Marking location for events

HeartsBane

Hello there,

I want to talk about a feature,that I think It would be nice to have It. 

"Marking Location"
I seen this alot of time that we struggle to regroup fast for events or like killing a raid boss. I have to shoot in guild chat over and over again just to tell ppl where to go. Since we got activate button for events ,which is good. But we dont activate the event till we make sure we got enough ppl. And It's hard to communicate with non-english players so maybe that feature could help them aswell. But having "marking location" feature would be more important in GvG events or atleast fist symbol like in castle wars that could help tho. So ppl could know who they have to follow or where they have to go.

The idea is good. I like it. This would give, for example, GvGs a bit more of organization. 

But I'd give this privilege to the Leader and to the Commander only: let's give this position a bit more importance. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The idea is good. I like it. This would give, for example, GvGs a bit more of organization. 

But I'd give this privilege to the Leader and to the Commander only: let's give this position a bit more importance. 

Yup. Well lets see what developers gonna say about that.