[2011.08.10] Server maintenance to fix bugs

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today, August 10, at 20-00 (Moscow time) will be held servers maintenance to correct errors identified by the players after the launch of version 1.0.0.

Changelog:

• The errors in setting the "Berengar's six shadows"
  • Each settlement will now have three daily tasks, rather than one, as stated earlier.
  • Added food and other goods to the Miracle Shop. In particular, there is now something to put in the boots and shields. Watch out for «New» icon on the items!
  • Lowered levels of equipment issued as a reward for the quests.
  • Fixed a problem with queues on the server RU-Amber
Approximate duration of the maintenance is about 2 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

For those who can't update patches with 1.0.0 client (got "connection error" message) please unpack this file in game folder:

2753_.zip

OMG, I bought that acute broadsword for nothing  :facepalm:

good for you, i buy staff (and put crystal who gives 22 moon power) and 2 rings. :D

and how about tiny mana regeneration up?

need mana potions and cheaper food on shops.

Dear players!

Today, August 10, at 20-00 (Moscow time) will be held servers maintenance to correct errors identified by the players after the launch of version 1.0.0.

Changelog:

• The errors in setting the "Berengar's six shadows"
  • Each settlement will now have three daily tasks, rather than one, as stated earlier.
  • Added food and other goods to the Miracle Shop. In particular, there is now something to put in the boots and shields. Watch out for «New» icon on the items!
  • Lowered levels of equipment issued as a reward for the quests.
  • Fixed a problem with queues on the server RU-Amber
Approximate duration of the maintenance is about 2 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Very thx :D

now i can play with my shamon :D

good for you, i buy staff and 2 rings. :D

and how about tiny mana regeneration up?

need mana potions and cheaper food on shops.

I buy one Staff :(

2. Good.

3. Have you added mana food? Maybe make food regenerate both health and mana?

4. Great! I hope we'll(beta testers) be able to use BiS Weapons now.

Also request runes and crystals for items with level 12 because so many items with level 12 in irselnort shop, thx

1. speed no work of all chars

2. dodge of BD no work almost 20%dodge never dodge~

3. some guys already get gift code  how about hong kong mobile +852 XXXXXXXX???

4. in EU server mc side just have [One] 18level char there  can u change the quest  kill 5 enemy 18lvl to 17lvl ?  elf side never done the quest !! (new quest of Crimson Corundum)

Wow! You've been on time! :) Fixed in the last moment, I hope.

Hope so too! Thanks for an fast action!  :good:

Actually I really do think the magic bar needs to regene faster. I guess even if you added food that would help. I really do want to know though, why is repairing so much more expensive now? It also seems like the condition of items wears down so much. It is really making a dent in my pocket, so much gold I have to spend...  :(

Not all can do 15 per day, only those who done all regular quests. And are you really gonna do 15 quests per day, that takes an eternity. :shok: :mega_shok:

Yes  8)    :lol: :lol: :lol: