Scammer on Emerald

FewtoN

Dont know where to post it, noone does on Emerald either lol

Okay, i dunno where to start, but lets take it from the beginning.          ...Yesterday...

It all started when I was questing on 2nd island, then a Barbarian called Icebarbain (lvl 13 if that will help) came to me and needed 500 gold, for gear I suppose, he was nude. He said he would give it back, but I dont trust things like that, so he said I would have a Berengar Suit in my bag untill I got the money back. Then I looked on the suit and wanted it:

-I can buy the suit from you instead, I said.

-Okay... but i want more gold then, 200 more.

-Okay then!

I bought it from him for 700 gold, that was very cheap i thought but didnt think about it more.

(thats 1st and 2nd SS)

afterwards i got dc  :blush:

Some hours later, I farmed gold and did some quests and leveled up to lvl 13, I met Sulla, Marcin and some other guys and they helped me with some bosses. We talked about the Drogon's guard suit, and Sulla wanted it so badly, he would offer me 10k g for it  :shok: . I said I would think about it.

I left the party, because I didnt need more help and saw Icebarbain online.

-Hey man, do you need more gold? I said.

-Yes, what do you want? Icebarbain said.

-I think the Drogon's guard Suit is cooler.

-How much do you want to pay me for it? He said then.

-2,5k g?

-Okay, meet me in Nadir-Sard

(this is 3rd SS)

We went there and I asked if he had the Suit. He said he got it on other acc and wanted the money first. Okay, i thought and gave him the 2,5k g. He bought gear directly. He said his character on the other acc (Torz lvl 1 rogue) were close to the Berengar guards. At that point I didnt think about the lvl 1 because i thought it was a bug, cause i have never met him before.

I was waiting in the cave for 20 minutes or something, didnt see Torz anywhere. He logged in on Icebarbain and said:

-Hey man, can you come to Puma Camp? I need more money. He wanted all my money and I didnt have much more left(2772 gold left)

I went there and he said he would giv eme 2 suits and 2.5k g back, then I was suspicious, but foolish as I am I gave him 2.4k g.

(4th SS)

-Give me more, he said. And i gave him 100 more (i have SS on that too).

-Okay, my brother gonna give u the money and suits, Icebarbain said. Eeh okay, I thought and waited for another 10 minutes.

After that he said: -You scammed me and bought Berengar Suit for 700 gold, now its fair deal for 5,7k g.

Then i understood i was scammed.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

All that i want to know is, can you (dev or Admin) do anything about this? The money back to me and suit/MC back to him or ban???

Fooled player

Bjork

2732_.jpg

2733_.jpg

2734_.jpg

2735_.jpg

omg i still want that suit, its perfect for rogue! Опубликованное фото

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lololol funny story, but i think Icebarbarian is right  :crazy:

Lol you must pay more atention ..  :facepalm:

hmm from how i understand the situation its like you bought his suit for 5.7k gold?

you got the suit right?

so why do you want to ban him? sell it to sulla for 10k like he said

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lololol funny story, but i think Icebarbarian is right  :crazy:

Lol you must pay more atention ..  :facepalm:

yeah but u know im a newbie  ;)

hmm from how i understand the situation its like you bought his suit for 5.7k gold?

you got the suit right?

so why do you want to ban him? sell it to sulla for 10k like he said

Its not the same suit. :facepalm:

And if i knew i would pay 5.7k g from the beginning, i wouldnt do it... then i would buy one myself for MC ;)

But I guess ur right

GM  PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON THIS....ITS A REAL SITUATION BAN THESCAMMER !!!SO NO ONE ELSE WILL BE SCAMMED!

Thats not a scammer, just the player FewtoN didn't payed atention , gm shouldnt do anything. (like in normal MMO)

PS: caps lock  :facepalm:

Its not the same suit. :facepalm:

And if i knew i would pay 5.7k g from the beginning, i wouldnt do it... then i would buy one myself for MC ;)

ohh silly me  :pleasantry:

but next time you shouldn't easily trust someone like that

this is a game afterall and you don't know that guy personally

ohh silly me  :pleasantry:

but next time you shouldn't easily trust someone like that

this is a game afterall and you don't know that guy personally

Maybe he's a scammer also in real life  :spiteful:  , and .. admins should talk to the pollice and arrest him  :lol: :lol: :lol:

FEWTON READ AGAIN THE STORY SO YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND ZZZZZZ

I Didnt wrote whole story, and i would show SS on chat if i had any  :wacko:

So IMHO the suits are too cheap .. i payed 10 euros for  my suit (14.18 U.S. $) ..

With the update to v1.0.0 its pretty easy to make money :fool:

lol.. I met this guy today..he offered me a suit for discount but asked to give him 5K in advance so he could get it from a friend..when I rejected he asked for at least 2.5K and the rest then.. when I asked why I can`t trade directly with his friend he said that 10K in that case, later on that not possiblle.. so.. just don`t give any money to this guy, he really seems to be a scammer..  :diablo:

Опубликованное фото

Lmfao dude you didnt get scammed its,actually a cheep price for it since  it cost  real money to buy  :lol:

Yeah, people that want fair trade with you, normally dont take money in advance to see a "friend" who can get discount  :rofl:

lol.. I met this guy today..he offered me a suit for discount but asked to give him 5K in advance so he could get it from a friend..when I rejected he asked for at least 2.5K and the rest then.. when I asked why I can`t trade directly with his friend he said that 10K in that case, later on that not possiblle.. so.. just don`t give any money to this guy, he really seems to be a scammer..  :diablo:

Опубликованное фото

Please let me know if you see this guy. FOF team will give him permanent kill