57 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• I agree, and im a pro player myself.
    • I disagree, but im a weak noob player :(
    • Pvprange / Pvpshaman #1 Pro Player
    • Mushrooms in Meatloaf is good, try it
    • Warlocks OP OP OP OP OP OP

How to balance druids roots:

All caster classes (magic based classes) MUST have aoe skills in order to be any good, every single mmorgps got magical AOE casters.

Now i suggest buffing roots by making it trap anyone inside a certain radius, the thorn needles causes great pain which deals damage to all enemies trapped in the root skill. (As i said, caster classes MUST have aoe skills in order to function properly)

About bees? bees- druid calls forth a large bee swarm to confuse their target making them run around in confusion for a few seconds.

Now, you guys might think: wtf, thats not a druid, thats a fking shaman/warlock.

Well, feel free to put it other suggestions then :friends:  all im saying is that EVERY SINGLE casters needs AOE skills.

Why am i suggesting so similar skills? Well, look at this picture, is this fair at all?

36612_.jpg

Why am i suggesting so similar skills? Well, look at this picture, is this fair at all?

oh no... youre doomed now... all shaman/warlock are gonna say:

"hey get a pro arena partner" and

"dont go random if dont wanna play with noobs" and "hey learn to play. druids dont need better skills"

just wait n see...

actually his screenshot is an evidence how druids sucks

1/3 KDR :crazy: are you serius ;D

my priest has a 2/3 KDR ofc till the lvl12 staff thing and i know alot if shamans like Godpid that have almost 1/1 KDR while most druid have a -1/2 KDR in arena so as we see even arena logs show that it is unbalanced

Born, if I write quack it was auto correct not me :bad:

the pee brain you are looking for is there ^

Ah idc, it was mere friendly humor anyway. Look at the funny side of it and laugh with me  :crazy:

Don't blame snorlax, he's just a modz here, if u have problems regarding to ur chars.skills then go MC side and play shaman, warlocks or whatever chars. That u think can satisfy ur taste hehe elfs have good skill, just the player dont know how to use strategies :D

lets see how u actually plan to make it "LOOK" balanced:

1.roots =no skills but keap attacking

2.bees slow.movement and does like 250dmg pn lvl5 :facepalm: and hits 1 enemy

1.blind enemy cant do anything he even go away from the shaman and.can.be used to push enemy towards mobs.in many places

2.quack stops movemnts completely for like 5enmies with 5*5 side and does 1k dmg on lvl5 if enemies with no resiliance and moon def and hits all enemies in 5*5

so yes they are clearly balanced why are we whining   :crazy:

PC:if i was u i would see when i make fun of my self with such a dumpass post and just move away

btw funny part is your only excuse for this is "my grammer bullshit"

i like to see you speack arabic sometimes ^^

Here is my point of view:

Silence effect: blind/root

damage effect: bees/quake

less attack speed: quake/bees

no movement: root/quake

less critical: bees only

increase 25% dodge for enemy (bad especially if opponent has high dodge): blind

so my point is, druids aren't sa bad as you make them out to be vs shaman. Bees gets stronger with moon right? Druids are not made for killing multiple targets. AndBees crit reduction could be very useful . Maybe lv5 Bees reduces by 10%

And grow up. Just hating and angry cuz my point of view is didnt than yours, and you can shove the smite up your ass see if I care :facepalm:

And who exactly told you I can speak arabic eh? Stupid boy :bad:

so my point is, druids aren't sa bad as you make them out to be vs shaman. Bees gets stronger with moon right? Druids are not made for killing multiple targets. AndBees crit reduction could be very useful . Maybe lv5 Bees reduces by 10%

And grow up. Just hating and angry cuz my point of view is didnt than yours, and you can shove the smite up your ass see if I care :facepalm:

for the ducking last time

1)ROOTS DOES NOT DO REAL STUN STUNNING SKILLS MEANT SHIT IF U FACE A +10 GUY WITH +400 DMG!!!!!

2)BEES REDUCE CRIT RATE IS SHIT IF U CAN HIT 5 ENEMIES WITH duckING 1000+ DMG!!!!

what matters to use? reduce enemy crit rate by 20%(which impossiple chance that bees actually reduze that mutch) or hitting 5 enemies if not 20 in wars with a ducking 1000+dmg and stop them completely from move????

PS: i -1 you cuz you offtopiced talking about my english grammer while your post has 0 ws player grammer

for the ♥♥♥♥ing last time 1)ROOTS DOES NOT DO REAL STUN STUNNING SKILLS MEANT SHIT IF U FACE A +10 GUY WITH +400 DMG!!!!!2)BEES REDUCE CRIT RATE IS SHIT IF U CAN HIT 5 ENEMIES WITH ♥♥♥♥ING 1000+ DMG!!!!what matters to use? reduce enemy crit rate by 20%(which impossiple chance that bees actually reduze that mutch) or hitting 5 enemies if not 20 in wars with a ♥♥♥♥ing 1000+dmg and stop them completely from move????PS: i -1 you cuz you offtopiced talking about my english grammer while your post has 0 ws player grammer

This guy is just angry about shaman's skills lmfao :crazy:

I think Bees now has been changed. its now only decrease enemies attack speed, no more Critical.. which mean>>Bees=Earthquake are same now. but earthquake had more damage and can do crit.

correct me if im wrong :)

I think Bees now has been changed. its now only decrease enemies attack speed, no more Critical.. which mean>>Bees=Earthquake are same now. but earthquake had more damage and can do crit.

correct me if im wrong :)

so true.

for the ♥♥♥♥ing last time

1)ROOTS DOES NOT DO REAL STUN STUNNING SKILLS MEANT SHIT IF U FACE A +10 GUY WITH +400 DMG!!!!!

2)BEES REDUCE CRIT RATE IS SHIT IF U CAN HIT 5 ENEMIES WITH ♥♥♥♥ING 1000+ DMG!!!!

what matters to use? reduce enemy crit rate by 20%(which impossiple chance that bees actually reduze that mutch) or hitting 5 enemies if not 20 in wars with a ♥♥♥♥ing 1000+dmg and stop them completely from move????

Omg seriously? Increase your def, increase you res.. if your smart enough to face a +10 at least do it with that.. or better yet, +10 yourself.

You cant win every fight.. there's always somebody out there who will be better than you.

Besides, this game isnt based on individual classes but on the whole. Think on that.. leave the aoe to your mages and paladins.

Radiant, just calm down. You want did to have aoe but not all classes are the same. And if you fight +10, 1 on 1 would you rather have aoe (nothing special if only one target) that has fail chance and no silence or 100% chance will work plus silence root? Each skill/class is good for some situation, you can't expect all class to be perfect in everything. Maybe druids aren't as good as shaman in pvp but I hear they heal more so they are better in farms.

Radiant, just calm down. You want did to have aoe but not all classes are the same. And if you fight +10, 1 on 1 would you rather have aoe (nothing special if only one target) that has fail chance and no silence or 100% chance will work plus silence root? Each skill/class is good for some situation, you can't expect all class to be perfect in everything. Maybe druids aren't as good as shaman in pvp but I hear they heal more so they are better in farms.

you "HEAR" sir and what you hear is wronge they both have same heal it is just that druid max astral equips and heal skill cuz they Hmhave shitty attack skills while shamans focus more on dmg cuz they know they have OP massive offensive skills ,they both same at farm but shamans OP in pvp and btw for your info:having massive lvl17 arena wep or full lvl17 arena set isnt enuagh reason to say we want pvp? with pvp you get arena points which is counted as gold and more rare then gold so you just sayed"why does druids want AP? let them stay shitty and shamans have all the AP they need :facepalm: "

good idea that maybe actually balance it out but the thing is roots are duids stun skill while confusion ball is shamans stuns kill hits one

our proplem is that quack which is shamans stagger skill mutch dmging and Aoe so druid stagger skill which is the bees should be Aoe and deal dmg as mutch as earth quack bu this mechanism:

it has 3*3 area you walk into that area a bees goes around you the same way it does currently

in other words its like locks blush circles but you dont have to stay on the effect area just enter it and you have the bees on you till its time ends :drinks:

+1 to this xD

and, for those who say mage / pala stun skill aoe, is only MELEE! u have to be like at less 2 steps from enemy to stun them...! warlocks / shamans can cast their stun skills from distance.. see the difference?

+1 to this xD

and, for those who say mage / pala stun skill aoe, is only MELEE! u have to be like at less 2 steps from enemy to stun them...! warlocks / shamans can cast their stun skills from distance.. see the difference?

where is the +1  0.o ?

you "HEAR" sir and what you hear is wronge they both have same heal it is just that druid max astral equips and heal skill cuz they Hmhave shitty attack skills while shamans focus more on dmg cuz they know they have OP massive offensive skills ,they both same at farm but shamans OP in pvp and btw for your info:having massive lvl17 arena wep or full lvl17 arena set isnt enuagh reason to say we want pvp? with pvp you get arena points which is counted as gold and more rare then gold so you just sayed"why does druids want AP? let them stay shitty and shamans have all the AP they need :facepalm: "

Nope this is true,some druids can heal 280

Before lv 18 equipments (guilding thread,doom scepter etc) I fought against a druid with 270 heal,no shaman can do it...

Nope this is true,some druids can heal 280

Before lv 18 equipments (guilding thread,doom scepter etc) I fought against a druid with 270 heal,no shaman can do it...

ok im a druid anf u still dont believe me then lets ask the experts who played both druid and shamans.like sange can you tell us pls"Does Druids have more heal then shamans even wehn they both have lvl5 heal skill and same amount of astral? "

u see the bold text in the quote i have?

lol what i meant a 3x3 area when ever ebemy steps in it a bees infect him the same way it does now i mean as if u hitten a bee to enemy now just make it not we hit the bees to enemy but the 3x3 area infect all enemies that steps in it with bees each infected enemy stays with bees on him till its normal time ends(the start of that time is when bees infect the enemy not the caster casts the spell)

also make bees have dmg in total as mutch as quack and critable

The conclusion is mcsakens will always complain about elfchosens' skills and elfchosens will always complain about mcsakens' skills

But hey! MCs and Forsakens have AOE stun, but Elves don't have it! Right, Chosens have AOE stun and atk but those stun and atk only for melee classes..

5 druids in 5x5 arena are really easy to be killed, but 5 shamans or warlocks in 5x5 arena are easy to kill their enemies. At least make multiple roots or bees for druids, so it would be balanced.

PS:Correct me if i'm wrong!

Snorlax and no other developers even comment on this, What a surprise.

Elfs needs a AOE spell a real one, pallys/mages AOE  sucks. Also give druids or mages a control/blind spell.

MAKE THE GAME BALANCED

NO MORE OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP!

Elfs needs a AOE spell a real one, pallys/mages AOE  sucks. Also give druids or mages a control/blind spell.

MAKE THE GAME BALANCED

NO MORE OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP!

lol snorlax isnt on of the devs he is just a forum admin,payments manager,support apartment manager...etc but i can let you be sure that snorlax has nothing to do with developing the game 0.o

The conclusion is mcsakens will always complain about elfchosens' skills and elfchosens will always complain about mcsakens' skills

But hey! MCs and Forsakens have AOE stun, but Elves don't have it! Right, Chosens have AOE stun and atk but those stun and atk only for melee classes..

5 druids in 5x5 arena are really easy to be killed, but 5 shamans or warlocks in 5x5 arena are easy to kill their enemies. At least make multiple roots or bees for druids, so it would be balanced.

PS:Correct me if i'm wrong!

you are right,

elves totally shit

lol what i meant a 3x3 area when ever ebemy steps in it a bees infect him the same way it does now i mean as if u hitten a bee to enemy now just make it not we hit the bees to enemy but the 3x3 area infect all enemies that steps in it with bees each infected enemy stays with bees on him till its normal time ends(the start of that time is when bees infect the enemy not the caster casts the spell)

also make bees have dmg in total as mutch as quack and critable

exactly, i think this is a good suggestion u should make a post about this as is your idea  :good:

i play both sides and i learned alot and let me tell u something from experience

my shaman n warlock +3 weapon and +0 1 armor but i still feel op

my bd n ranger all armor +7 8 n sword +8 n bow +6 n i stll feel like puppies against mc  :lol:

p.s. i play more mc dan elf

Guys , lock helps Mc and forsaken to win wars , Or arena if you are In party with Them.

But In my own , Even if i play my Dk the most , I really dont like Locks.

I spended lot of time and money for make my Dk strong.

Now every newbie Or kid can Just make a lock , and beat Me In arena stunning Me all the time.Wtf , its unfair.

A newbie with a +5 can beat my Dk +10 ?!

Are you trying to make people Stop spending on this game ?

Yesterday i saw a lock lvl 15 asking for pvp to Ginis , our best bd , and spamming that he was the best.Wtf , old players , good players , also high ampl Beated By lock , idiots locks ? No , it sucks, How , Why you make this Devs ?

Of course im Not speaking about good players that Already has others good characters and make a lock.

Better remove circle and warlock in the game, and give all elves class with 10K damage per hit plus multi root, multi bees, ultimate 10xhamstring.

Change earthquake with 0,05 damage with dodge effect up to 90% and enemy when being earthquaked can still run quickly like sonic. The time of the game wouldl be balanced and died.

Yo always say warlock OP, but the fact every arena so warlock got raped and never on top arena rating even by rich warlock never see them on top, all still handled by melee. You want warlock has no time to stun? You are stupid, you must know this: different armor is different skill, clothes user should have better skill than light/heavy armors, go check all mmorpg, and see all clothes user with no or less def but they have better skills than all warriors. I know all melee class is the easiest class to play, just survive with your defense and strength and you mostly win the battle but once you got kited by a few clothes user then you start complaining. You know how hard the clothes user when kiting you? Or you can be like them? once you caught them you can kill them just a few hit but the clothes user need to run and kite and many noobs are fail to kite, its reallity bro. Please show screenshot about warlock is on top arena and show how many wins the battle, its time to proof not to ruin the game.

Better remove circle and warlock in the game, and give all elves class with 10K damage per hit plus multi root, multi bees, ultimate 10xhamstring.

Change earthquake with 0,05 damage with dodge effect up to 90% and enemy when being earthquaked can still run quickly like sonic. The time of the game wouldl be balanced and died.

Yo always say warlock OP, but the fact every arena so warlock got raped and never on top arena rating even by rich warlock never see them on top, all still handled by melee. You want warlock has no time to stun? You are stupid, you must know this: different armor is different skill, clothes user should have better skill than light/heavy armors, go check all mmorpg, and see all clothes user with no or less def but they have better skills than all warriors. I know all melee class is the easiest class to play, just survive with your defense and strength and you mostly win the battle but once you got kited by a few clothes user then you start complaining. You know how hard the clothes user when kiting you? Or you can be like them? once you caught them you can kill them just a few hit but the clothes user need to run and kite and many noobs are fail to kite, its reallity bro. Please show screenshot about warlock is on top arena and show how many wins the battle, its time to proof not to ruin the game.

None on top 10? Also look, he has a pro kill/death ratio. You sir are a Bonified  idiot.

36877_.jpg

36879_.jpg

None on top 10? Also look, he has a pro kill/death ratio. You sir are a Bonified  idiot.

i know the dump ass when i see him and let me tell u something balinor you better shoot your self fella :wacko:

we didnt even mension the fact that meleas cant even touch lock and shamans we just compared classes lock to mage and druid to shaman and it is clearly shamans OP to druid and lock OP to mage :facepalm: also rangers are quite balanced compared to rogues though rogues are able to reach 2.2k in 1 crit hit :shok: they even have a stealth which is one of the must spacial skills in game and stun :shok: and they even reach 40% dodge with dodge skill lvl5 and right equips and enchancments all this compared to ranger that only have blessing and trap :facepalm: so dont say rangers OP rangers are quite balanced to rogues unless you was of thise idiots rogues who run to the trap and hit gauged enemies to wake them :facepalm:

Yesterday i saw a lock lvl 15 asking for pvp to Ginis , our best bd , and spamming that he was the best.

:facepalm: :facepalm:  I hate everyone in general that is insulting other players in-game , claiming to be the best. (Pvprange is #1 pro ofcourse O:-) )

When i see warlocks bragging saying they can beat melees the only thing i can do is this:

Ranged vs melees = cannot be compared, we all know ranged are oped against melees. But if they are caught...

If that warlock likes to brag at much, tell him to pvp pro warlocks/shamans/rangers/necro/priests/mages in-game, after all hes a "pro" and "should" be able to kill them O:-) .

I would never brag about my myself, because you know what? IDGAF if im a noob or a pro, so what if others are telling me im a pro? Well...tyvm for dat O:-)  but still, that  doesnt mean u can run around the whole map bragging about yourself while insulting other pros.

36903_.jpg

36904_.jpg

36905_.jpg

;D

Change skills!

Necro shoud Seep enemy forever also drain hp and mana and kill u instantly!  :yahoo:

Let them ranger use astral in xbow!  ;D

:blush: mayby many warlock are ppl make but warlock not that op like u think and ,ppl are geting bored playing Locks thats why make them only for war or arena.

Devs not stupid and everything is balanced at faction wars. MC & Forsaken classes need more area and control skills because we have lot less people playing this faction than Elfs & Chosen at all servers (maybe cause at 1st year of warspear updates there was A REAL UNBALANCE, MC classes used to suck aganist Elfs 1 v 1, wars, boss locations, population, ranged classes, ranger was a real god and rogue really the most shit i ever saw in game with low dmg and without stealth..) At everything we was damned, only "noobs" like some of us used to stay as mc fightning but dieing most of the times waiting this good days. 

Elf & Chosen have enough area & control and supportive skills to win wars when they outnumber us like normally they do, for kill a warlock 1 v 1 you just need lot luck and be more pro or just make him 4 vs 1 and should be done. 

Druid VS Shaman discussion. 

Quake lvl 1 as stun its useless losing more time using it, only worth for some more small damage but Bees at lvl 1 still lot powerfull for bleed and stagger and to do same damage with same moon like lvl 5 quake almost, and Bees damage cant be dodge or fail cast cause of bug cast position. Its a good deal because druids can raise the best damage skill to lvl 5 without lose big stuff like shamans.

Quake shamans have ball lvl 1-2 and its lot damage % with only 7 seconds cooldown less aganist druids with bolt 5.. thats why druids like Marceline/Timeskat with +6 lvl 15 staff are killing +9-+10 quake shamans PvP.  And pvping druid blind skill its useless if isnt lvl 5 and you havent enough accurancy, if you havent enough accurancy, you will fail blind hits = you heal 1x-2x and dont take damage = druid dont take damage also and get 1x-2x stronger heals cause of passive skill (3% + astral & moon) To fix this shaman should have high accurancy even aganist druid PvP and accurancy at magic classes is most priceless stat, you lose lot moon/astral if using lvl 17 rings, lot HP if lvl 18 storm set, 5% res if using doom, 2.5% crit at amulet.. Druid dont need that high accurancy for pvp a shaman and can build with higher HP and other stronger stats. 

There is a luck part with crit heals but in my opinion druid bit stronger than shaman 1 v 1 and outside they have less control skills than shaman but we are less people playing and still enough to survive and kill anyone.. or just dont go alone then since your faction is full of people, make a full party, get a paladin making you heal like Jesus and GG

*Pvprange, Falcon, Im agree in some points about warlock but ♥♥♥♥ off.. "balance" means same nº of people playing both sides at same time, symmetric map, only 1 class and same skills for both factions, same amount of miracle coins for everyone.. Elfs used to rule more time than mcs, and they still can do.. Many newbies changue faction cause high lvl elfs are crying about warlock at trade chat and their chars stuck in 1st island because none helps them.. If you want your faction strong go help that noobs and in a month will be op lvl 20 people helping at wars.

MAKE THE GAME BALANCED

but u r OP

Devs not stupid and everything is balanced at faction wars. MC & Forsaken classes need more area and control skills because we have lot less people playing this faction than Elfs & Chosen at all servers (maybe cause at 1st year of warspear updates there was A REAL UNBALANCE, MC classes used to suck aganist Elfs 1 v 1, wars, boss locations, population, ranged classes, ranger was a real god and rogue really the most shit i ever saw in game with low dmg and without stealth..) At everything we was damned, only "noobs" like some of us used to stay as mc fightning but dieing most of the times waiting this good days. 

Elf & Chosen have enough area & control and supportive skills to win wars when they outnumber us like normally they do, for kill a warlock 1 v 1 you just need lot luck and be more pro or just make him 4 vs 1 and should be done. 

Quake lvl 1 as stun its useless losing more time using it, only worth for some more small damage but Bees at lvl 1 still lot powerfull for bleed and stagger and to do same damage with same moon like lvl 5 quake almost, and Bees damage cant be dodge or fail cast cause of bug cast position. Its a good deal because druids can raise the best damage skill to lvl 5 without lose big stuff like shamans.

Quake shamans have ball lvl 1-2 and its lot damage % with only 7 seconds cooldown less aganist druids with bolt 5.. thats why druids like Marceline/Timeskat with +6 lvl 15 staff are killing +9-+10 quake shamans PvP.  And pvping druid blind skill its useless if isnt lvl 5 and you havent enough accurancy, if you havent enough accurancy, you will fail blind hits = you heal 1x-2x and dont take damage = druid dont take damage also and get 1x-2x stronger heals cause of passive skill (3% + astral & moon) To fix this shaman should have high accurancy even aganist druid PvP and accurancy at magic classes is most priceless stat, you lose lot moon/astral if using lvl 17 rings, lot HP if lvl 18 storm set, 5% res if using doom, 2.5% crit at amulet.. Druid dont need that high accurancy for pvp a shaman and can build with higher HP and other stronger stats. 

There is a luck part with crit heals but in my opinion druid bit stronger than shaman 1 v 1 and outside they have less control skills than shaman but we are less people playing and still enough to survive and kill anyone.. or just dont go alone then since your faction is full of people, make a full party, get a paladin making you heal like Jesus and GG

*Pvprange, Falcon, Im agree in some points about warlock but ♥♥♥♥ off.. "balance" means same nº of people playing both sides at same time, symmetric map, only 1 class and same skills for both factions, same amount of miracle coins for everyone.. Elfs used to rule more time than mcs, and they still can do.. Many newbies changue faction cause high lvl elfs are crying about warlock at trade chat and their chars stuck in 1st island because none helps them.. If you want your faction strong go help that noobs and in a month will be op lvl 20 people helping at wars.

wow,help noobs +1 for you :)

:facepalm: :facepalm:

first as for population duck off spanish ^^

it isnt devs proplem who cares if there was not any mc at all that isnt devs proplem so let me tell u in my eyes the "population" talk just downgraded u too a whining noob :facepalm:

ok now lets forget the population part just let me ask u is arena 1vs1? shaman with 5quack has more advantage then druid with 5bees in arena and u know it and let me tell u the"+3%" means shit cuz does it matter if u had 300 astral and 9astral.bonus?ofc no druid has 300 astral same for moon

lets say blind lvl5 gives enemy 10% dodge (and im sure it gives less) do u want to have +10% dodge and not be able to do anythung and even run towards mobs in many places like:norlant,bg,aa,any place in alsernort cuz it all has mobs

and if u mension the ducking 9bonus each 300 i will shoot u :facepalm:

and again i repest even if there was x10 elves to each mc you are ultra noob if u give a single whine about that cuz i said just because alot of people like to have long elves ears doesnt mean

devs should make mcs classes have ultra powerfull after all i didnt see 2vs1 in arena cuz of your "population proplem" :facepalm: