+10 Still fails :D

PvpRange

So...?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Wew ganker Kern not so pro! He runs a lot.
    • Pvprange savior of Elves!
    • It's almost Valentines and im single and lonely :(
    • Acrid #1 Pro Druid!
    • IDGAF

And anyways, if Pvprange is as noob as you guys say he is then why you posting pics of winning him in arena? That's pretty much like saying you won against a Rogue using a Warlock. Maybe post pics of killing pros like Shadowtear?

Just saying. Feeding the troll would just make it worse.

this  ;D

Pvprange, I must admit bro your arrows really hurt. And yes I have lost to u. *BUT* your missing all the screen shots from when I won against u2 lol.

Pvprange, I must admit bro your arrows really hurt. And yes I have lost to u. *BUT* your missing all the screen shots from when I won against u2 lol.

And shhhhhh lol. I lost way too many :(

Anihalator Weakahlator? :D

Weaksauce

And he wasn't afk hahaha bahahah weeee heee hawww hehehe lol rofl lmfao rofl

I have always wondered one question about you...what´s the point on laughing at the people you win?

I think it´s the most stupid thing. If someone is not wasting money in this game, and use lower items than you, the most normal thing is that they can´t be so competitive. So I don´t see the sense of laughing at them.

For example, you can win me in arena, and do you really think i will get angry or sad or even ashamed? I don´t care, because i DO NOT use mcoins, and i´m not as well amplified as you. In fact you SHOULD win me ALWAYS, thing that you don´t do, and in that moment, i am the one who feels so proud and happy of killing a "RICHER" PLAYER (THAT NOT ALWAYS MEANS A BETTER PLAYER).

And i could laugh at you then. But laughing at a person who is not as well amplified as you? It is as if i laughed at a lvl 12 rogue...  :facepalm:

And to finish my post, i would like to tell you 1 more thing. Is it possible that you laugh at lower people because you can´t win "RICH" PEOPLE AS YOU? I know so many of them in game,in both sides,as pliskin (or his ranger),yins,bellato,xwarxlogx,kern,etc,etc,etc.

And i think they are better than you. You can post 1,2,3 photos winning them.But... how many battles they won to you? The difference is that they don´t waste time taking photos at the battles BECAUSE THEY DON´T CONSIDER YOU IMPORTANT. And they also seem to use better the money they use in game,and not just spamming it in tickets and loosing many of them,as an example.

Many of the people you laugh at, with a similar equipment, could win you. So don´t think you are the PRO for uploading some photos winning good rivals. Because if we take into account all the times you can face them,maybe you are the "weaksauce" (as you say) and they win you much more times.

At the moment, you can just be proud of being a person who spend money in this game, getting quite good items and wasting tickets with not the expected results. I think there are many players who also use money, as you do, with better results.

So you should be trying to focus on them instead of laughing at people with worse items.

:drinks: :drinks:

PD: As a player told me this afternoon, YOU ARE SO LUCKY because this game gives you points even if you loose. Otherwise, you won´t be in 1st position...Position that soon will be for other player  ;)

I have always wondered one question about you...what´s the point on laughing at the people you win?

I think it´s the most stupid thing. If someone is not wasting money in this game, and use lower items than you, the most normal thing is that they can´t be so competitive. So I don´t see the sense of laughing at them.

For example, you can win me in arena, and do you really think i will get angry or sad or even ashamed? I don´t care, because i DO NOT use mcoins, and i´m not as well amplified as you. In fact you SHOULD win me ALWAYS, thing that you don´t do, and in that moment, i am the one who feels so proud and happy of killing a "RICHER" PLAYER (THAT NOT ALWAYS MEANS A BETTER PLAYER).

And i could laugh at you then. But laughing at a person who is not as well amplified as you? It is as if i laughed at a lvl 12 rogue...  :facepalm:

And to finish my post, i would like to tell you 1 more thing. Is it possible that you laugh at lower people because you can´t win "RICH" PEOPLE AS YOU? I know so many of them in game,in both sides,as pliskin (or his ranger),yins,bellato,xwarxlogx,kern,etc,etc,etc.

And i think they are better than you. You can post 1,2,3 photos winning them.But... how many battles they won to you? The difference is that they don´t waste time taking photos at the battles BECAUSE THEY DON´T CONSIDER YOU IMPORTANT. And they also seem to use better the money they use in game,and not just spamming it in tickets and loosing many of them,as an example.

Many of the people you laugh at, with a similar equipment, could win you. So don´t think you are the PRO for uploading some photos winning good rivals. Because if we take into account all the times you can face them,maybe you are the "weaksauce" (as you say) and they win you much more times.

At the moment, you can just be proud of being a person who spend money in this game, getting quite good items and wasting tickets with not the expected results. I think there are many players who also use money, as you do, with better results.

So you should be trying to focus on them instead of laughing at people with worse items.

:drinks: :drinks:

PD: As a player told me this afternoon, YOU ARE SO LUCKY because this game gives you points even if you loose. Otherwise, you won´t be in 1st position...Position that soon will be for other player  ;)

Quite a long post, I'll answer in a shorter post.

He's just trolling people. This is the reason why I don't hate this guy, he's funny yes, but he's not serious in all the things he say, so the easiest thing would be troll with him or ignore him. I choose troll with him, life is short after all, YOLO xd

And he wasn't afk hahaha bahahah weeee heee hawww hehehe lol rofl lmfao rofl

I don't think i've ever seen range actually laughing like this at players who are much less amped than he is, the point is is that anih is also a strong numbers barb.

Besides it's 5x5, 0's happen. Not so serious.

What sange said.

Wew, 3 arenas against you few minutes ago, and we added 3 defeats to your personal account..  :good:

And i didn´t have machote as partner. As i said before, a RICHER player DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN a PRO player.

And no excuses,pliz. We are less amplified than you, you were not afk (in fact you were running a lot), you didn´t have a noob partner (pummy is one of my favourite rangers although he doesn´t have the best items) and we are not an OP team.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

37117_.jpg

37120_.jpg

Jarl, why a hater man? Be chill son.

I was actually downloading a game and lagging. Also my gf kept trying to tell me bye and kiss me and my dog had just farted next to me, so you see... A lot of distractions.

Also the microwave kept beeping that my chili cheese dog was ready to eat.

Jarl, why a hater man? Be chill son.

I was actually downloading a game and lagging. Also my gf kept trying to tell me bye and kiss me and my dog had just farted next to me, so you see... A lot of distractions.

Also the microwave kept beeping that my chili cheese dog was ready to eat.

In fact i don´t hate you.  ;)

I´m just doing exactly the same you do to others...but with one advantage. You can´t say me anything or laughing at me because i don´t use mcoins, and i  don´t have so amplified items as you,appart from the class disadvantage of melee vs ranged (in fact a really pro archer wouldn´t let a melee get close enough to attack him). However, any time i win you, i can laugh at a richer player who has better items and wasn´t able to win me.

You try to troll other people most of the times with no reasons because they are not mcoins users? Well, then it´s time for someone to troll you. :good:

In fact i don´t hate you.  ;)

I´m just doing exactly the same you do to others...but with one advantage. You can´t say me anything or laughing at me because i don´t use mcoins, and i  don´t have so amplified items as you,appart from the class disadvantage of melee vs ranged (in fact a really pro archer wouldn´t let a melee get close enough to attack him). However, any time i win you, i can laugh at a richer player who has better items and wasn´t able to win me.

You try to troll other people most of the times with no reasons because they are not mcoins users? Well, then it´s time for someone to troll you. :good:

Waaaaaa.... What is it with you going on and on about mcoins? So what you dont use them so what.... I have killed you many many times, remember a few days ago? You were getting owned every round. You are a well enough amped and skilled player to be on my level. So again... [face palm] why do you keep bringing up mcoins? I know i know you will say " blah dee blah you buy mcoins and i dont but i still kill you blah blah] Like a said before you are skilled and well enough amped......... blah blah blah more blah.

ps - encase you forgot, you can buy runes/crystal/signs with gold from one lucky drop.

Hahahahaha,so i am at your level? Then, I must be a pro non-user coins and you a noob user coins...  ;D

"I have killed you many many times, remember a few days ago? You were getting owned every round."

Pfffff,jajajajaja,don´t lie, i have never faced u more than 4 times in a brief period :facepalm:

Hahahahaha,so i am at your level? Then, I must be a pro non-user coins and you a noob user coins...  ;D

"I have killed you many many times, remember a few days ago? You were getting owned every round."

Pfffff,jajajajaja,don´t lie, i have never faced u more than 4 times in a brief period :facepalm:

See, now i know this kid is really jealous. They become delusional and lie because it makes them feel better about mommy and daddy abusing them as a child. If it help you bro, keep on truckin :)

So you don't use coins? Fantastic, that is awesome, though it doesn't make you pro.

Really, if range is that noob to you why come back and post only with the intention of provoking him? Sounds like you are trying to be just like him.

You want to see my wins vs the bless beast? My +0 armor? Hear about the time I won him pvp in this gear?

Just laugh with him or at him, stop wasting your time trying to prove he is "noob".

Опубликованное фото

So you don't use coins? Fantastic, that is awesome, though it doesn't make you pro.

Really, if range is that noob to you why come back and post only with the intention of provoking him? Sounds like you are trying to be just like him.

You want to see my wins vs the bless beast? My +0 armor? Hear about the time I won him pvp in this gear?

Just laugh with him or at him, stop wasting your time trying to prove he is "noob".

Опубликованное фото

youve beaten him with +0 armor too? that makes two of us  :drinks: