[2019.11.18] Event of the Week "History of horrors: The Feast of Valdemar" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_monster_1200x630.png

Warriors!

The celebration of the dead continues, and the mighty Valdemar invites all the warriors of Arinar to the Dungeons of the Horror Circus, away from the daylight, for a grand feast! But could it be another trap for our mighty heroes?

Hey, folks, are you invited to this feast too? Last time Valdemar's hospitality had been a tragedy. Dwellers are wary of history repeating itself. Yes, this warm welcome looks rather strange, but to find out the truth, you will need to attend…

Only this week:

• iconic costumes “Valdemar” and “Lord of the Inferno” have been added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon);
  • rarest non-class skill book “Secret Power of Vampirism” has been added to holiday Dungeons "Prison of Woeful Katrina", "Prison of Sorrowful Katrina" and "Prison of Dumped Katrina" (the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon);
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapon with Steal health bonus in all the holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique gear with Steal health bonus from all bosses on the Horror Circus;
  • x2 Guild Points in all holiday Dungeons.

Event begins: 18.11.2019 12:00 CET
Event ends: 25.11.2019 11:00 CET

There is also a Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament and
50 prize-winning places in "Festive dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories with incredible rewards:
1st place: “Valdemar” and “Lord of the Inferno” costumes and 100 Caches of the World of the Dead;
2nd place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead;
3rd place: 50 Caches of the World of the Dead;
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the World of the Dead;
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the World of the Dead;
21-50 places: 5 Caches of the World of the Dead.

Event begins: 17.11.2019 23:00 CET
Event ends: 24.11.2019 23:00 CET

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

2 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

What is this gear ?

It's Steal Health bonus gears.Gears that drop from the bosses on the Horror Circus.

Edited by HeartsBane

They lacked warning, that there is also possibility of drop x2 potion mana and HP

"Like every dumb fan I'll start to farm crazy and not drop, cry cry cry"

Edited by Danfake

Omg omg!!! I love this illusionary drop rate increase 😂😂😂 ... but this time you didn't say it applies to the acessories too ... so thank u aingrid I love you... and remember...nerf mage and god warden...

3 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Gears = armor helm boots gloves only ?

Exactly

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Already got Distortion book and Valdemar just from farming all day today Thanks for the 2x Helpful as shit.

You guys have the power to be unsatisfied even when you actually get something rare and worthy. 

Do you really expect devs to send you a daily gift with a rare suit in it? 

So we can expect 2x drop rate on accessories/books/costumes later next week or week after that? or do we have the worst hween event in history since the start 2013(?) right. With the copied raid boss from Smite, baron samedi. Worst ever cave bosses by looks and the easiest dg ever and i wont start talk about the mobs....

6 hours ago, Lazylion said:

So we can expect 2x drop rate on accessories/books/costumes later next week or week after that? or do we have the worst hween event in history since the start 2013(?) right. With the copied raid boss from Smite, baron samedi. Worst ever cave bosses by looks and the easiest dg ever and i wont start talk about the mobs....

Alright, here we go.

- 2x drop rate on weapons and all gear. As for books and costumes: the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon;

- with all respect (because this is a quite stupid question by itself), where do you think that baron Samedi came from?! First of all, the idea of "day of the dead" had already been presented to the community for feedback over 2 years ago here (sadly, the images are no longer available), besides baron Samedi, la Muerte, Mictlantecuhtli, whatever you want to call it, is an character from James Bond's movies, and originally an Aztec god. I'll tell you a secret: developers from Smite aren't as cool as you think after all! 🙂

- bosses: skeletons are skeletons, love or hate for it is really personal, I can say I have seen so many players wearing their costumes that I still think it was a good choice. I personally didn't like most of "realm of nightmares" costumes for example, players loved it, tho. My only criticism: I expected Katrina with a long hair and red or white dress, and a more "human" face.

- The dg is not easy if you have no idea how to make it the first time, once you learn, it becomes comfortable. I've seen many new players (at least Brazilians) who aren't used to how dungeons work yet, I'm sorry if they couldn't please old players with more challenges, maybe next time we can come up with some festive Mythical dungeon just for you guys. huh?

I personally prefer to relax and have fun, instead of stressing so much about deadly misclicking. But I will make sure to suggest that, although the guild events are pretty much for you guys.

Edited by Akasha
typo ;s

On 11/18/2019 at 1:31 PM, vla-wot said:

accessories too, otherwise she would specify in the description.

17 hours ago, Kazakus said:

No x2 drop acessories?

I believe it's included.

Edited by Akasha

5 hours ago, Akasha said:

Alright, here we go.

- 2x drop rate on weapons and all gear. As for books and costumes: the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon;

- with all respect (because this is a quite stupid question by itself), where do you think that baron Samedi came from?! First of all, the idea of "day of the dead" had already been presented to the community for feedback over 2 years ago here (sadly, the images are no longer available), besides baron Samedi, la Muerte, Mictlantecuhtli, whatever you want to call it, is an icon from James Bond's movies, and originally an Aztec god. I'll tell you a secret: developers from Smite aren't as cool as you think after all! 🙂

- bosses: skeletons are skeletons, love or hate for it is really personal, I can say I have seen so many players wearing their costumes that I still think it was a good choice. I personally didn't like most of "realm of nightmares" costumes for example, players loved it, tho. My only criticism: I expected Katrina with a long hair and red or white dress, and a more "human" face.

- The dg is not easy if you have no idea how it make it the first time, once you learn it becomes comfortable. I've seen many new players (at least Brazilians) who aren't used to how dungeons work yet, I'm sorry if they couldn't please old players with more challenges, maybe next time we can come up with some festive Mythical dungeon just for you guys. huh?

I personally prefer to relax and have fun, instead of stressing so much about deadly misclicking. But I will make sure to suggest that, although the guild events are pretty much for you guys.

This appreciate what you get guys. all "ideas" can be ripped off baron reminds me of the Voodoo man from Princess Frog (Disney) And I think its great. 90% of this game is resused ideas with a twist. get used to it. 

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

You guys have the power to be unsatisfied even when you actually get something rare and worthy. 

Do you really expect devs to send you a daily gift with a rare suit in it? 

I farm Everyday. tryna not buy miracle coins. so far its been eh but yesterday it was worth it. 

3 minutes ago, Turtle said:

This appreciate what you get guys. all "ideas" can be ripped off baron reminds me of the Voodoo man from Princess Frog (Disney) And I think its great. 90% of this game is resused ideas with a twist. get used to it. 

The point is that all ideas are reused from somewhere else, and I will always hear this kind of comment from people who can't realize that because they are not familiarized with that character in their own culture (I imagine) or saw it the first time in some other game, they want to attribute the rights to somebody else (who isn't even the original creator in most cases). I'm going to copy and paste my old comments whenever someone brings this up. It is just how not worthy this subject is. xD

5 часов назад, Akasha сказал:

I believe it's included

:shok: 

On 11/18/2019 at 1:31 PM, vla-wot said:

On 11/18/2019 at 10:14 PM, Kazakus said:

No x2 drop acessories?

I believe it's included.

UPD: armor (head, body, arms and legs), sorry for the misinformation. ='/

17 hours ago, Akasha said:

Alright, here we go.

- with all respect (because this is a quite stupid question by itself), where do you think that baron Samedi came from?! First of all, the idea of "day of the dead" had already been presented to the community for feedback over 2 years ago here (sadly, the images are no longer available), besides baron Samedi, la Muerte, Mictlantecuhtli, whatever you want to call it, is an character from James Bond's movies, and originally an Aztec god. I'll tell you a secret: developers from Smite aren't as cool as you think after all! 🙂

- The dg is not easy if you have no idea how to make it the first time, once you learn, it becomes comfortable. I've seen many new players (at least Brazilians) who aren't used to how dungeons work yet, I'm sorry if they couldn't please old players with more challenges, maybe next time we can come up with some festive Mythical dungeon just for you guys. huh?

Previous years there been 2x drop rate on weps, gear, accessories, books and costumes + gp bonus for completeing dgs at same time/week, why change it now?

Cave bosses sucks since you can solo em all the way up to lvl 32 and its almost same mechanics involved at every boss(i know becuse i done it). Raid boss saturday can be killed by 1 pt(watched it)

The dg is easy as i already solo it in 1 stam on my bd without card/pots or minion.

When it comes to guild events, gvg is meh. same guilds taking middle and then defends it or give it to their allys when they safe at rank 1. Tombs are cool tho, i like that idea and it needs many ppl to complete all 4 stages. World event you alrdy know, been alot of complains so wont speak abt it.

If you ask me about which year was best halloween and christmas event ever, back at the start in 2013. Never enjoyed the event as much as then. Believe me it was the funniest events since release. Would do anything to get that back (anything!!):love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Lazylion

On 11/20/2019 at 12:33 AM, Lazylion said:

Previous years there been 2x drop rate on weps, gear, accessories, books and costumes + gp bonus for completeing dgs at same time/week, why change it now?

Cave bosses sucks since you can solo em all the way up to lvl 32 and its almost same mechanics involved at every boss(i know becuse i done it). Raid boss saturday can be killed by 1 pt(watched it)

The dg is easy as i already solo it in 1 stam on my bd without card/pots or minion.

When it comes to guild events, gvg is meh. same guilds taking middle and then defends it or give it to their allys when they safe at rank 1. Tombs are cool tho, i like that idea and it needs many ppl to complete all 4 stages. World event you alrdy know, been alot of complains so wont speak abt it.

If you ask me about which year was best halloween and christmas event ever, back at the start in 2013. Never enjoyed the event as much as then. Believe me it was the funniest events since release. Would do anything to get that back (anything!!):love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

ye 2013 was dope. and i think 2x will be next week for everything. and 3x will be final week after that. I think there doing this to spice things up and keep event intresting which I enjoy. :piggy:

4 часа назад, Turtle сказал:

ye 2013 was dope. and i think 2x will be next week for everything. and 3x will be final week after that. I think there doing this to spice things up and keep event intresting which I enjoy. :piggy:

there is only 1 week of event left btw

On 11/19/2019 at 10:29 PM, Akasha said:

I believe it's included.

Ok, np and ty

Edited by vla-wot

On 11/19/2019 at 11:29 PM, Akasha said:

I believe it's included.

Aw, Thank you otherwise it was about to ruin everything as since event horror started haven’t got any accessories that I could use 🥺🥺 Now I hope I can Get em as drops because some ppl getting two / three in a week yet they don’t wanna sell at fair price ... Wish this little bird a very good luck for upcoming days 🤜🏼🤛🏻

• Akasha unpinned this topic