[2013.02.13] Happy Valentine's Day! Give gifts to friends!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Spring mood and love are coming to Arinar!

14th of February - Saint Valentine's Day will come very soon. And what could be nicer than receiving gifts? Of course, giving gifts!

On the occasion of the approaching Valentine's Day, AIGRIND company announces 50% discount for all items in miracle shop from February 14th (7.00 GMT) till February 15th (7.00 GMT)

Be happy and give gifts!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

♥♥♥♥ing epic, Didn't see Arena ticket discount on time so I didn't get Mc

Tomorrow I'm gonna spam 100 MOL sms, write the 2 long codes for each sms in my MOL account which would prolly take 5 hrs and see how much MC I get  :lol:

♥♥♥♥ MOL

duck alll gays  :yahoo: dicount 50%

Guest XthekingX

Yay :blush: :yahoo:

Happy Valentine's Day womans(или как там вас) :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

WaW  :good: :give_rose: :yahoo: O:-) :friends: :pleasantry: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

• Developer

Snorlax you are officially our new admin of International forum now? I mean no more Kuzmitch?

I'm not an admin only for International forum or admin for substitution. Now, I'm just an admin :)

Kuzmitch will return soon.

Dear players!

Spring mood and love are coming to Arinar!

14th of February - Saint Valentine's Day will come very soon. And what could be nicer than receiving gifts? Of course, giving gifts!

On the occasion of the approaching Valentine's Day, AIGRIND company announces 50% discount for all items in miracle shop from February 14th (7.00 GMT) till February 15th (7.00 GMT)

Be happy and give gifts!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

i've heard you are the one of the nicest people in warspear online, so you would give me a gift right? :D

since according to you, it's better than taking gifts :P

finally one nerd down  :lol:

Hello Inferno - The old Polska Forum Moderator who got banned for using moderatorship for personal usage :)

Hello Inferno - The old Polska Forum Moderator who got banned for using moderatorship for personal usage :)

♥♥♥♥ yeah

Since we only have balls to troll with these people calling self "devs"  :dirol:

not the first and not the last  :diablo:

In my country india.

Sms system not working from 6 months and 0 m.coins in my account even if i want to replenish i can't do so.

So i am not happy when everyone buying their goods and i cant do if i want to.

And about purchasing from gold eu emerald mc side all sell expensive if that thing on discount.

What to say , thank you devs , last signs salsa i miss it and bought only 100,all fails.Hope tomorrow i can make my glaive +10 ,good luck everybody and happy s. Valentines day.

Im ready.

:good:

36310_.jpg

Speciall offer to make gift for Ur GF/BF !! U can buy alot of signs and other shits, and can give it to ur partner.

._. duck system

What to say , thank you devs , last signs salsa i miss it and bought only 100,all fails.Hope tomorrow i can make my glaive +10 ,good luck everybody and happy s. Valentines day.

Im ready.

:good:

RICH

where's my gift? xd

I'm not an admin only for International forum or admin for substitution. Now, I'm just an admin :)

Kuzmitch will return soon.

Snorly, wheres your missing ear?  :shok:  ;D

Increase drop ratio instead discounts, and spend time togheter farming  ;D ;D