Video of pvp fight - Panchens against lvl 20 bd

Panchen

I think bd had less then 100 hp)) But don't listen to me.. You are monster :diablo:

anyway  be dead by a lvl 1 is patetic and humiliating :lol:  make me laugh a lot

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  the bd had like 200 hp :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't be silly, :clapping:

Panchens is the best among the best in us-sapphire. hes a hyperpro elven slayer with alot of doom weapon sets, he could also kill you in one hit, eventhough hes lagging. the bd couldnt even get a hit, what a humiliation :facepalm:

Don't be silly, :clapping:

Panchens is the best among the best in us-sapphire. hes a hyperpro elven slayer with alot of doom weapon sets, he could also kill you in one hit, eventhough hes lagging. the bd couldnt even get a hit, what a humiliation :facepalm:

:facepalm: . Panchen is just a noob who is trying to be famous with hes lv3 shaman.

• 3 months later...

:facepalm: . Panchen is just a noob who is trying to be famous with hes lv3 shaman.

Panchen is not a noob, he is hyper pro  ;D

Instead of the OP shaman id say the BD was a pretty noob snowman so to fight at 200~ hp and also just watch and not ham at the opponent  :blush: :blush: . Kinda freaky video though  :good: Опубликованное фото

Instead of the OP shaman id say the BD was a pretty noob snowman so to fight at 200~ hp and also just watch and not ham at the opponent  :blush: :blush: . Kinda freaky video though  :good: Опубликованное фото

he is hyper cool pro skilled highly enduranced hyper op fast hitter pro dodger master murderer bd lvl 20 with hyper cool snowman outfit, but im best player in all servers, thats why he died

• 4 weeks later...

hello, this goes for all who laughed at me when i talk about my pro shaman. enjoy :)

dont be jealous and admit it, im the best shaman in all servers

lool  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  really hw mch ws agu's hp lol  :lol: :lol:  bt nice killing