[2019.11.11] Event of the Week “History of horrors: Joker’s Revenge” and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament

Peony

koliz_monster_1200x630.png

Warriors!

Fun in the Horror Circus is only getting started, but festive events can be tainted by revenge of the old villain that came to the rescue to Baron Saturday!

Baron Saturday is alarmed. During this time he experienced the power of Arinar’s heroes and now he’s not so sure that he can win. So master of the crossroads between worlds called his acquaintances for help: Joker and his Wally the Puppet hid in Dungeons, where they expect to catch brave treasure seekers off guard. Beware, after all Joker dreamed of taking vengeance on every warrior of Arinar for a very long time.

Only this week:

• iconic costumes “Wally the Puppet” and “Joker” has been added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon);
  • rarest non-class skill books "Enhanced Resistance" and "Enhanced Solidity" has been added to holiday Dungeons "Prison of Woeful Katrina", "Prison of Sorrowful Katrina" и "Prison of Dumped Katrina" (the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon).

Event begins: 11.11.2019 12:00 CET

Event ends: 18.11.2019 11:00 CET

There is also Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament and 50 prize-winning places in "Festive dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories with incredible rewards:

1st place: “Wally the Puppet” and “Joker” costumes and 100 Caches of the World of the Dead

2nd place: 75 Caches of the World of the Dead
3rd place: 50 Caches of the World of the Dead

4-10 places: 20 Caches of the World of the Dead

11-20 places: 10 Caches of the World of the Dead

21-50 places: 5 Caches of the World of the Dead

Event begins: 10.11 23:00 CET

Event ends: 17.11 23:00 CET

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

38 minutes ago, coldravens said:

No 2x drop rate/ drops in chest no spamarino, sorry little desapointed

2x drop rate will be on last week of event, usually.

I need X3 gp / X3 drop rate / 2 rewards in DG chest. This costume events are nothing but a GP event. Drop rate sucks and This events are targeted to milk some Money from Mcoiners. I don't see a fantasy mmorpg here... I'm seeing Reality Mmorpg here 🤣😂

i have a question but why i have big screen everytime i play ws (i know this is not the topic) but i want to fix this. Im lagging, i fixed the settings but nothing happened

The dg is bad many stuns if you are unlucky (like always) thats not skillful but just a way to make money via life scrolls, the huge map also agrees with life scrolls, players are bound to buy them for avoid that long and annoying walk across the map

Sorry if im rude but thats the reality

16 hours ago, Kazakus said:

The dg is bad many stuns if you are unlucky (like always) thats not skillful but just a way to make money via life scrolls, the huge map also agrees with life scrolls, players are bound to buy them for avoid that long and annoying walk across the map

Sorry if im rude but thats the reality

Well with the luck, it always was like this. And i agree that the walking is really long (takes about 3-4 minutes to walk).

Edited by Boyelo

On 11/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, Xentoro said:

i have a question but why i have big screen everytime i play ws (i know this is not the topic) but i want to fix this. Im lagging, i fixed the settings but nothing happened

Hi, please try to change it in your own settings (find more instructions below). If it doesn't work, send a message to the technical support describing more details about the problem so you can get help.

20191113_125503.jpg

20191113_125432.jpg

20191113_125526.jpg

Edited by Akasha

I recover my one of my email cuz I got scammed and the characters are gone cannot Restore is been 60days or more shit I miss my rouge is there any way to recover it again?

8 minutes ago, Lebirate said:

I recover my one of my email cuz I got scammed and the characters are gone cannot Restore is been 60days or more shit I miss my rouge is there any way to recover it again?

There might be an event sometime in the future that allows us to restore characters deleted longer time ago

22 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi, please try to change it in your own settings (find more instructions below). If it doesn't work, send a message to the technical support describing more details about the problem so you can get help.

Reveal hidden contents

20191113_125503.jpg

20191113_125432.jpg

20191113_125526.jpg

Okay thank you I'll try

Edited by Xentoro

21 hours ago, Akasha said:

Reveal hidden contents

20191113_125503.jpg

20191113_125432.jpg

20191113_125526.jpg

Okay

4 minutes ago, Xentoro said:

Okay thank you I'll try

Pure liers = The people who made this event. Only shit are dropping. Guys don't take any Def or common cata or es and bars. It's our way of showing the admins that they can have their own trash. 

Leave shit drops at boss chest itself. It's the sign saying that "you can have your own shit" to devs

2 minutes ago, coldeher said:

Pure liers = The people who made this event. Only shit are dropping. Guys don't take any Def or common cata or es and bars. It's our way of showing the admins that they can have their own trash. 

Leave shit drops at boss chest itself. It's the sign saying that "you can have your own shit" to devs

I'm missing the part where you deal devs some damage while doing this. 

Careful with the language, by the way. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I'm missing the part where you deal devs some damage while doing this. 

Careful with the language, by the way. 

If you are missing the part, I won't see you replying to me already 🤣

Spamming 4 hours and getting copper bar and common Essence!! Only Devs are doing me damage. Not I doing any damage to devs

Please tell Devs to give me one drop at least. Please Higgin

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

Please tell Devs to give me one drop at least. Please Higgin

It doesn't work this way I fear. You shall ask this to your RNG. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Are the Admins considered God's of Warspear or Harad Considered God of Warspear? 😅 I'd love to meet my God coz I believe Gods can only be contacted in fantasy. Warspear is fantasy mmo right?

5 minutes ago, coldeher said:

Are the Admins considered God's of Warspear or Harad Considered God of Warspear? 😅 I'd love to meet my God coz I believe Gods can only be contacted in fantasy. Warspear is fantasy mmo right?

RNG is far linked from something which you define "a God", but, answering your question, yea, Warspear Online is a fantasy MMORPG game. 

Pure lies no book or costume drop on mc side us server except 1 useless solidity book🥴

Is this Aigrind new way of scamming? Or u forgot to add these special drops!!!! 

Oh wow!! Now you will come up rare drop theory blah blah blah!!!! 

44 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Oh wow!! Now you will come up rare drop theory blah blah blah!!!! 

Well, glad to see you know how it works. 

On 11/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, Higgings said:

Unfortunately I understand what higgins is tryin to say and I witnessed it when I saw a lvl 10 almost unequiped drop joker on dg 10 it goes on your luck... pure pure luck... I saw people spaming like crazy and get almost nothing and some who jst use free stam get great prizes... thats how RNG works if you're lucky you get the number you're looking for at first, if not, the more you try the better the chances to get it but that doesn't mean you will get it.

• Akasha unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Thats all you can be glad about 😉 

Always better than these Illuminati theories of yours I suppose.  

On 11/21/2019 at 2:35 PM, Higgings said:

Always better than these Illuminati theories of yours I suppose.  

I seriously wish u go through same and someone tells you exactly same thing. Grow up dude we see it thats why say it. If you dont have answers then no need reply instead of backing yourself with baseless thoughts 

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

I seriously wish u go through same and someone tells you exactly same thing. Grow up dude we see it thats why say it. If you dont have answers then no need reply instead of backing yourself with baseless thoughts 

Speaking of baseless thoughts, you as well said that there was a drop, a solidity book if I'm not mistaken. What would be the point of adding one book only and not the rest of the drops specified? (Rethorical question in your own case... I won't describe how conspiracy theories work: you know them all pretty well already).

For the first part, if I ever went through the same thing you described (which is more usual than you may think) I'd just close the game, go out with friends, have a coffee with them and the next day I'd try again. Crying on forum about me not dropping has never helped - I've tried it when I was younger.

I have nothing else to say about this. It's always the same stuff even for those people who spend hundreds on ampings (not achieving the +10) and come here believing that some sort of voodoo trick is not allowing them to amp. Try again, you will drop something worth sooner or later. It is my only counseil for you, feel free to take it or leave it. ^^