+10 Still fails :D

PvpRange

So...?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Wew ganker Kern not so pro! He runs a lot.
    • Pvprange savior of Elves!
    • It's almost Valentines and im single and lonely :(
    • Acrid #1 Pro Druid!
    • IDGAF

Arena video: Machote vs Pvprange

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totally true, my friend.

Pvprange, be honest and recognize that when you face us, many times you run away when you see us, even going to the respawn place (lol?) and you plant trap there and wait for us.

We never do that, and if we weren´t to your position even knowing u put trap there, the arena would end and we wouldn´t fight.

All techniques are allowed,but dont complain if some players tell you that.

Machote, dont make me pull up over 50 games where you did 0 damage , you weaksauce.

Btw, this you?

See? Don´t get angry if people complains about your techniques. We are not saying that you are noob, but you start attacking us... :facepalm:

Well,then don´t make us to put much more than 50 games where u did 0 damage 2. And should i remember you that we have won you much more times than you to us?

And don´t say stupid excuses as i had lagg (all the pople have this problem sometimes) or that you had noob partners (because machote and i have faced you so many times with strong people as nesajj,tpain,elforme,and so on).

Just accept that you win sometimes and others you loose, as we always do.  :facepalm:

Zythus pots.

Also, your all just jealous of me again i see.

:wacko:  What the duck? What the duck is that?

I was expecting... more... Thats just as insulting as "herp derp, guess what? Your socks are green! :crazy: "

:wacko:  What the ♥♥♥♥? What the ♥♥♥♥ is that?

I was expecting... more... Thats just as insulting as "herp derp, guess what? Your socks are green! :crazy: "

You see, what's happening here is that the pillsbury duckboy is running out of dough, so he's using paleo shit so that anyone with a half a brain cell wont guess him raging.  ;) ;D

You see, what's happening here is that the pillsbury ♥♥♥♥boy is running out of dough, so he's using paleo shit so that anyone with a half a brain cell wont guess him raging.  ;) ;D

Hes been running out of dough! Watching him brag about something is just like watching a paraphlegic tell a normal person that he walks funny. And watching him defend himself is just like hearing him say "I'm not stupid! I'm just possessed by a retarded ghost!"  :wacko:

And now I know even his trolling fails. "Herp derp, your socks are green!"  :facepalm:

Now pro pretender, don't feel bad. Everyone is gifted in their own way... just some open their package sooner.  :crazy:

Luvis, love to run huh? This is the pussy mentality of Rogues :D Nothing but garbage rouges are, weak class with weak skill and wont fight without stealth so...fight without blessing bahahaha. :rofl:

Theres only one time i will run... And that is if there is no mayonnaise for chili dogs :(

That's a lie. You run every single time I am near Caravan solo. Even when u have help (which is always)

That's a lie. You run every single time I am near Caravan solo. Even when u have help (which is always)

Look the noob shaman i always kill and they revive and i kill again :D Hi bro.

Look the noob shaman i always kill and they revive and i kill again :D Hi bro.

Hmm, I distinctly remember just killing you awhile ago when you tried to escape, and you have a mage with you near caravan. Keep lying noob

Hmm, I distinctly remember just killing you awhile ago when you tried to escape, and you have a mage with you near caravan. Keep lying noob

Got SS? Nice lie bro :D You delusional lol. Mad and jealous as always

Got SS? Nice lie bro :D You delusional lol. Mad and jealous as always

Don't need a screenshot. the sntire server knows you hide in your same spot in caravan, until a group heads out, then you assist. never will you go out alone.

Don't need a screenshot. the sntire server knows you hide in your same spot in caravan, until a group heads out, then you assist. never will you go out alone.

Point proven, you really are delusional now. Keeping living in your *Small Dicked* world *z*

Mad nerd is mad :D

Havent U heard Kerns Not The best ganker Now Herobrine says i am Ure pupil is ure new rival :spiteful: :spiteful:

Still sorta sad for kern to be showed up by a lv17 rogue :dirol: 8)

hahahahahaha pvprange and his partner (both very well amped) raped by 2 LVL 18 mcs hahahahahahaha.

not too surprising since moofii and laaloo are high amped as well. and i wouldnt say 'raped' till i see their dmg.

hahahahahaha pvprange and his partner (both very well amped) raped by 2 LVL 18 mcs hahahahahahaha.

That guy is not good at all :/

Also i was afk because my chili cheese dog was burning in the microwave.

That guy is not good at all :/

Also i was afk because my chili cheese dog was burning in the microwave.

Try to make up some new excuses,hahaha,all the times you loose,its because you are  :pleasantry:  AFK  :pleasantry:

I feel so sorry for you... :sorry:

Just to be fair, 2 Shamans in arena = 100% win, only noobs with lv1 earth/blind would lose.

And Rangers and BDs CAN'T stun a Shaman without getting 2 YARDS near it which is nearly impossible, 2 yards to scatter and 2 yards for hamstring, while shaman only has to be 5/4 yards to blind and don't forget the most longest range skill in game which also is longer than normal attacks, Earthquake.

And anyways, if Pvprange is as noob as you guys say he is then why you posting pics of winning him in arena? That's pretty much like saying you won against a Rogue using a Warlock. Maybe post pics of killing pros like Shadowtear?

Just saying. Feeding the troll would just make it worse.

Just to be fair, 2 Shamans in arena = 100% win, only noobs with lv1 earth/blind would lose.

And Rangers and BDs CAN'T stun a Shaman without getting 2 YARDS near it which is nearly impossible, 2 yards to scatter and 2 yards for hamstring, while shaman only has to be 5/4 yards to blind and don't forget the most longest range skill in game which also is longer than normal attacks, Earthquake.

And anyways, if Pvprange is as noob as you guys say he is then why you posting pics of winning him in arena? That's pretty much like saying you won against a Rogue using a Warlock. Maybe post pics of killing pros like Shadowtear?

Just saying. Feeding the troll would just make it worse.

We won vs shadow too but not take a screenshot and now is hard fight vs he coz is lvl 20