etc, best are dragon charmer, dragon hunter etc  :rofl:

I'm sorry, new here. What does snd stand for? and are the dragon stuff decorative skins or are they actual items that have really good stats? I'm planning on purchasing 10, what are the chances do you think I land on the rare items?

I'm sorry, new here. What does snd stand for? and are the dragon stuff decorative skins or are they actual items that have really good stats? I'm planning on purchasing 10, what are the chances do you think I land on the rare items?

umm depends, ive got once on my rogue from 10chest (20k worth) stuff worth 60k so? Depends on luck  :spiteful:  youll see if u open 'em if u get anything  ;D  I wish u good luck at opening! (if u buy from mc shop buy one at time spare 5 mc :spiteful: )  :rofl:

So i bought 5 surprise chests and got the following: 1 Market License, 1 Rune of Defence, 1 Rune of Resistance, 1 Crystal of Destruction [Two-handed mace], and 10 nose ring

Can you guestimate about how much all those are worth if i sell them?

So i bought 5 surprise chests and got the following: 1 Market License, 1 Rune of Defence, 1 Rune of Resistance, 1 Crystal of Destruction [Two-handed mace], and 10 nose ring

Can you guestimate about how much all those are worth if i sell them?

Market license about 700-1000g, rune of def nowadays about 3-4k *z*, resistance 4,5k, destruction is about 5-6k?  O:-)

Hey Snorlax, where is Kuzmitch? Always you that started the announcements now..

I never see Kuzmitch's post anymore.. :(

We want Snory always !! :friends: