Any tips?

Darkrunes

I can help for skill build. I suggest  lv5 harad's tear, lv5 healing touch, lv5 holy shield. its for  20 lvl but you think stay 18 lv -like me- lvl 3 harad's tear. Maybe if you want be fully supporter  you can make lvl 5 or lvl 3 armistice.

well lets see

for equips on lvl20 for supporter/hunts use full guiding thread if u rich or lab if u like me -.-

and ofc meddlionof thousand suns,2 garnet Signet rings,sacral mantle,lab astral belt

but for pvp,quests, etc of stuff where you go full sun you have 2 choices:

1) if u plan to have an sd wep and amp +10 (the point is you are planning for high amp and good wep like arena or sd or lab wep) then use the following:

2rings of purification

arena lvl17 belt

guiding thread head and shoes

cc hands and body

etc same as healing(sacral mantle,thousand suns,etc)

2) if u wad a mid amp guy (like +6 arena staff)

then use the following

2rings of purification

arena lvl17 belt

guiding thread head and shoes

arena hands and body

etc same as heal

this is because if u have ultra high dmg cuz +10 amp you will want high crit and cc items are the only ones that give dmg,crit,160HP

while if u have mid dmg cuz +6 you will want to NOT be crited by enemies so you use arena stuff cuz they only ones that give:dmg,resiliance,160HP

as for builds here is a tip

lvl4 heal more then enaugh for anything so DONT max heal only max tears and use 4maybe on shield and 2arm2wordpowet

but if u insist you want to be the slave of the tanker all your life -.- use 5shield,5heal,5arm cuz having 5arm in arena is a crime against enmies though you have 2.7k HP with the equips builds i mentioned so u ALWAYS tank strightly and arm the melea guy then take dowb the other whome you parenter attacking

• 2 months later...

Hi, im starting to play priest. Could you guys share some early game tips, items and skill builds?

he asking for new early tips not for lvl20.you re-tips bro :blush: