+10 Still fails :D

PvpRange

So...?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Wew ganker Kern not so pro! He runs a lot.
    • Pvprange savior of Elves!
    • It's almost Valentines and im single and lonely :(
    • Acrid #1 Pro Druid!
    • IDGAF

Yea, Luvis.. I have the same thought as u when i see this topic lol..

Btw Range why do u always so proud if u killed ur enemies? Sry but don't be too arrogant...

Yea, Luvis.. I have the same thought as u when i see this topic lol..

Btw Range why do u always so proud if u killed ur enemies? Sry but don't be too arrogant...

Me arrogant? Nooooooooooooooooo

I thought it was related to your bow :wacko:

not arrogant, just his way to seek attention :tease: no offense :good:

and poll "It's almost Valentines and im single and lonely" :(

;D Get Ur Bow to +10....Pliskin Is finding The best ranger in Sapphire...Beat Him and get all the money ;D

This is the time to prove if u a real #1 pro player...lol ;D

Luvis, love to run huh? This is the pussy mentality of Rogues :D Nothing but garbage rouges are, weak class with weak skill and wont fight without stealth bahahaha.

36133_.jpg

Luvis, love to run huh? This is the pussy mentality of Rogues :D Nothing but garbage rouges are, weak class with weak skill and wont fight without stealth bahahaha.

;D Wow u actually post in Forum....Who run first....When Im stealth and my partner stealth....U run to the corner of the screen....haha i keeep following until me and my partner come out of stealth....So guest who afraid of who first...

Well I actually learn from u the running teqnique.....Guest +6 Scout kris destroy +9 Doom bow And Doom blade..... 8)

So who love to run me or U???Muahahahaha >:D

Come on man stop calling this a bad thing, Rogue is a class which is supposed to play with techniques (description says this) we are not bd's with huge defense not rangers who have blessing and scatter and trap and range lazer bow :lol: so we have to stealth and gauge and kite. If you you think standing there and letting your opponent rape your hp is brave then I am better being called a coward or runner or whatever :tease:

;D Wow u actually post in Forum....Who run first....When Im stealth and my partner stealth....U run to the corner of the screen....haha i keeep following until me and my partner come out of stealth....So guest who afraid of who first...

Well I actually learn from u the running teqnique.....Guest +6 Scout kris destroy +9 Doom bow And Doom blade..... 8)

So who love to run me or U???Muahahahaha >:D

I didnt fight you, was me vs other guy. I would destroy you like i destroy chili dogs

Theres only one time i will run... And that is if there is no mayonnaise for chili dogs :(

Throw on a yellow raincoat while you're at it. While you're running we can all scream taxi and point at you.  ;D

Throw on a yellow raincoat while you're at it. While you're running we can all scream taxi and point at you.  ;D

Ahhh, lookie who it is ;) The kid who pots twice and still loses to me. Cry MOAR LoL.

Wow, well i see this topic has been a failure.............Lets see if Dr. Manley can fix it up, make it all better :crazy:

You see, this topic wasnt for Pvprange to show off his wins, this topic was to show Kern and his +10 staff as well as all of his other +10 shit and critical enchants failing. You see Kern is scared to fail and hes scared to lose, hes so scared of this reality that he will NEVER do random becuase he more then often loses so he sticks with other OP shams or Wl's or the occsional dumb retard ♥♥♥♥♥ rouge (Mymelody) to avoid the feeling of defeat which bothers him so greatly .............when he loses he crys (probably literally) to you via pm or area chat, usually with a lame excuse.....................Now i know Pvpraneg failed to mention that but thats why im here to let you know this is all about Kernsucksonmyknoblaba's FAILUReS.

36183_.png

;D I also Heard that if kern go random Arena.....If he lost

He will pm that person and insult blablabla then Ignored....

Lol ;D

He Care too much About Arena lost

Also when he gank cave....He dont care about anyone...he just kill all....

Then if the elf go mc char...He will put on ignored too lol

;D I also Heard that if kern go random Arena.....If he lost

He will pm that person and insult blablabla then Ignored....

Lol ;D

He Care too much About Arena lost

Also when he gank cave....He dont care about anyone...he just kill all....

Then if the elf go mc char...He will put on ignored too lol

hah  :shok:

Ahhh, lookie who it is ;) The kid who pots twice and still loses to me. Cry MOAR LoL.

Yeah. You're right. I get owned alot and rage with piss and vinegar. I mean, look at all the ownage here! Wow...

36208_.png

36209_.png

36210_.png

Why am I getting owned by this barb?  :unknw:  My bow is +9, and I can't even knock him to half health... well, not to worry. When he comes on to rub it in my face, I'll play the "hes jealous" card. It gets them every time.  :crazy:

Yeah. You're right. I get owned alot and rage with piss and vinegar. I mean, look at all the ownage here! Wow...

Of course all this was before I tried to kill him with my minions, but they left me behind and I got raped by the barb.  :'( :'( :'(

36212_.png

Why am I getting owned by this barb?  :unknw:  My bow is +9, and I can't even knock him to half health... well, not to worry. When he comes on to rub it in my face, I'll play the "hes jealous" card. It gets them every time.  :crazy:

;D  Nice.

Hey bro how much you willing to bet the Pillsbury duckboy is gonna see this and reply with "Herp derp, you jealous :crazy: " or something like that? Since he uses it like a ducking broken record

Of course all this was before I tried to kill him with my minions, but they left me behind and I got raped by the barb.  :'( :'( :'(

a barb who used a pot.

and a dk

;D  Nice.

Hey bro how much you willing to bet the Pillsbury ♥♥♥♥boy is gonna see this and reply with "Herp derp, you jealous :crazy: " or something like that? Since he uses it like a ♥♥♥♥ing broken record

I know right? Predictable as shit! Holy Christ... Rtruth and Negrobr were bad, but at least they were trying! Good thing Staypuft here is fun to own in game though.

And you know what? I don't know... I got 15k on my barb right now. My gold says hes gonna say something different cause you asked that. I'm gonna bet 15k right now that he does.  ;D

a barb who used a pot.

and a dk

If you ever seen me fight out there, you'd notice that the only times I ever pot is when my enemy does (special occasions are rare).

And with that said, what do you think the pro pretender here does?  :facepalm:

As for the dk, he was actually late for the party.

Ok you're on! 15k!

Hey Pillsbury ♥♥♥♥boy say something stupid like you usually do! Show every body on here that you can get hit by a parked car like some lead patient who just got out :lol: