[2011.08.10] Server maintenance to fix bugs

Kuzmitch

WTF? I AM LOOKING LIKE A GAY.........  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm: GIVE BACK RED COLOUR FAST. :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: CARVED STAFF STATS LOWERED TOO... "Lowered levels of equipment issued as a reward for the quests." you do that just then i dont need this any more...

2749_.jpg

if there is a way of using new skills, pls tell me how, because i do not have any new skills, and my skill points do not go up.

the fixes are really good though, especially more dailys, so u can play as long as u like, and not just to finish dailys, good drops making good money again... but

how about after we all reach lvl 18??

is there something coming like a continuation of the storyline on a new island, or (semi)- long sidequests, u guys should be able to keep all of us playing forever if u keep us interested with leveling up after lvl18

Yea my druid looks like a homo in pink  :facepalm: please give us old colors back (black not red).or make it do we can choose what colors we want so we dont all look the same :) please and thank you.

Yea my druid looks like a homo in pink  :facepalm: please give us old colors back (black not red).or make it do we can choose what colors we want so we dont all look the same :) please and thank you.

;D How romantic, a pinky druid  :rofl:

I had 150 astrall dmg and did 89dmg to pumaand i heal about 164hp . i just bought a [large crystal of astral] and enchanted my carved staff.after enchantig my astall dmg was 192 bu i still did 89 dmg to puma but i started healing 176hp. it's giving me wrong the effect instead of increasing dmg its increased my healing.

i checked this withtwisted staff i had 90 moon magic with carved staff and did 176heal.then used twisted staff and had 89 moon magic but did only 128heal.

that crystal is bugged .

i also i want to know how the damage works. i had 150 astral dmg and did 89dmg . with 70 astral dmg i did 84 dmg. i dont see much difference.

ye i cant download 221kb file to connection error.

i had no problems with the update  :unknw:

maybe try to uninstall it and reinstall.. im using a galaxy s2.

I had 150 astrall dmg and did 89dmg to pumaand i heal about 164hp . i just bought a [large crystal of astral] and enchanted my carved staff.after enchantig my astall dmg was 192 bu i still did 89 dmg to puma but i started healing 176hp. it's giving me wrong the effect instead of increasing dmg its increased my healing.

i checked this withtwisted staff i had 90 moon magic with carved staff and did 176heal.then used twisted staff and had 89 moon magic but did only 128heal.

that crystal is bugged .

Astral magic=heal

moon magic=dmg

:pardon:

lol my mistake .i thought it was the other way round..now i have to buy moon crystal

all thus while i was just focusing on astral dmg no wonder my damage was low:( have to change all equip.

i noticed you removed india from sms payment list. thats only way i can buy miracle coins pls add it back.

Sorry, guys, I didn't know anything about change in colors of sets. We will check it tomorrow and write you back.

Yes, It's officially a bug. We will fix it in the next patch (middle of next week).